Has being fit ever helped you in a fight?

Has being fit ever helped you in a fight?

Inb4 they have weight classes for a reason.

Yeah, several. Of course, I've also done some kickboxing, so I knew the basics.

That makes sense, I'm thinking more if some dude with no experience is any better just cause of the mass from lifting

Nope, being 6' 2" - 250lbs is enough of an incentive for people not to fuck with me.

Besides i carry a gun - due to asthma

I haven't really noticed a difference because adrenaline does 99% of the job, but people are much less inclined to throw a punch now that I'm fit

No but I found out real quick wrestling is great for street fights.

of course being physically fit will give you an advantage, but against someone who is both fitter than you and trained, it's negligible

>getting in fights

Why do all the summerfags migrate to Veeky Forums when the new school year starts?

>mfw fightfags try to start things

well i only deadlift 3 plates but i already cant imagine some skinny fat normie being able to take me to the ground... so for bigger guys they would just be sturdy as fuck

i cant fight for shit but you can bet your ass i will deadlift you into the fucking sky and bring your ass back down quicker than a bolt of lightning.

Being Veeky Forums has gotten me into fights tbqhfam

I'm a friendless loser aspie and now immigrant manlets gang up on me and want to pick fights when I have to exit into the street after the cinema
Never had that problem before

Could also be we have a lot more immigrants than we had before tho

Might have to stop going to the cinema desu

*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothin personal kid

>immigrant manlets

They're just theater ushers trying to enforce the no singles policy

the nigger lost that fight and the chubby GOAT won

why the fuck are you giving money to the hollywood jew when you can just donwoload movies you fucking faggot dyel cunt?

Lol I'm fat fit. I.e. I eat and drink too much but am stronger than you average ghetto rat. I went to a community college in the ghetto and constantly for shit from the locals because I was one of maybe 10 white people there. Only memorable one I have is
>some dude gets all cocky and uppity because he is surrounded by his friends.
>Talking shit about how'd he fuck me up and I'm lucky he's in a good mood etc.
>"Yea I'm sure you would, excuse me"
>attempt to leave fucker stops me.
>doing that chesting up bullshit "what you say nigga what you say?"
>takes a swing, I take it on the face, grab him by his scrawny neck and don't let go
>swing until my right arm is numb and he is completely dead weight.
>it all happened so fast that his friends didn't even jump in
>look up and ask "can I go now?" (Only thing that came to mind I don't fight often so my Adrenalin was pumping.)

>mfw they reported me for "unnecessary violence and assault"
>mfw shit was all on camera because ghetto college has them everywhere.
>plain as day the nigger took a swing first.

I was given a slap on the wrist for "stooping to their level" and told not to tall to them again. The guy's friends pretty much abandoned him and the guy with his fucked up face and swollen eyes doesn't even look at me anymore.

Yes and No.

Yeh man pretty well. I feel bad for the normie who would have to deal with me just fucking tossing them.

Such as the time I stopped a family fight by just lifting and dropping a 250lb drunk bitch to the ground.

Otherwise, fighting isn't as good as it's made out to be unfortunately. Only people who want to fight these days also want to knife you in the belly. Slimey immigrant types usually.

Holy shit how big was the guy who was aggravating you?

No, because no one dares to pick a fight with me anymore.

>be me
>5'4"
Pray for me
>at party
>bunch of my friends are there
>were all chilling having a good time
>a decent amount of people I don't know are there
>I'm walking to the keg, away from my friends
>when I get the the leg I pour up a beer and see a friend who owes me money
>like a lot of it
>changed his phone number and everything
>confront him, tell him I need my money, and expect to have it soon , I get his new number and tell him not to fuck with me
>walk back to the inside of the house
>one of my friends cousins was with him and saw what happened
>he's a roid head, I've played some basketball with him a few times, he can barley walk because he's so fucking juiced up
>grabs me by the shirt and says
>you want to fuck with my cousin you midget, let's go out front
>tell him your cousin owes me money, fuck you suck my dick tell your cousin to stop being a junkie
>this makes him snap so he decides to slap me
>since I box and expected to get hit I was able to duck, throw beer on him and then

My four friends and I jumped that fucking roid monkey and kicked his teeth out and broke his nose.
Then we walked to my friend and he suddenly had my money.

We all went to jail tho. I spent 35 days in county and 2 months on house arrest.

Fitness doesn't help you in the street. Having a gun and friends with you does.

Don't be a twat.

4'11"
You know how manlets are

He's a nog, what do you expect.

Something tells me no one should want you life advice. Hard to put my finger on it.

Like 6'6" but less than 200lbs soaking wet. Standard ghetto rat with a mouth bigger than his baby momma. He was trying to intimidate me really in front of his friends. Had he not taken a swing id have let that stupid shit slide because idgaf what some hood nigger thinks of me. But he swung, so I did so in kind. Grabbed by the throat, punch to the stomach to bring his head down a bit, side swing, then full frontal face fuckery. Didn't stop until my hand was numb. Knuckles were bruised for days after.

I'm 6'4" and was 310lbs at the time. Like I said fat/fit. I lift but eat and drink too much.

When I was thinner (fought at 155lbs) people wanted to fight me every so often. I'd been wrestling for a long time and boxing for even longer so never got in too bad a situation. When I got bigger through powerlifting (245lbs) people didn't cause me trouble any more though they would have been much more likely to beat me than when I was 155.
People just don't really know much about fighting I guess.

As a matter of fact no, because now it seems like people are more likely to try and start shit with me.

Most of those groups have the "alpha male", thing is, all the others expect him to be the strongest and do most of the fight, most cases of people ganging on someone, is when one of the weakers of the group gets cocky, and goes for a fight, but when you choke the "strongest" and basically turn him in a ragdoll, the others, who were already kinda afraid of you, don't really know what to do, basically cut the head and the body falls.

I already got in one fight drunk, same kind of disavantage, started punching the shit out of the one who was the biggest (thanks boxing), and he basically felt kinda numb with a bloody nose, all the others threatened to jump on me, but i didn't run and just stood on guard, and they where kinda waiting to see which of then was going to jump me first, all of then unable to be the first, good thing my friends came to me before any of then found the courage to do it.

Don't fight kids, this whole situation was just a lucky shot, i would have been beaten senseless if they had the courage to jump me.

Fuckin hell.
I never messed with the fat kids in high school because I knew the difference in mass is enough to absorb most hits and overwhelm an opponent. Good on you for rocking his shit.

The nog was dumb but you're lucky his friends didn't jump in like they always do. Was he just trying to show off to his friends? He just provoked you out of nowhere because he thought he could take you?

How much money did he owe you?

5 bucks

but hey that is like a month groceries for me

>6'2 190lbs

it's helped me in minor bar scuffles because when you're a big guy 4u, the average cunt will think twice before seriously fighting you. Also that extra strength is useful when trying to hold someone down even without any martial arts skills.

But in a real fight when someone is seriously trying to hurt you, it isn't of much help because chances are the other guy will know how to fight or at least have the motivation to do it for real.

I have a feeling you're

only kinda relevant but I fucking hate fat guys that think theyre strong just because theyre fat
everyone else assumes so too
>hehe lots of mass equals BIG STRONG GUY hehe
they cant even comprehend how wimpy and weak they are underneath all that flubber, they just go along with it

Pretty much. I always caught a lot of shit because I was
>white
>good grades
>quiet

He took me for a push over beta type who'd let him eat my food right outta my mouth.

I'm really just quiet by default, lift when I have time, working 60 hours a week type who is just looking to get my shit done and go the fuck home to catch a few winks before my shift starts. He wasn't the first to start shit. One of the only ones who actually took a swing though. After that while ordeal, I got the rumor stuck to me that I was a skin head who hates blacks and beat on a poor dindu.

Doesn't help I keep my head shaved close cropped out of personal comfort/appearance. Whatever. I graduated with my degree. Left all that behind.

rip

Hah. Always the white man's fault.
Good story though. Thanks for the details. God bless you, you coon smasher

$650

Fuckin hell man, you just loan out that kind of money?

No but it seems to stop me getting in them in the first place. Everybody apologizes when they run into you and usually always backs down when you mouth off at them if they're being a cunt.

>MFW Im ONLY 5.9

yeah pretty much this, being 6ft2 and 200+ lbs is usually enough

I have a question that I thought would fit in with this thread. Do any of you guys get "started on" constantly, basically guys trying to fight you whenever you go out? How do you deal with it?

I don't get into fights OP

>when fat guys think theyre tough

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>mfw fedor came back to win

No, but my judo training has helped me in a few fights.

If you act retarded, nobody can touch you. Or, they touch you and have to give you a bunch of free stuff afterward.

>Besides i carry a gun - due to asthma
I don't see how the two are related

>takes a swing, I take it on the face, grab him by his scrawny neck and don't let go

Wanna know how I know you're lying? I'm sure you've dreamt of that scenario many times though.

>For asthma

What?

You could kill someone or paralyze them doing that. Hope you got a good lawyer, space cowboy.

>not after all the crying and vomiting i did last time

in the US people can't afford medication so it's often a better and cheaper option to shoot yourself rather than choke to death from asthma.

Sounds plausible. I've seen fights like this in high school where the kid who got beat up just didn't know the other guy was that much stronger than him. Probably didn't grab him by the neck, but more like his shirt collar.

Instead of an inhaler he just blows his brains out

b-but /mag/ told me lankets can't fight for shit and are always outclassed by lighter and smaller adversaries, surely they wouldnt lie

I bet you are one of those faggot tough guys that as soon as they get their shit hammered go running for their gun

Stick to your fat guys anonymous powerlifting thread

>the fat fuck still won that fight
top kekerinos mr powerlifter guy

Different guy here but some bitches just love going to the movies and you gotta do what you gotta do in order to get your dick sucked

When will they learn?

>310 lbs
>fat""""fit""""
Kek. How out of breath were you after this incident?

An inhaler would probably work better

>ha! faggot
>gets shot
:^)

It really depends, having reach is important, but it depends on the sport. When I first competed in Jew Jitsu I was a tiny lanklet and fought guys that were 4 inches shorter and the same weight. I got fucked up hard, and I'm only 5'8. Fucking midgets. Fast forward two years, gained 30 pounds, now I fight people with similar builds and have a more fair chance.

Did that guy just punch Ryuko?

Dude you're small.

No, I'm just not fat/bearmode. Learn the difference.