Any picky eater trying to be Veeky Forums?

Any picky eater trying to be Veeky Forums?
I don't eat vegetables, noodles, sea food, brown rice/bread etc
I find it extremely difficult to hit my macros.
Any advice? Other than "man up"

man up faggot

Unchild up

It takes something like 7 different introductions to a new food to develop a taste for it. Man the fuck up, all food is wonderful.

b-but it's a condition

Man up you humongous faggot.

didn't your parents tell you to eat what's in the plate or you can fuck off to bed hungry?

I feel like they should have

>I don't eat vegetables, noodles, sea food, brown rice/bread etc

Why not?
If its because you don't like it. You just need to man up. Bettering yourself takes effort.

Really? I guess that makes sense. Your body wants to make sure it doesn't get you sick.

Your grotesque, gluttonous food-fetish for hot pockets and doritos is not a condition.

Physical fitness is painful. But being fit is not a destination, it is a journey. You will never actually make it. It is not about making it. It is about being content with the journey of self-improvement, which is inherently painful. This contentedness is "making it". The pain never goes away.

Positive lifestyle changes aren't easy, faggot. But that isn't the reason to do them. Ask yourself, do you want to be fit, if it requires the pain? If the answer is yes, fix your fucking diet you pussy.

thx for your help guys.
But seriously it's not that easy. I'm almost 30, of course I tried to "man up" before.It just doesn't work, it feels like eating shit. It can make me want to puke

>vegetables
People who say "I don't like vegetables" really piss me off. Vegetables are one of the most diverse and different groups of food, try eating things other than iceberg lettuce and raw tomatoes and I would be surprised if you couldn't find somethings you liked. Also actually prepare them with spices, herbs, small amounts of fats to get the best flavour. Some very non-objectionable veggies are butternut squash, yams (more of a carb tho), bell peppers, zucchini, spaghetti squash, and parsnips.

>noodles/bread
Not particularly healthy foods anyway and pretty much substitute with any other grain product so just don't eat them.

>seafood
Same as vegetables, most people who "don't like seafood" tried tuna once and never tried anything else again. Just try a variety of seafood prepared well and I doubt you'll not be able to find something that you don't like. Many kinds of fish more or less take on the flavour of what ever you season them with like halibut and cod. If not then don't eat it, its extraordinarily healthy compared to most meat, but if you don't like it just stick to meat that you do like or other sources of protein like beans.

>brown rice
Eat other grains like oats, quinoa, couscous, wild rice or even white rice. Brown rice is generally a bit better for you than white rice but overall the difference is pretty marginal.

gag reflex.

You telling me you eat pickled pig hoofs and chicken feet for how good it is for you?

I can understand not eating stuff like cilantro because there's a gene in some populations where it tastes like soap to them, but to literally not eat a whole slew of foods is just childish or probably rooted in something deeper.

Go talk to a professional to get your relationship with food fixed.

grow up

get the fuck out

Of course it's not easy, if it were easy everyone would eat properly and exercise. Manning up isn't about quitting when things get hard, it's about pressing on when things get hard.

What do you live on? Burgers?

na, here's the list of things I eat:

most meat (no saucage or beacon)
white bread
fruits: banana, strawsberry, pears, raisins
cookies
nuts if not salted
potatoes, white pasta
thuna
ham & cheese
pizzas

that's basically iy

dude, you're gonna develop malnutrition if you don't start eating some more veggies.

I can confirm this poster is eight.

picky eaters don't deserve to live nevermind make it

>Someone might've written this unironically
Pls tell me this is a pasta

add grow up to your list also

>white bread

not gonna make it

Give other kinds of fish a go
Try salmon, you can have it smoked in bagels, or cooked in a pan, or raw in sushi
Try to get into cooking, you'll see there are so many different ways to prepare things that you can never really say you don't like a certain ingredient

Smarten up then and try a bunch of different veggies, fruit, meat and grains untill you find some that you don't mind.
Step two is learn hot to cook and season it well.

>this thread

Man the fuck up you baby back bitch

you know how as a kid your parents made you eat stuff your little kid mouth didn't like? it's so you became a man and not a little pussy faggot like OP whose taste buds never developed.

thank your parents for your shitty upbringing ruining your gainz

Sometimes those kind of things can be based on memory as well. I grew up in a small town and there was a campsite we would use during the summer where they grew herbs and kept pigs, cows, etc. There was one point where the road went between the herb gardens and the pig pens and the smell of cilantro and pig shit was overwhelming. I don't mind other vegetables and herbs but my brain is hardwired to cilantro = manure and it makes me gag whenever I smell it.

not eating vegetables = enjoy your cancer and other lifestyle related diseases to make the last quarter of your life even more miserable than it is right now. just wait until you get older and start falling apart bc your body was deprived of dark green veg for 35 years. kill yourself before it's too late.

Unless roids can make up for your shitty diet I doubt you'll ever look decent or be strong. Just give up and go do something else, maybe get rich? Its better than being fit.

You probably smell really bad too, that seems to be the case for people with bad eating habits. Good luck bro.

>I don't eat bread
Youre off to a good start

Man the fuck up.

Or do green smoothies. I just find it tedious eating vegetables so I blend them and drink them.

disgusting

I wish i had a better way to put this to be less attacking but I really am so curious, what the fuck is wrong with you? all of those foods are great, and more important, extremely broad and diverse, NO veggies? not a single one? NO seafood? at all? NOT A SINGLE GRAIN? You realizes there are over a 1000 different veggies. You sound like a troll, in the off chance srs, do you actually try repeatedly or new ones youve never tried before?

If i can drink literal posion from 8pm to 6am on my off days how the fuck cant your body accept something it needs, you want answers other than man up.. The only other option is to end it all kill yourself my man