Virgin Gains is Dying

VG just got HIV from his boyfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSQzkHMl-M

Good. Virgin gains is a phaggot.

This

burn in hell fag

Assuming you aren't him, this is all just a publicity stunt in a desperate attempt to keep attention on himself.

HIV won't kill you immediately anymore, though, if you get medication

What the fuck why can't this cunt handle Joe Rogan defending dietary cholesterol?

Richard, you got a chest infection and used a click bait title. very sloflo of you.

Because dietary cholesterol has literally no benefits to you outside of increasing your test a smidge

Not having diabetes > increasing your test a smidge

You'd think all the estrogen from his vegan diet would stop his hair from receding

A minor chest infection that would require a week's rest and recuperation, and he's going on about it like he's got cancer.

He's a hypochondriac. He is also cancer.

pretty sure cum isn't vegan.

Depends on if you consider humans to be animals or not

NOT IF YOU WANNA LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND.
20 EGGS AN HOUR MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMMIT!
right babe?

>Dietary cholesterol causes diabetes

[C I T A T I O N. R E Q U I R E D]

maybe he's too poor to afford it

>happy healthy vegan
>healthy

Poetic justice

That's all black people hairlines

>just a publicity stunt

This. Not fooled. Not opening the video

Get lost, faggot tripfag. Go die in a fire or something.

I'm glad your mommy didn't abort you.

>infection from his ugly girlfriend
>no more training
Hahaha.
Got ugly slut. And now will be just dyel faggot.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

why aren't you in your containment thread?

>This nigga here

>Not linking the video
Almost as bad as the tripfag

Look, retard, vegetarian diets actually make you and all of your offspring more prone to diabeetus. Just ask any pajeet, the entire country is dying from beetus.

>Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

>Diabetes is fast gaining the status of a potential epidemic in India with more than 62 million diabetic individuals currently diagnosed with the disease.1,2 In 2000, India (31.7 million) topped the world with the highest number of people with diabetes mellitus followed by China (20.8 million) with the United States (17.7 million) in second and third place respectively. According to Wild et al.3 the prevalence of diabetes is predicted to double globally from 171 million in 2000 to 366 million in 2030 with a maximum increase in India. It is predicted that by 2030 diabetes mellitus may afflict up to 79.4 million individuals in India, while China (42.3 million) and the United States (30.3 million) will also see significant increases in those affected by the disease.

>happy