Veeky Forums is being a bunch of skellies

Veeky Forums is being a bunch of skellies

>babby's first day on Veeky Forums

Anyone ever met a Veeky Forumsg IRL? What are they like?

literally been going there for 3 years, but the skelly thinspo shit has gotten really bad as of late

>r9k-goes-to-the-gym making fun of r9k-goes-to-the-mall

ebin

Does Veeky Forums seriously think women will be attracted to them because of their "superior" dressing skills?

Who cares man, srs.
Let men look like twinks if they want.

>implying Veeky Forums dresses for girls

what a small mind

kek

Ironically they think the same exact thing about guys lifting weights.

Yeah, not disagreeing with you. At least it's better than the urban ninja shit that everyone was into for like, 2 years.

just like lifting weights, having your Veeky Forums on point is a hobby that gives a confidence boost. From Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums if anyone is using the board to help them attract women, they're going to end up disappointed.

lol yeah those Veeky Forumsgs are soooo lame compared to us weight lifting bros. fags!

>I buy clothes so people will respect me

Pathetic

why else though dressing good is literally made to attract attention at least lifting makes you strong

it's fun

Not always, there are ways you can dress well without looking obnoxious

we're all on Veeky Forums, in the end no one is going to be attracting 10/10 qt's

kekd

It's almost as though extremes exist on both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums...

Well for an autist who's completely out of shape and dresses like shit, I think they could help him become at least moderately attractive, which helps with girls.

Wew
Nice

mfw a Veeky Forumsfag makes fun of other people because of their insecurities

Veeky Forums literally have shit like this as "inspiration"

It's funny because CM Punk got BTFO because he had no speed.

I've seen those pants once before. What the hell is the deal with them? Why would someone want to make it appear as though their legs are a foot long?

There is literally nothing wrong with dressing nice and you shouldn't get mad that the only thing that fits you are Rick Panini 5% tanktops.

P.S. thinspo is cancer and the combination of physical aesthetics + nice clothes is the holy grail

the people in this thread making fun of Veeky Forums for wanting to have a good sense of fashion are retarded, but clearly this anorexia shit is nauseating and extremely unhealthy. That's what I'm complaining about.

>good sense of fashion

lmao

>mfw everyone thinks they're a 7

>Goes on meme anime board for fitness

>Goes on meme anime board for fashion

>not being both physically fit and dressing well

Veeky Forums is like the insecurity: the board. there are good threads sometimes but the majority of the posters is highschool rejects with aspenger

>i inject horse shit so people will respect me
lol natty be mad amirite

Daily reminder that you shouldn't give a fuck about what other people find aesthetically pleasing and attractive. By belittling others for wanting to look a certain way you are no better than the people who belittle us for wanting to be big and muscular.

The only difference between thinspo and /cutting/ general is one has 3x more grills and a more supportive tone. Try and guess which one!