I did this exercise yesterday and now when I woke up my loer back hurts like hell...

I did this exercise yesterday and now when I woke up my loer back hurts like hell. I can bearly put socks on without getting any pain.

What did I do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-Ygh4kLN4q9wCWkB0
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/hyperextensions-back-extensions
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/glute-ham-raise
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You trained in running shoes.

and that would affect it how?

Do you maybe not know what doms are?

You basically annihilated your lower back.....that'll teach it!

It only hurts when I stand up or bend the back.

Are you for real or are you trolling?

Did you wear basketball shorts?

are you a new lifter? this is DOMS

1) archive.org/details/pdfy-Ygh4kLN4q9wCWkB0

Pages 37 and 88 (aka page 47 and 48 in the pdf): do it before and after roman chair hyperextensions

2) train more, DYEL faggot. It's normal to have DOMS if you're a fat untrained fuck like yourself

No need to thank me, /thread

you forgot to tip the receptionist. rookie mistake

Bro those are a troll exercise. They were literally forcing you to crank your spine causing permanent damage.

Please tell me you didnt learn that here.

>37 and 88
*37 and 38
>47 and 48
*46 and 47

fuck

It's just doms. Extremely common with hyperextentions because there's not many exercises that work out lower back exclusively

You don' Goofed you idort. This exercise is called GLUTE HAM RAISE for a reason. Squeeze your ass from the bottom to the top to target your glutes and hams and not your lower back.

I'm 100% real. I have never felt anything like this before.

Glutes ham raise is a different, compound exercise.
Roman chair hyperextension (also called Hyperextensions or Back Extensions) is an isolation exercise targeting LOWER BACK.
lrn the difference
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/hyperextensions-back-extensions
vs
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/glute-ham-raise

Instead of hinging at the hips and keeping your back straight, you allowed your lumbar to flex and used your spinal erectors in a way that wasn't just isometrically. It's DOMS, you just need to not be a pussy.

Okay but is it possible to get damage on the body while doing this exiercise?

Did you feel any pain during or immediately after your workout? If not then they're just DOMS.

When I do this I feel it mostly in my lower back too - what am I doing wrong? (No DOMS but that's where I feel the burn). This is supposed to be an abs workout, right? Why don't I feel it in my abs so much?

Because it is a lower back workout.

Well that makes sense when I think about it. I've been very misinformed, I guess...

>What did I do wrong?
neglect your lower back this long

No I just feel very "buff" and "stiff" in my lower back bwtween the sets and when I'm done.