TFW been fired from every job ive ever had and now I'm struggling to make any gains because I can hardly afford them

>TFW been fired from every job ive ever had and now I'm struggling to make any gains because I can hardly afford them

Why do you keep getting fired, my friend?

Because I'm dumb

You should fix that

Manual labor jobs don't require brains. What exactly was the reason for being fired last few times?

kill me, pete

Get a job in retail
Especially some low end store like WalMart
If you can figure out how to use a computer you can't be too dumb to be a cashier or something

Those jobs pay shit and fucking suck

I guess op needs a nice job that pays a lot but only requires the capabilities of someone fit for retail

Nigger I make 1600 a month and my rent is 1400 a month and I eat just fine and that's in ontario canada where food is expensive

>lives off $200 monthly

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes
Exactly the kind of job fit for someone who's too stupid to hold down anything else

>Literally has no savings per month

How do you even afford to get to work or do anything?

Not sure what youre trying to say here buddy...... is 200 dollars too little for your wealthy lifestyle? I have plenty of money after rent for food and alcohol on weekends, costs me about 100 a month for food and 25 a weekend on booze

I'm not lazy I have a bicycle and have functioning legs

Someone needs a god damn roommate or live in a shittier place

Jesus

Nah I like my apartment and my privacy

>Saves $0 per month

You're retarded

m8, I don't know how to explain this to you...you're fucking housepoor. The only way you can make this work is if mommy and daddy pay your other bills, or you literally don't have other bills. Even if all utilities were included...shit doesn't compute.

Obviously I don't save any money I make just enough to live comfortably

>comfortably

Kek, you're such a fucking faggot. You're worse off than OP

Hydro and water is included and I get free wifi in this apartment that I use on my phone, I have no calling or texting on my phone but free wifi is everywhere so I don't need that fancy shit I just use fb messenger for calls and message

>Obviously I don't save any money

You are going to regret this very soon.

I don't make enough to save any money unless I were to only eat rice and beans everyday or stop drinking every wrekend but that's not happening

If you're drinking every weekend there's literally no way you could live off that $200 and afford groceries. Unless you call buying a 6pack once every month as drinking every weekend.

What if you get sick, or break your leg, or get fired?

What about retirement?

Cut down on rent dumbass.

The RULE IS: Your rent should only be 1/3rd of your post-tax income. If it's more then you can't afford to live there.

You're one disaster from living on the streets

I spend 100 on food a month and 100 on alcohol, I buy a 750ml bottle of whiskey every Saturday and they're 24$ each

JUST

How do you spend $100/mth in Ontario?

What food do you buy? How are your macros?

That's literally just rice and beans

I buy eggs, rice, cheap chicken and potatoes, I can get a pack of 18 chicken thighs from freshco for 4$ when they're on sale

You are as mentally handicapped as OP. Maybe you can contact him and make him your room mate, that way you are helping another person in need, getting a friend with the same level of intelligence as you and eventually someone who can possibly help you pay the rent and save a little money.

Dude just get roommates or something

What you're doing is dangerous. What if you get laid off? What kind of job do you have

That'd probably make a decent comedy 2bh

If that's the case than I can't afford to live anywhere, I don't know anyone who spends 1/3 of their income on rent it's usually half or more

I work at a factory doing labor lifting barrels

Well that's tremendously foolish. It's not hard if you have any above min wage job though

That's the rule senpai. 1/3rd of your post-tax income or less. You can get roommates and have $500/mth rent easily

I make minimum wage and don't want someone sleeping on my couch, I have a 1 bedroom apartment perfect size for me

someone who's obviously good with money

>mfw people these days blow all their money right after pay day

I'm actually impressed someone is smart enough to ration 200 a month to live. He'd be a millionaire if he had a good job because he's so frugal with money.

>He'd rather have literally 0 savings than share an apartment

Okay what happens if you lose your job? Minimum wage jobs are known for high turnover

>Good with money
>Saves $0 a month and pays 90% of his income in rent

Are you literally retarded

>good with money
>$200 a month, which goes to food and alcohol
>literally zero disposable income

Yeah. Yeah that's really good.

I literally couldn't live off 200 a month after rent. Eating healthy I spend about 300 a month on groceries. Gas is another 1-2 hundred a month. A 1 bedroom apartment is 900. Insurance is another 50.

Kill me, Pete

I'm saying most people spend way more than him on living expenses, not many people can survive off 200 a month especially here in Ontario

I've been at this job for 14 years

Horrible with money detected

>300 on food

Fatass confirmed

>alcohol isn't disposable income

lol wut

>$100 is disposable income in a month
>it goes to alcohol anyway

You seriously can't defend this shit. I know you want to, but you cant

He could save that 100 and save 1200 a year you idiot

>trying this hard

No, dude. Just no. It's undefendable.

You people must eat shitty as fuck.
I eat around 2k calories a day at that budget.

Breakfast: eggs, apple, nuts
Lunch: some kind of meat, nuts,a vegetable, slice of cheese, grapes/ banana,
Dinner: chicken and vegetable of choice.

Every day.

That shit is 300 a month around here.

Either these guys are too choosy for their current income level (muh privacy, muh alone apartment) it are absolutely devoid of any foresight that they don't understand why you have to have savings

He has a good point though man even though it's unrealistic

I moved out 1 year ago from parents and I make 1750$ a month and my rent is 1100$ a month and I'm already 40k in debt from credit cards, that guy with 200$ left a month is a god with money because I need way more than 650 a month for expenses

Only rich people have savings, good luck saving when you make 10 bucks an hr and live on your own

ITT rich spoiled brats who think everyone can have hundreds saved in the bank

We don't all live wealthy and can have savings

You're horrible with money, eat rice, eggs, beans and ramen and you'll save way more money

>10 bucks an hour
Nigga in my country the base salary is half than that a day, ya'll niggas could live like kings here

I can afford to not have a heart attack by the age of 60, thanks.

Go try to donate blood after consuming that much sodium. You'll pass out.

Which country is that

Enjoy wasting all your money on food fatass

> (You)
>I've been at this job for 14 years

You've been making minimum wage at the same job for 14 years???

Where's that? I'd move there from canada in a heartbeat, I'll ditch this apartment and live on the street for 8 months until I can get a plane ticket and save all my money

>Anyone making more than minimum wage is rich and spoiled

Holy shit man

Yeah been working this job since I was 19

nigga you stupid broke bitch

Not that guy but yeah pretty much. I'm 26 and make minimum wage and have never made more than minimum wage.

And you never got a raise or looked for a better job?

You won't make super crazy gains as a wageslave, but I've managed ottermode for a couple years bar the time I broke my foot and got a bit chubby. And I've never made more than 15 bucks an hour in my life. Just work out consistently and track your calories.

Ottermode is achievable without any supplements at all. It's the natural state of a male body if you take care of it

Also, don't be ashamed to live with your parents if you must. Moving out once you turn 18 is a pretty recent development in human history

Only way we get a raise is if minimum wage goes up and there is no other jobs I can do that are more than minimum wage because I can't afford to drive and get better work

That's just sad that you're fine living like this

How much savings do you have?

None

And you're 30+?

How do you plan on retiring

Fuck, at least you can find a job. I'm 1 year here and fucking NOTHING! Fuck this place!

Retiring? There's guys I work with that are 75+ years old and make minimum wage just like I do, they've been there 50 years

Sell steroids

Too much competition

It's 2016 there is no retiring....... my grandpa's almost 90 and works 70 hours a week like an adult

>tfw went to visit my hometown in bumfuck nowhere
>people are literally competeting for shit minimum wage jobs
>everyone's on food stamps
>there's no gym in town
>rampant drug use

Wtf man. What happened to America. It's depressing to think about. If you live in rural America your completely fucked

Your grandpa was lazy and unmotivated as life passed him by 2bh

I'm in rural canada but everyone's roofers or drywallers and actually make lots of money but drug and alcohol abuse is insane here despite them being wealthy

>TFW $25k saved at 20 just by working through highschool and in college

He's definitely not lazy if he works 70 hours a week and has millions in the bank, retiring is for lazy fucks

>tfw he bought all of us a our own house

>make 3000$ a month after taxes
>no debts, no children or anyone to support
>rent is 500$
>company provides company truck which I park home
>gym and metro station within walking distance

I love living comfy. I'm not rich by any means, but there's been times when I've struggled with money. Like having 10$ in your bank account and next pay is in a week, so you buy 10$ worth of ramen to survive until then. I just check my bank account once a month to pay bills online and that's it

This is the shit that makes no sense..... you obviously have cheap as fuck rent or inherited a lot of money

I'm 34 and have never had more than 3k in the bank my whole life

How does that even happen?

Wtf man I eat ramen everyday because I'm down to 10$ every week for food. Check your wealth privilege

All manufacturing jobs have long been outsourced and giant corporations have long been running farms (farming will 100% result in poverty here). And the government gives no fucks so the roofs stay damaged instead of hiring people to fix them.

I really hope trump does something about this, but I'm becoming increasingly unsure

How does it not make sense?

You just waste money no offense. If you make $60k/yr you can easily save $20k per year btw. It's not much at all

I make 1600 a month and rent is 1400 a month. I don't live with mommy and daddy

here's your (you)

What the fuck? Keep your moral of the story intact. That completely changes the context of what you said you spoiled Lil asshole you

not everyone makes minimum wage

I just started making $5k/month

I posted twice in this thread

hey canadianbro, Montrealbro here So yeah is the 1400$ a month a mortage you pay because you own it, or just rent ? Where do you live exactly in Canada btw ?

Yeah, the first post suggested he can't retire in today's society because of how things are. And then in your second post he's a millionaire

That's way too much money no matter what job you do

How is that a lot? That's like the average starting salary for college graduates

What about retirment savings? What if you get laid off because the company fucked up and needed to downsize?

>hundreds
Bitch, I don't care if you make minimum wage. You need thousands in the bank. You need to save at minimum 15% if you ever want to retire and an aditianal 3-6 months expenses for if you ever lose your job.