Veeky Forums I want something mildly enjoyable to do outside that's at least mildly active

Veeky Forums I want something mildly enjoyable to do outside that's at least mildly active

Ride your damn bike.

Masturbation

I'm not 7 so I don't have a bike

This. I bike 6.5 miles mon-sat. I get it done in 45 mins and burn a decent amount of calories. Everything around here is so beautiful it makes the time go by super fast.

This
Bonus points for cardio running away from the cops
Or chasing them, if you're swole enough

A bicycle is the height of human invention; a perfect machine. There are hours of adventure to be had. I live in Canada. I can go out into my street and from there I could literally pedal north to Alaska or south to Cape Horn. Anyone who doesn't understand the appeal of that is beyond hope.

Skateboard or bike...or walk the dog

photoshopped ass on the left and nice feet on the right

:)
I know that feel

He doesn't mean a little pink one with training wheels, he means a big boy bike

>he thinks you have to be 7 to be riding a bike
Confirmed for being 12, then, and insecure.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>insecure

Pick one faggot

Archery

wrong, the stripes are unaltered

that ass is not photoshopped, may be implant, but not shoop

I like geocaching. You can find easy or hard caches to walk/hike to and find. I have fun doing it, like a little treasure hunt. It's worked well for me as a 2nd/3rd date too. Girls usually have never done it and have fun looking for it.

>Tfw I can't ride a bicycle

>Can't
>live in Central valley of california, aka death

Lynching.

How did you never learn how to ride a bike?
I'm sure you could pay someone to teach you...

My dad tried to teach me when I was young but I couldn't do it. The years went on and I never learned how to ride one.

Mountain Biking
Road cycling
Hiking
Snowboarding
Skiing
Rock climbing
Mma/boxing/any sort of martial art
Yoga
Kayaking
Surfing
Wake boarding
Intramural/amateur/local sports

Seriously, the list goes on and in depending on how much you want to spend on gear. Quit being a faggot and go outside already.

Guenith, get off Veeky Forums I can fucking help you better than these trap loving fucks ~DK

Beach judo.

such a happy feel brah. I love being on the bike.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

>tfw your dream is to be a ski bum at your ski-in-ski -out house in whistler. I will when I'm 35.

559 here, it's hot. I've tried learning how to skate but i can't even Ollie 1 month in lol

Buy a camera, go around taking photos of girls in the street. Literally just walk up to them and snap.

Then fap later.

Pretty much what I do.

Also, don't go to /p/

I'm trying to learn on my own atm.

1. Pokemon Go.
2. Take a gym and threaten to fight anyone that tries to beat it.
3. ????
4. Profit

honestly at your age just get on your bike and ride as fast as you can, you will balance it by yourself trust me
i never learned to ride before and then i started biking when i was 15 and within a summer i was pretty good at riding

Fucking on a trampoline

Camping in the woods outside your ex gfs house for days at a time, only leaving your hiding spot in the dead of night for the sole purpose of raiding her trashcans.
I also like to walk my dog but he's getting old and can't walk as far as he used to be able to

Why don't you just take a walk with your girlfriend?

If you have some cash or a a modicum of crafts skills, you could try going to a LARP near you. Specifically one of the more combat based ones. It's basically constant running, hitting nerds with foam weapons and holding light shit for a long time.

Make sure you get one with actual combat, though, or you might get bored. The LARP I go to has a roleplay element, but when I asked a leading dude if it was vital, he said "If you don't wanna roleplay, that's totally cool. Just hit people with swords until they fall down".

The best part? As long as you aren't a total aspie, you're autism won't shine through nearly as much, since everybody there has seen actual aspies, and had to deal with them.

I'm honestly surprised Veeky Forums isn't orgasming over this. I started recently, and basically all I do is hit fuckers with a bigass sword for 3 hours.

I forgot to mention; it's a billion times better when you have a friend or two with you. I started at the same time as a friend of mine, and we already had 2 friends there. We basically just bro'ed down for half an hour whenever the nerd shit got too intense. Dunno how it'd be if you knew nobody there, though. You'd have to be decent socially, but I'm sure you'd make friends if you had to.

how do women walk in these? always wondered, looks like thier legs are tied together

What are some outdoor hobbies I can do to meet girls?

I study engineering and there's no girls worth talking to in it.

got a bike with gears and they seem to randomly change but what sucks is sometimes I'm pedalling hard and the gear changes and it gets loose out of the nowhere and I almost fall

what is this?

kek you misspeled two you illiterate shit.

>misspeled

>outside
>mildly active
>Dungeons and dragons

>It's 2016
>Nerd culture is leaking into the world so much we literally only have superhero movies
>Veeky Forums is a bastion of nerdy bullshit
>You still don't know the difference between a board game and what is basically a battle reenactment

You're either a moron, an oldfag or you live under a rock.

shit, by fresh dis is ruined over a typo.
goodbye, cruel world.

>says the american while he hops in his pick-up truck to buy a triple double mcdouble and a litre of diet coke (he's trying to lose weight) during his lunch break

>literally only have superhero movies

Even if I take the term literally loosely, this is still a fucking dumb statement to make

Get into parkour.

Once you do it for a few years you'll be amazed at your epic motor control gains.

Hiking and rock climbing

I just volunteered at a restoration/farm day at my alma maters retreat. Liked it so much, asked the director if I could swing by and help out more often than once a month. I'm literally getting farmer/lumberjack gains while learning about natura restorations.

try improve/acting
It's fun, very social, and actually helped me cure some of my autism.

indoor rock climbing?

Yep. Rock climbing chicks are hot as hell and you can talk to them at the gym because tandem climbing is a thing.

Longboarding is fun

hiking?

>walking on hiking trail
>see girl in distance
>walk faster
>100m closing
>50m
>20m
>she hears you
>starts walking faster

>tfw you love hiking but you live in the most population dense area of the world
>also flat land
>no cool nature around
>no cool hiking trails
>never enjoying the view when resting for a bit
>never seeing beautiful places you can only access by walking several Km.

FUCKKK

I know your feel. I live in Atlanta and it takes me at least 2 hours to drive to the North Georgia mountains for a rigorous hike.

>tfw live 1 mile from a national park
>tfw hike and run in it multiple times a week

Swimming

That's really nice user

/n/igger here, it's called chainsuck and it's a result of a number of things. you should definitely inspect your chainset first to see if it's exceptionally worn or missing teeth because if there's a problem here, nothing else you do matters. if everything seems fine you should inspect your chain my measuring the distance between each link. if it's worn, your chain will have a lot of slack and lead to what you're mentioning. if everything seems fine here, clean your chain and apply more lube.

Brehs...

Different user, but thanks for the advice.

That is fun, snowboarding even more, i bet surfing is hell fun.

maby some mma group, punching and getting punched is fun.

pretty much anything that get the blood flowing and andrenalin pumping even walking up to random goodlooking girls and striking conversation in daytime

You are now aware that Badwater is a 135 mile footrace through Death Valley that takes more than 24 hours and involves climbing a mountain.

HTFU

my man

>hiking is the only cardio i like
>live 1 hour from the adirondacks

witness me

I'm sweating just thinking about it

Calisthenics