SAM HYDE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Where were you when MDE dropped the reddest pill of them all on women, GOMAD and powerlifting and social media?

youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Samuel Hydestein)))

honestly man ive liked other MDE videos like the street interviews in williamsburg and some other stuff but these world peace series literally ISN'T funny. i could go on in detail but it JUST isn't funny.

So when something that is suppose to be funny isn't funny what do you possible like about it? the randommmmm humour?

im just imagining all the retarded /b/ tier kids laughing at this absolute dog shit fucking series

Oh man another 'le everything is ironic' clown.
Sure a new thing, also getting famous by spouting obnoxious shit, also very new.
Taylor made for the reddit/ /pol/ crowd

exactly

Yes, he has an average of 1 good skit per episode, this one is pretty good. I should make a webm out of it

There are good skits and bad skits friendo.

Dude these skits piss me off.

Ooh Im so random and ironic oihhh

SHUT YOUR PUNK ASS UP

DO YOU THINK PEOPLE CARE?

If one of thes E punks tried some random shit with me they'd meet my lady Colt. 45

Kek Colt 1pl8 bby

Good thing you dont have a TV show :^]

don't call me a baby bitch

my lady could carve a cold hole right through your bitch head

and you know what? It's not even illegal

stand your ground law bitch

lol

Hehehe

We made it.

checked

*grabs you by the thought*

Yep

I'd kill you anytime with my bare hands you little shit.

At least pasta the navy seal, dude

>filename
Kek

Tailor-made, you silly bitch

Mirin quads

>that cozy "cop killer" song at the end of the episode

neat

Reading the youtube comments is making me ill. Fuck this meme spouting nonsense generation.

a lot of are from /pol/

so yeah a lot are genetic trash and virgin oddballs

>The alt right gets one show and this is it

Fuck me man, can we get one red pilled show with some good humor?

>implying Sam and co are /pol/ or alt-right

They're on a deeper level than that mate

Czech'd

What the fuck have i just watched. Ut doesnt make any sense.

Sometimes I actually forget how it's summer and this board gets flooded with fucking kiddos.

It's time to stop pursuing degeneracy, leave Facebook behind and join the real man's world. You owe it to yourselves, you owe it to your parents and grandparents who were men enough to have you. You can't just spout "fat" and "virgin" at fucking boards you don't go to because you read memes about it.
Lift with purpose my friends, get fit to fight for the white race.

Stop taking the /pol/ meme so seriously friend. The "white race" is in decline. Unless you are a purebred european of a single ethnicity (highly unlikely even in the past), then you are likely a dirty fucking mongrel and need to stop pretending that you are fighting for some kind of ethnic dominance or preservation here.

>stop taking the /pol/ meme and just prep the bull for Ahmed
Even if I were to not be a pureblooded European, mine and your customs are European and if you think I'll let my national identity die because someone in Brussels and Berlin want to form a multi ethnic blob to fight off Slavs, then you're dead wrong pal.
There's is still something worth fighting for, you're carrying the genes of a hundred generations of white people, don't let it end at yours.

Man you sound like a big fucking faggot

>European
>National identity

There is no European national identity retard

Europe isn't a nation

wait really?

My customs may be largely european but I myself a slavic/jewish/asian mongrel who lives in the U.S.A, land of the mongrels. I have literally nothing to protect other than western civilization itself, because I like it and live in it. I don't really care what ethnicities reside within said civilization as long as the way of life remains the same. As far as Im concerned the only real threat is massive Islamic migration and only because Islam seeks to subjugate and turn everything else into itself. I seek only happiness and peace.

Samalal bin Hydemhed

Islam is what /pol/ wants without realising it.

No. a lot are not from /pol. They're finding pol because of shows like this, basically appropriating /pol humor with their faggoty reddit friends, and then spreading the cancer to places like youtube. don't get it twisted mayn.

Great one shill :^). European tribes have been mixed since fucking ever. Doesn't mean we shouldn't preserve the most industrious and productive groups of people.

And don't take MIXED to mean mixed with the far east or the hordes from the south of Europe either.

/pol/ has been cancerous for years mate

I remember when redpilling was more about the dodgy shit governments got up to and conspiracy shit, rather than posting memes about cuckolding

It's September you fucking retard.

>Nazism

Hitler sucked the dick of Islam

Also, as a European, fuck the Germans

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

If you want to preserve western civilization you have to preserve those that created it and cultivated it in the first place.

NEWSFLASH - You're not going to be enjoying anything close to western civilization when the whites become the minority and we die out in the very nations that our ancestors founded. Take a look at South Africa, it went from a prosperous majority white nation, to a nation with a rising black population that now at any point of day looks like a scene out of the Walking Dead.

Civilization and culture is inseparable from race, so when that race is gone, its culture and civilizations die with it.

>liking an unfunny idiot
>>>/reddit/

Veeky Forums /pol? Yeah I definitely agree, haven't been there in years.

Stop posting Hitler

That colossal retard caused the deaths of millions of white Europeans for an idiotic war

You're like a fucking 90s kid idealising the past

Whats wrong with mixing with the far east? It is not necessary obviously but it does not make individuals any less or more productive. I am not saying that europeans must all mix with non europeans, I am just saying its not a big deal to begin with, it has been happening for hundreds of years and in our modern technologically advanced world where technology allows for the movement of people at unprecedented levels, it is completely and utterly ridiculous to try and stop people from mixing. It is going to happen, for the simple fact that 99.9% of people care only about securing their own happiness, whatever it takes. I also hope that white people do not disappear and I would like for whites to start breeding more with one another, but I don't care if people want to mix.

Shut the fuck up you cuck.

White Nordic Europeans have been the leaders of every fucking civilisation, all other scum subraces just fuck shit up.

You're lucky your not on /pol/, my bruders would fucking LAUGH at you.

Do you realize that being european (assuming you're not full of shit and shilling) you are probably quite German? Are you so naive to believe that the modern borders of current Germanistan are the real ethnic borders of the German people?

Hitler sought to get along with other cultures, whether that was asian cultures or islamic cultures.

>but he sucked therr dick huhhhh

Yeah quit projecting Schlomo.

Great question, refer to: Hitler offered Great Britain and france peace over 15 fucking times before it ever escalated into a world conflict. It wasn't Hitler's fault in the slightest unless you fault him for going into Czechoslovakia and Poland to stop the pogroms. Churchill, Roosevelt and many other of the world's top brass wanted a war and regardless if it was Hitler, Liebknecht, Von Papen, Hindenburg, they would have found an excuse to wage it.

Also, I would agree with you that maybe it's overboard to outright ban it as was the case in the third reich, but for fucks sakes it shouldn't be actively promoted as is the case with Europe today.

People will fall in love, I get that. But race mixing should not be elevated to a political program.

You mean Germanic?

Don't call me German that's an insult.

>implying he didn't suck Islam dick

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, the French"

Sounds like a cuck mate

>Hitler dindu nuffin! Good boy just wanted to annex some land nigguuuuuh!

>It wasn't Hitler's fault in the slightest unless you fault him for going into Czechoslovakia and Poland to stop the pogroms
you cannot possibly be this retarded

You aren't convincing me user. You are not german either you fucking larper. You are probably some american mongrel who thinks himself an aryan ubermensch. White "Nordic" europeans have not been the leader of every fucking civilization you idiot. Greeks, Romans, then later the various incarnations of the roman empire. And these are only european civilizations. None of these are "Nordic". In fact the only "Nordic" civilizations I can think of are the ones in which the vikings had a hand. So England, France, etc. Your obsession with "nordic" superiority is laughable. The equivalent of blacks shouting "we wuz kangs!" Before mixing happened, and even afterwards, there were many different european societies that had nothing to do with nordics. Slavs, Anglos, Celts, Saxons, Greeks, Etruscans, etc. If you think the only whites are the ones with "le blue eyes and blonde hair", then you are a literal retard.

>ur dumb
>he was a cuck

Yeah, really proved me wrong fellas :^)

>greentext greentext

Wow you sure showed me wrong :=)

Thanks, I would agree.

>infographs

You truly are a classic /pol/lack aren't ya

Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter – with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It’s a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me. I have issued the command – and I’ll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad – that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formation in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks to-day of the annihilation of the Armenians?

>taylor made

>Europe isn't a nation
Not yet, the EU is not going to break up like people expect.

Well, at least we're not gonna be part of it B)

Just bad taste user, too bad for you

The funny thing is, Hitler was right about what he said in that quote. If he had won that is exactly how things would've gone down. Nobody would've cared about the millions of dead non-germans in a Nazi Germany post WW2 alternate reality society. The only problem for him is that he lost. As always, history is written by the victors.

I really doubt you could go into detail.

in response to this

Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter – with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It’s a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me. I have issued the command – and I’ll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad – that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formation in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks to-day of the annihilation of the Armenians?

Interesting quote, though with no source and with quite a bit of dissonance with what he had actually tried to negotiate with Poland before any conflict had begun I am taking it with quite the grain of salt friendo :^)

Hitler initially wanted Poland to join the anti Comintern pact with the rest of Europe, but they got imperialistic, started drawing up new maps of Poland whose borders extended just west of Berlin and thus had no interest in negotiation with Germany. On top of that, they had the independence guarantees of the two largest empires on the planet at the time.

>Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter – with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It’s a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me. I have issued the command – and I’ll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad – that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formation in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks to-day of the annihilation of the Armenians?

Interesting quote, though with no source and with quite a bit of dissonance with what he had actually tried to negotiate with Poland before any conflict had begun I am taking it with quite the grain of salt friendo :^)

Hitler initially wanted Poland to join the anti Comintern pact with the rest of Europe, but they got imperialistic, started drawing up new maps of Poland whose borders extended just west of Berlin and thus had no interest in negotiation with Germany. On top of that, they had the independence guarantees of the two largest empires on the planet at the time.

fucking L O L at you plebeians thinking it's ''''''random''''''

just because the message isn't explicitly stated like family guy or whatever else you cuckolds watch doesn't mean it's not there

what else would i expect from the board that starts 'fraud general' threads though

also sam can probs bench more than 90% of this board lol

Hail Satan

FIRST OFF NICE QUADS CHECKED OP

SECOND I KNOW YOU'RE HERE SAM WHY DO YOU DO THIS YOU KNOW GOMAD WORKS

It's absurdism intended to convey hidden messages. Sam is intelligent enough to take advantage of his unique TV show opportunity to sneak some shit in there. There's a bunch of /pol/-tier references that you're not gonna get at first glance, which later become obvious considering Sam's personal opinions on politics etc. Brief rundown:

First skit is about deluding yourself into believing a lie when it's repeated to you over and over again.
Second skit is probably just taking the piss, but Veeky Forumsizens would like it purely from its comedy value.
Third skit is obviously some sort of reference to the infamous Zuckerberg interview.
Last skit is something about white genocide, 50s type guy with a devil may care attitude, [not sure what the jail represents,] gambling his future away, in the end comes back to what? Ending song was meant to be John Maus' Cop Killer before [as] censored it.

Just don't be a retard about it and you'll notice a bunch of this shit.

>stop taking the /pol/ meme so seriously
>implying pol memes have ever been wrong

you do know that sam hyde is taking the piss out of the alt-right too, don't you? also "white genocide" isn't a thing - what Sam is interested in is white guilt. In any case, the entire episode is about the pitfalls of meekness in the face of oppression. The last skit is typical americana - we don't recognize what we've lost until it's gone because we're fucking complacent and comfortable

is that nicholas cage?