Are indie grills like pic related attracted to muscles?

Are indie grills like pic related attracted to muscles?

>pic related is muh waifu lavren
>please dont sexualize her in anyway in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb5z5AULWCw
youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would love to drown her face in my cum

Yes, they tend to hate daddy for no reason, and will hop on a muscly dick without thinking twice.

On my hipster college years, i was already a gymfag, and there was this generic hipster girl who kinda liked me, and was friend with one of my best friends, ehen she was talking with me, if she complimented me, it was normally about something i said, that she said was smart or clever, about my music and art tastes, my sketches, those pretentious stuff.
Whenever she was talking with my friend (she always showed me printscreens), and talked about me, she complimented my face, eyes, muscular body, and talked about how, i could help her carry x, or do y with my muscles.
Most indie girls are shallow as fuck, you just put on some false persona, so they can "be attracted" to this instead of your body, they will never admit it is your body what they like.

Hipster girls like that are usually the biggest whores, shouldn't be hard whether you have muscles or not

Lauren is a delicate flower that is to delicately enjoyed. She is NOT for sexual

Thanks. I got to get back on my gym routine then. Will it help me if I like the music they like?

Just go to /mu/, learn what they listen there,and slowly discover what the girl likes, then you show her something that is sorta alike from /mu/, but more unknown, so she will be surprised about your edgier and more underground version of what she listens to. Go soft through, don't put on something like Sunn 0))) if she listens to Artic Monkeys, have some common sense.

>Will it help me if I like the music they like?

Don't change yourself. Like what you want. Dislike what you want.

Girls respond to that

Yes, we like big dudes who make us feel small and delicate

>when my Veeky Forums bf picks me up and carries me around

>pretending to be a girl to get attention

wew

;3

that is one comfy pigger

But what if I listen to music like pic related? Will it wierd females out?

it's a porker you dumb dumb

most hipster girls i know are fucking hard as fuck to get where i am. They're mostly into beta guys with a pretentious taste in things

youtube.com/watch?v=eb5z5AULWCw

>implying her boyfriend isn't face raping her and forcing 2 liter of cum into her throat every night
how does it feel to be beta?

This is some top tier garbage senpai.

>Sunn o)))
>inaccessible
pleb

Then you have bigger problems than trying to find a qt gf

Everyone likes a little muscle, especially the indie girls. They're so used to beta new age males that when you come around and they see you being both a hipster AND a high test alpha male, they'll be all over you.

Thanks senpai. Yeah most indie/hipster dudes seem like total cucks. If I go in and start committing microagressions on all her friends it might make her hate me though..

I know an indie girl who has a semi popular shoegaze band and shit and she said she finds mucular bodies disgusting...

anyways i got a date with her next week so i hope i have a chance to get on that patrician pussy

nigga I listen to j-pop idols and collect their cds and yet I managed to snag a qt. She thinks my taste in music is retarded but she listens to classical and video game music. It never had an impact on our relationship. If you're going after girls that care about what your taste in music is then stop dating minors.

But m8 its important whether you want to admit it or not. What do when we driving on our first day and she asks me to play some music?

>tfw she hands me the aux cord

>tfw only girl that truly enjoyed my drum and bassment was an British at that was only in the states for holiday
>tfw will never find a gf that I can vibe with on that level

Lol don't be aggressive. Just be a man. Be open, be social, be flirtatious and sexual. All her friends are probably the pretentious hipster types who have been friend zoned for months. Be the opposite of that. It'll be a breath of fresh air for her. I find that befriending all the cucks and becoming the social leader is way better than putting them down or being aggressive. Remember, the girls should want you, and the guys should want TO BE you.

Asked my coworker if Zac efton is hot, she said he has a weird muscular body..

Alex????

It felt great. My hands in Lauren's hair. Fingers knotted in the brown locks. My cock pumping her throat. Glans making a steady chucka-chucka-chucka as it ploughed her gag reflex... I was really into it when she slapped my leg once. Twice. Third time I let her pull up off my engorged and pulsing cock, long streamers of spit and pre-cum running between my glans and her lips.

She looked up at me through her long dark lashes, panting. "I...I can't breathe!" Lauren says. "Oh, mister, when I agreed to do this for you, I never thought...!"

"Shut up, bitch!" I grab her head and force her mouth onto my dick again. Her throat muscles close on me, working, slick and hot as any woman's pussy. "You want this record deal, you'll work for it!"

Her eyes scrunch up with discomfort and tears start from the corners, making her mascara run. She looks so pretty like that... I don't know if I'll be able to hold off cumming before she puts her tongue up my ass.

It turns into a long evening. Upshot is, she gets the contract.

>But m8 its important whether you want to admit it or not.

It's really not. When we take trips we'd either take turns, or play something that end up being background noise while we talk. We also make it fun by bullying each other. Find a girl who won't cry when you call her taste shit and will throw it back at you.

holy fuck fuck off brandon go back to /mu/ and chvrches threads there. fuck you

Nice

>mfw listening to chvrches atm

Lauren is cute! Cute!

DELET NOW

Make me

Didn't 7kt blow this bitch back to the shadow realm where her dumb ass came from?

Is that the lead singer from CHVRCHES?

All girls are, to a degree, but it won't get you girls on it's own.

Be confident but modest. Girls like guys who are fit and in shape but don't talk or brag about it, it's just part of who they are.

yessir

youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI

STOP IT STOP IT NOW