Anyone else Veeky Forums to keep the bad thoughts away?

Anyone else Veeky Forums to keep the bad thoughts away?

Me striking out with a girl 4 different times and now rationalizing that i still have a chance wth her because she choses to hang out at a bakery that is somewhat on a street pertaining to my first name.

What's up user? What are you lifting to keep away?

Every time i wanna drink or get high or just get depressed is when i start my daily work out. I get a weird high from it. Why is that? Seriously the only reason i started to work out again. There's a little more to it now, but that's what got me started.

>why is that

Somebody skipped grade 3 science

I love bad thoughts, they allow me to hit new pr's. I think you're just a PUSSY.

But he basically said the same thing as you, you bad thought having faggot. You're just as big of a pussy as he is. True alphas never have bad thoughts. Lil bitch

OP here. I'm just really lonely, man.

must have.

Not buying what your selling?

Didn't work for Dahmer, won't work for you desu
Although we probably aren't talking about the same type of bad thoughts to be fair

I don't think you're being fair

Zombie sex slaves aren't that bad of a thought.

True, also I think Dahmer stopped lifting before he started killing Viet/Thai/Laotian boy prostitutes.
So I guess you should lift, but you shouldn't stop lifting.

No m8. You're a faggot if you let bad thoughts get to you and fuck with your life. This isn't fantasy land, everyone has them and clearly they've affected you for the worst considering how salty you are.
> here's your (you)
> lil bitch

*puts in a chokehold*

The Zombie sex slaves actually came along around half way through his spree. I think it was because he didn't really like killing that much, but he couldn't get it up if his partner was conscious.

It doesn't work anymore

Hey kunt im . If you're sad change, if you're lonely find someone. Stop comparing yourself to the autistic pessimistic faggots on this board. It's time to make it.

Lifting is the only thing that makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life. I'm at uni, but even then getting a great grade on a test is far less fulfilling than breaking through a stalled lift. Even the pursuit of other hobbies is less rewarding. I'll pick up my pad and paper to start writing or drawing again, I'll get going on the guitar again, I'll boot up some vidya, and I'm either numb or less than mildly content

It never goes away. The stress, anxiety, and numbess doesn't stop.

Yes, but the bad thoughts still find me one way or another.

> anxiety
Wew

>It never goes away. The stress, anxiety, and numbess doesn't stop.

The point is that it goes away until your next lifting session.

>not converting your bad thoughts and emotions into extra fuel at the gym

I literally dwell on all the awful things and they help me perform better

You're so wrong. You're probably very young.
Anxiety is the first thing that disappears once you realize what is waiting for you.

Despair is much much worse than that and once it grabs hold of you it never let go. After you experience despair you need to constantly bullshit yourself in order to go on living.

Why the hell you think people would invent religions all over the world and make these otherwise useless bodies of nonsense survive generation after generation? Figuring out how to handle despair is the lowest common denominator of adult human beings.

What's the difference between despair and heavy anxiety?

Anxiety is being worried about the outcome of something futile. Despair comes from the realization that existence itself is futile.

Thanks for this.