Is there any point lifting if I can only afford to eat eggs, rice, beans and ramen noodles?

Is there any point lifting if I can only afford to eat eggs, rice, beans and ramen noodles?

Other urls found in this thread:

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your food budget each week?

25$ a week and I'm also in Ontario canada where food is expensive

your shits would be like rocks with that diet.
i would suggest changing those beans for cabbage.
cabbage is pretty cheap and full of fiber and other good stuff, tastes like shit though but you will get used to it.

Buy more beans.

Why would he buy beans? Beans are shit

beans are good af. lots of CHEAP AS FUCK protein (30g per 89 c can of ORGANIC black beans)

im eating beans with butter and beef liver right now

Fuck it costs me 180 a week here

Black beans? Wtf I've only seen green and yellow beans

>180 dollars a week for food

You suck at shopping. I bet you get all that good tasty premade shit like ice cream, pizza, etc. I'm eating fucking beans (1 can) butter (1 stick) and beef liver (1 lb) but its like a 1600 calorie extremely nutritious meal for $5

I prefer turtle (black) beans and kidney (red) beans

>if people aren't eating spam out of a can they're eating ice cream and pizza
have you heard of quality ingredients?

U wot m8? I buy steak and chicken and vegetables and it costs me 180 a week

how much is chicken breast there? just eat chicken and veggies and get some cheap whey on sale.

I use around 50€ a week on food but everything is very expensive here. chicken breast is 14€/kg for example

Yea. These are USDA certified organic black beans and butter, and grass fed beef liver

>paying $5 for a single serving of fresh vegetables

KEK. You're paying for water weight. This fucking cow probably ate several tons of grass and all I have to do is eat its liver

unless you're eating a shitload of steak I bet you fell for the
>organic vegetables
meme

>buying canned beans

Dry beans are like 1/8 the cost

The can of beans is the only good thing you're eating.

I live for 10-15$ a week, but Im in poland, anyway my diet is like this

vegetables from farmers (packed ones are more expensive, buy them on the marketplace)
eggs/packed cheapest mixed meat
TONS OF SPAGHETTI PASTA

and thats all folks.

>This fucking cow probably ate several tons of grass and all I have to do is eat its liver

That's not how vegetables work.

I did the whole dry bean thing but fucking soaking them takes SO fucking long and then you have to boil them for hours, else you'll just end up farting a lot and not absorbing any nutrients form your meal due to anti-nutrients in beans (they dont want to be digested, you have to force it)

Mirin

>beef liver
>bad

>butter
>bad

In what universe?

Thats exactly how vegetables work. The only valuable thing in vegetables is their mineral content but you can get much denser, more bioavailable sources in organ meats

The beans I eat have more than enough fiber. Green leafy vegetables are a scam. Why the FUCK would you pay more ounce for ounce for some water-filled spinach than beef?

welp, whatever works. Also the vegetables arent for carbs, they are for vitamins so no potatoes/rice, not even too many beans.

Eating raw pasta sucks but if u manage your stuff good you always have some eggs or vegetables to boil with it.

Eating raw bread also can be a pretty cheap option.

why the fuck are you eating raw pasta? water is effectively free

fuckt I meant just boiled pasta. I once ate all my stuff except pasta for that day and had to down a package (500G) just by itself it was painfull. I recomend buying a cheap ketchup or whatever sauce you can get your hands on and is on a big discount.

>In what universe?

The one we're in right now. Butter isn't very nutritious to start with and it's extremely dense in saturated fat. Beef liver is good for B-vitamins but the only mineral it's really good for is copper, which it has way too much of to the point where you'll get mineral imbalances and probably toxicity, as well as vitamin A toxicity if you eat it too often.

>Thats exactly how vegetables work. The only valuable thing in vegetables is their mineral content

That's the last thing you'd eat vegetables for. Vegetables are mostly useful for their plant-specific bioactive compounds.

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

been there once in my life as a student, never again. though I consider pasta with just ketchup to be just as bad.

parmesan cheese + a raw egg + black pepper is pretty decent with spaghetti if you have nothing else.

>Butter isn't very nutritious

Butter has a fuckton of vitamin A and a decent amount of vitamin D and vitamin E

> it's extremely dense in saturated fat.

Thats a good thing.

>beef liver

Guarantee it has more vitamin A, riboflavin, thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, iron, phosphorous, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium than whatever you're eating

Beef liver is basically a biolavailable multivitamin

>copper

I take a zinc supplement anyway so its probably a good thing

And look at all that delicious cholesterol?

>muh phytochemicals

Beef liver HAS phytochemicals you jackass. Cows eat plants

>never again
>implying you'll always be wealthy enough to eat like normal people

being poor sucks I have to eat the cheapest food I can find or I'll starve

$25 a week aint enough to make serious gains unless you're a 4' manlet. you're going to need to up your income.

>Butter has a fuckton of vitamin A

Again, not necessarily a good thing, especially when combined with beef liver which is also high in vitamin A. Retinol has toxic effects in large doses and since it's fat-soluble it tends to build up.

>extremely dense in saturated fat
>that's a good thing

It very much isn't. That's terrible for your heart in the long run, even moreso when combined with all the cholesterol in the beef liver. I don't know how you couldn't have known that already, that's been common knowledge for decades.

>Beef liver HAS phytochemicals you jackass. Cows eat plants

If any phytochemicals even get stored in cow's livers, it's hardly a detectable amount. You have to eat vegetables.

I can't I already work 70 hours a week and I'm totally exhausted after work

70 hours a week and you have 25 dollars left over a week for food? If you made 5 dollars an hour you'd still have tons of money working 70 hours a week

Wtf I work 5 hours a day 5 days a week on minimum wage in ontario and even I have lots of spending money etc after paying rent