A lot of people on /pol says that /fit despise them is it true? Why? I love both of them

A lot of people on /pol says that /fit despise them is it true? Why? I love both of them.

Hijacking this thread because it's fucking retarded

Post qt3.14 girls that lift

Fuck the tread do you have more?

I wish senpai, I'd gladly expand my collection though

what the fuck is that like a kilo or sum shit? why?

everyone hates /pol/, not just Veeky Forums. you guys are fucked up in the head. sage

No reason for anything pol related to be here, so it's just faggots carrying their shit everywhere, like mlp

I'm /pol/ and Veeky Forums at the same time. 14/88 lads!

Liftin' for the race war

Everyone despises /pol/

No. We just hate politics on Veeky Forums and non political boards (Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums) What said

>A lot of people on /pol says that /fit despise them is it true?

I have literally never seen /pol/ or Veeky Forums say they hate each other, lots of /pol/ posters and lots of Veeky Forums posters post on both boards

look up iron pill comics OP

t.Veeky Forums /pol/ack

Everyone hates /pol/

>I have literally never seen /pol/ or Veeky Forums say they hate each other
>poltard
>newfag
Who would've thought

People who say they hate /pol/ just don't go to /pol/ and hop on the cool kids bandwagon.

Watch as the redditors get triggered.

What do people actually mean when they say they hate pol?

Do they dislike talking about anything political?
Do they think /pol is an actual person
Do they think /pol has no intellectual diversity?

I've only been to /pol 2-3 times, some of the things i agreed with, some not.

>unfounded assumption
>alludes to reddit
>"triggered"

yep, sounds about right.

People hate /pol/ because they seem to be completely incapable of keeping their memes within their board
They derail threads with unnecessarily edgy shit all the time
They're repetitive
They're annoying

You don't see those FPH threads by chance, buddo.

seems to be the same as /k/. half of the regulars hate /pol/ and half frequent /pol/. makes sense when you consider that /pol/ is one of the most populated boards.

>doesn't address the argument
>yup yep uhm ok ehm
what are you signaling?

>admitting you love /pol/
>anywhere

Wew lad.

That's because you cant talk about wars and conflicts which are /k/ related, so some of /k/ has to go the /po/ just to discuss conflicts and war, it fucking sucks. /k/ was better a few years back when we had a dedicated thread that was stickied to the syria war.

Gotta tone those saggy triceps m8.

Veeky Forums here. I for one fucking hate /pol/. Easily the worst board on 4chin, excepting maybe /b/ and possibly /v/ for obvious reasons.

ITT triggered redditors

If you're Veeky Forums it's only right to be /pol/

Right wing and lifting go hand in hand.

people dont actually go to /pol/ to talk about weapons of war. the only reason the "no politics allowed" rule started on /k/ was to stop the constant anti-gun threads shitting up the board when the media was pushing spree shooters like a motherfucker a couple years back.

It's because they can't keep /pol/ on /pol/

holy shit are you baiting me famm?

/pol/ is a meme. /int/ is a better, more thought out board of adults. Truly the patricians choice for political and racial incorrectness without the actual angsty teen racists

Yes, the bodybuilding community is noticeably right wing, however it doesn't mean we can't object to not wanting /pol/itics spamming our board. I don't care about /pol/'s views, I just don't want that shit on Veeky Forums, or other boards where it shouldn't be

>implying /pol/ is intelligent enough to have political views beyond Hitler did nothing wrong, Jews did 9/11 and genuinely believing in some ethnic master race

I'm /pol/ as fuck but I rarely post there. I just want the race war to happen now so we can take back Europe.

/int/ is left leaning. /pol/ is center, right.

/int/ is basically /pol/ but instead of being judged by race, youre judged by nationality.

>/int/ is left leaning.
>/int/
>left leaning

>any board on Veeky Forums
>even /lgbt/
>left wing
wew

>implying whites are not the masterrace
fucking niggers..

Most likely because /int/ has actually got out and experienced some of the world instead of sitting around the proverbial basement blaming their personal failures on Jews and reinforcing beliefs with other autistics.

/int/ is centre, not left

Nah there's a lot of subtle yet powerful differences

Literally triggered by the real facts. Wake up and start realising how the real world works and you won't be so assblasted. Responding with anger to something you don't know or agree with is a sign of immaturity. If /pol/ topics bother you then you're a sheep.

>implying /pol/ doesnt argue about nearly every political belief on a daily basis
>implying niggers arent inferior

I guarantee I'm whiter than you and I'm not retarded enough to think there's a masterrace. Probably because I'm white and whites are smart.

>Nah there's a lot of subtle yet powerful differences
such as?

Look at all accomplishments whites have archieved, look at western civilization and now compare them to other races, civilizations.

>looks at Chinese accomplishments

Jesus. Whites are shit.

If I want to read /pol/, I'll go to /pol/.

/int/ is as right wing as /pol/, literally every second comment is talking about niggers or 300 post threads about how white and "uncucked" their country is

this has to be bait..

Hi mods

You fell for the meme m8. They're completely different

Well that's just because /pol/ can't stay on /pol/

>completely different
Right :")

>Every board is actually my political ideology, it's just people brigading from other parts of the internet!

i never go on /pol/ but u fucks still bring your shit to every other board.

I'm pretty much everything /pol/ despises.

>Satanist
>love men, women, and traps
>think gender, belief in god, and monogamy need to become extinct
>think there should be no censorship or restrictions on viewing whatsoever
>support suicide and abortion
>think all drugs should be completely legal

I don't despise /pol/ though, I just don't care about /pol/.

because majority of people on Veeky Forums are young (high school, college) and therefore more likely to be leftist cucks.

Veeky Forums has one of the oldest demographics on Veeky Forums

grow up..

God I would hate to be in the same vicinity as you

How can gender become extinct?

>leftist cucks
Barely even a thing on Veeky Forums, especially not in a bodybuilding community

6/10 made me reply

>t-they just hate me
no, you amazing faggot. there is at least a small portion of /pol/ that agrees with everything on that list (except maybe gender going extinct you special snowflake cunt)

probably true but that's just because /b/ and /v/ and /tv/ etc. are even younger
much more leftist than /pol/ on average. sure there's the >mfw no gf crowd but a large part of Veeky Forums is social and active and outgoing and people like that are more likely to believe in memes such as "all people are equal" etc.

>social and active and outgoing
And they're more likely to be center-right or right leaning, just not /pol/-tier

No, You are just E D G Y

>Gender is a kind of improvised performance, a form of theatricality that constitutes a sense of identity.