Anyway to increase recovery rate?

Anyway to increase recovery rate?

I love working out and have recently hit a plateau - i cannot work out more than i do now due to inadequate rest time.

I really want to work out more though but my body cannot handle more, seriously thinking of going /fraud/ just so I can workout more, at this point I do not even care about gains. I just want to be able to run and lift more frequently than I can now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vetfolio-vetstreet.s3.amazonaws.com/mmah/f4/5bfee30b1f440cbcc7422d071c9650/filePV1209_Tonozzi.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat more.. obviously.
Sleep longer, if you can.

But yeah, other than that, roids.
I use test and the workouts are insane, I could easily do two a day if I wanted to and had the time.

>Anyway to increase recovery rate?
eat more protein

Meditate.

It's been proven meditation aids in muscle recovery.

Eating like a motherfucker, 700 kcals above maintenance.

Sleeping 8 hours a day.

Eating 1.5 grams of protein per kilogram of body mass.

Any other suggestions? I need to lift my feels away.

Source? Because that sounds like pure bullshit packed into a cake.

You have the exact same chest insertions, shape, and gap as I do.

I know it sounds like that senpai but it's actually true, daredevil does it too.

>daredevil as source

pic is not me, its unrelated. thanks for being gullible enough though to believe that's me

Hey fuck you man daredevil could totally kick your ass.

nah man since his senses are heightened my protein farts become lethal to him

Sleep

how often are you currently lifting? I have no problem recovering as natty lifting 5 times a week 90 minutes at a time + cardio. I sleep a lot though.

6 days a week
2 - 2.5 hours each time + cardio and 6km biking per day

I don't know if there's much else you can do except go fraud

rip me then
i live in a nordic country going fraud is autistic as shit here.

they can literally stop you at a gym and force you to take blood tests if they deem you too big... i.e. best compliment ever

Fuck you fucking retard

lol. I live here too but they just have a paper saying no drugs allowed on premises iirc

>tfw you will never have a fellow Veeky Forumsizen to train with and give each other massages and hugs and fellatio

plz say u live in sweden?

Drink more water.

The relationship between hydration and perfusion is discussed in more detail in this pdf:
vetfolio-vetstreet.s3.amazonaws.com/mmah/f4/5bfee30b1f440cbcc7422d071c9650/filePV1209_Tonozzi.pdf

Perfusion is your ability to feed your cells what they need, which is sugar and oxygen. Maximizing perfusion means that your cells are well fed, meaning they can grow and heal faster.

Other than that, you might look into changing your diet in some way. Some have solved issues similar to you through switching to a high carb diet. Look it up before you take the plunge, obviously, because I am not a dietician. I know next to nothing about the science behind high carb diets.

steroids

You can tell OP is a DYEL faggot.

>Sleeping enough to when you wake up without an alarm and feel awake so average is 8 hours
>eating so much you shit twice a day

thanks will do.

nope

Full body deep tissue massages. They work wonders.

You can also try some very low intensity cardio on off days but it's not nearly as effective.

meditation can lower cortisol, anything that lowers cortisol = good for your body, also for recovery

Recomended, you can do massages by yourself on a roller

but in reality, natty body has it limits. If your diet and sleep are 100% the best then only roids will make a BIG difference.

Actually its funny, because I started /fraud/ of similiar reasons (although I was a bit more focused on recovery from injury)

Increase total weekly/monthly training volume slowly to allow your body time to adapt. Training full body 7 times/week is possible as a natty but you need to build up to it and not just jump into it.

Sleep is very important, if you train a lot you want to minimise all stress that doesn't come from training. Also stretching/mobility and generally taking care of your body so you lessen the risk of overuse-injuries and such.