I just ate 2100 calories worth of chips in a span of about 45 minutes

If this is the only thing I eat today will I be fine or did I fuck up badly? This is the first time I ate something "unhealthy" since I started dieting 3 weeks ago.

>dieting
Not gonna make it.
In all seriousness, what's your maintenance and your usual intake level? How far over budget are you?

No m8, all that dieting went down the toilet once you ate all those chips. You should just kill yourself now to spare you the pain.

What's your TDEE?

If you're asking me how many calories I take in daily; that would be about 1250 calories a day which I get mostly from green vegetables, fruits and nuts. Also I fast about 16 hours a day, and when I was in the middle of my fast I got this huge craving and went to the store and bought a really big bag of chips.

Are you a midget or just retarded

Dont fucking fast bro, eat when you're hungry drink when you're thirsty, sleep when you're tired

Did you eat a literal pound of chips?

>eat when you're hungry
Do you know how cutting works?

Do you know that cardio is a supirior option to starcing yourself?

>This is the first time I ate something "unhealthy" since I started dieting 3 weeks ago.
How about just mind your calories and macros instead of being a retard who goes for a meme fasting diet and suddenly cuts out everything unhealthy? I don't eat chips or fast food etc. either but I eat about 20-40kcal worth of hard candy a day. And guess what? I don't get cravings.
Apparently he knows better than you do. Learn to cook and eat high proteing and carbs with low GI like oats and you won't feel hungry or suffering while easily going 500-1000 kcal under

That's like 2 bags, in 45 minutes? Jesus, you're a slow eater

I don't trust the meme counters online so I can't get an accurate figure for how much energy I really use during cardio but to be completely honest I feel a lot hungrier after cardio than if I just ate less while keeping the same overall deficit.

I'm 191cm, also why would I be retarded? I went on this diet, pic related.

I heard fasting will speed up your metabolism, but okay.

About 2700

At your height, 1250 calories is NOT healthy in any way, shape or form. Not unless you want to literally be fucking anorexic.

Also, you can't "speed up your metabolism".
Please research before you follow fads.

Okay, but I'm no way close to being anorexic, I have 40kg excess fat.

so if you're 40kg overweight at 191cm you're like what 130 kilos? your BMR alone is like 2400. unless you're lying in a bed all day you're probably using closer to 3000kcal. nearly a 2000 calorie deficit sounds dangerous regardless of how fat you are. it's not about "if you have fat to lose". but what really matter is how you feel. if you feel fine and not tired or apathetic it's probably ok.
don't fall for memes please. fasting does not speed up your metabolism, calories from veggies or fruits or nuts aren't any better than calories from anything else. 99% of weight loss literature and magazines and videos etc. are made up because the truth is way too simple to cash in on.

eat less calories than you consume to lose weight.
exercise and eat enough protein to maintain as much muscle as possible while losing weight.
proper micronutrients and plenty of water help your body function properly.

that's really all there is to it. but that's too simple to repackage in ten thousand ways to sell books to millions of fatties so people come up with the craziest shit. losing weight while following one of these routines is entirely possible, but it happens becuse of a calorie deficit, not because of memes like fasting and salads.

Vomit them up.

PURGE PURGE PURGE

If you kill yourself you'll eventually lose all your fat with no effort.

kek

but seriously op one day doesn't ruin everything consider it a bi weekly cheat day and drink mad water today

FUCKING DR OZ LITERALLY CANCER

>bi weekly cheat day

What is Dr.oz?

Ths first 10 days I felt pretty tired most of the time, but now I feel pretty fine. Also this book has working for me, everyday I weigh myself after going to the bathroom I loss like 0,3kg.

of course it works if you're eating 1200 calories a day. you don't need to fast or follow a routine to lose weight if you're 2000 calories under your daily usage lol
>everyday I weigh myself
shit idea tbqh and if you've only gone at it for two weeks most of that is water anyway. weighing weekly is much better to track your progress.

I've done this for 3 weeks now and lost 6kg, also I don't really know how water weight works because I've always drank a lot of water daily, I don't see why just because I'm dieting I would start to lose water weight.

it's got nothing to do with how much water you drink. your body stores water in muscle and other tissue and when you drop your calories (especially carbs) like that a lot of it gets released

stick your finger down your throat