Boogie update: he's trying to lose weight through a weight loss drug

Boogie update: he's trying to lose weight through a weight loss drug

youtube.com/watch?v=YiwklGinvSE

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/10680002_Interpersonal_Analysis_of_Grandiose_and_Vulnerable_Narcissism
spectator.co.uk/2015/04/the-mobility-scooter-plague/
youtube.com/watch?v=0T31v1KYM8I
youtube.com/watch?v=1kkJNckR4xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NHopJHSlVo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>said his goals out loud

won't make it

why doesn't he try to lose weight through a eating less things

suicide is also a way to lose weight fast

He will never lose weight unless he has a complete reversal of his mentality. He does not have the right mentality to lose weight and keep it off. Sadly I think he will die due to being fat as fatass

He's dismissive of them now and just explains it away with "my mental health problems (addiction) prevents those diets from working for me"

So now when people try and tell him how retarded that is his supported attack them for "not understand mental health issues"

>lel anxiety
>lel look at me make videos for the whole world to see!

that's just really very sad

i wonder how many people there are around the world like this that could be living a good life but choose to make excuses for no fucking reason

As I said in the last basketball shorts thread...his last chance was his wife quitting and working with him at home. She's supposedly cooked all of his meals since about February and Boogie has literally lost zero (0) pounds since then and only 20 this year - all in January.

Now he's taking fat burners (they gave him palpitations so it's not even just a fat blocker meme them won't hurt him it's a fucking stim.) His doctor is clearly done with this shit and is trying to kill him. We're literally watching a corpse letting out its last gasps of gas before it moves in to the Shadow Realm.

Fattyf9988 coming at u live once again through the power of my testicles

Is eating disorder a real thing? Is there a mental disability that suppresses the feeling of being "full"? I'm actually curious...

Yes it is a thing,eating disorder is a mental disorder
Through depression or
Stress

>"If you're depressed, take some mood altering drugs"

Solid advice, boogie

They all do it for attention. Makes people with real anxiety look like a fool.

Get an once of willpower for fucks sake
Losing weight is the absolute easiest part of fitness

His problem is he does not know how to control his own brain.

All the motivational phrases and other crap people come up with are tools for doing this. But the results come from being able to control your thinking and feelings directly.

Francis is FINISHED

Calories in

damn, why are anime girls so cute.

>literally admits that he doesn't have any willpower
people follow this schmuck?

/boogie dead/ when?

Which is pretty funny considering he's basically a motivational speaker

So what pills is he on?

Seems like ones that don't work against delusions.

sugar pills

Imagine putting boogie on dnp lel

It would be guaranteed death after dose 1.

This desu. He doesn't believe that he can do it. He sees other people's success stories as unattainable for himself. In his mind losing weight is just something that happens to other people.

Literally bursting into goddamn flames on the first pill.

He should just get gastric bypass surgery. That shit works really fucking well.

I think he'd have to lose weight to be eligible

I think he might be too big for it.
They can't do the surgery on someone that is hugely overweight as their heart can't handle it and there's just too much fat in the way.

I like many others on fit have a mental illness and it stopped me going to the gym and eating properly for three years but now I'm back lifting harder than ever, juicing like I'm going to the Olympia and food is nothing more than fuel to me now.
How do you get as obese as he is without wanting to do something about it.

he says in the vid that if meds ever enabled him to lose enough weight to be eligible he'd get gastric surgery immediately

He's such a fat fucking pathetic piece of shit and I hate him so much.

Why doesn't he just remove the food from his house so he can't eat it all?

He'll never lose the weight because he's a pathetic narcissist. Can he please die already, Jesus. The whiny cunt.

>Take a fat fuck
>Put fat fuck in the artificial coma
>Give minimal amount of calories
>Take not so fat fuck out of artificial coma
Here is your startup idea guys, go wild.

>Not so fat fuck returns to his terrible eating habits
>Comes back to you few month later for another try
Literally prints money

He's not a narcissist. Narcissists are marked by trying to convince other people they're Gods.
If anything he's cluster A rather than cluster B.

Look dude you obviously don't understand depression. At some point you just have to accept that there's nothing you can do about it and just surrender to your craving for twinkies

how about eat less calories than you use hmm I wonder if that could work

I would like this guy so much more if he just admitted he never intends to lose weight instead of milking his fans for sympathy views

There is in fact a disorder where your body's "full" messages just don't work. There was a wiki article about some guy who had it ages ago and doctors couldn't do shit for him. I'd link it for you if I could find it.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

YOU ARE THE CANCER RUINING THIS BOARD

He is physically unable to go get groceries. Why is his wife buying him shit food? Why does she enable him? If he cut out pop, he could lose 50lbs like nothing.

Maybe we can hook him up with some DNP.

He's what is called a vulnerable narcissist. Same as SJW tubblrinas self-diagnosed with everything under the sun.

researchgate.net/publication/10680002_Interpersonal_Analysis_of_Grandiose_and_Vulnerable_Narcissism

>kidney damage

Excellent. He's not going to last must longer. Even all his youtube shekels can't save him now.

Before I read this, can you tell me how it is he gets narcissistic supply? I just can't imagine it.

I've read about "covert narcissists" who act vulnerable in order to bring sources of supply into their life (usually very compassionate people) and then do things like ignore them deliberately (and other 'soft' injuries) to get the sense of power they crave.
I don't see any mechanism through which Boogie could get access to supply.

SHART AT CON

Instead of putting the fork down he makes vids about it and complains about his life and about anxiety (which everybody alive experiences) while never being in a bad spot to do something about it.

He has money, a steady income, a wife etc and he is STILL BITCHING and looking for excuses.

He is clearly delusional and looking for attention from the whole world (which relates very much to narcism).

Lol lets get him on 500mg of DNP.

Read comments on his jewtube videos or his subreddit,they're full of enablers

Narcissism isn't just about getting attention, it's about getting *affirmation of power*. Babies cry to get attention, but this isn't an act of narcissism. The attention provides them with validation but not through a sense of power. I'd guess Boogie's case is analogous to the baby's.

Why doesn't this fat fuck try to lose weight by actually moving from his bed once every 24 hours. Would be a start.

Thank you, captain obvious. Of course babies aren't narcissist, they have no other means of communication yet, nor the reasoning abilities it requires to manipulate people.

Fully grown adults who act like babies, including overgrown adults like Boogie, are narcissists. He's doing everything he does for attention. I understand that you're a fan, but Boogie is not actually a baby and does not deserve the courtesy of being pampered and consoled like one. He's a thirty something, morally deficient waste of air.

Actually I think it's gotten to the point where he could very easily accidentally kill himself through moving too much. There's only so much a heart can take

I'm not one of his fans; and I don't think he deserves "the courtesy of being pampered like a [baby]". I'm saying not everyone who craves attention is narcissistic. NPD is a cluster of personality traits where a craving for attention manifests itself in a pattern of behaviour more specific than just attention-seeking. If you insist on the contrary you ought to provide an explanation or an argument, rather than being petulant (as you diagnose someone else with a personality disorder, no less).

>deliberately avoiding ketosis
>ketosis would cause kidney damage

He needs a new doctor
The zone in between a normal diet and ketosis is the worst.

Ketofag here, started attempting keto since January, but only properly, sustainably got the hang of it in June. I was high fat, but still not high enough vs the other two to hit the threshold for the chemical magic to happen. First was hard to reduce carbs ask the war down, then was having to much protein (also had gastro problems big time).

In this no man's land, you don't get the benefits of keto, not the benefits of plentiful glucose. It's the worst of both worlds, hungrier than ever before, and without the productive effects / new system of ketosis, ant weight loss will be muscle, not fat, even if you do everything else right. And the worst muscle to be affected...The heart. Seriously. Talking from experience.

The real question is whether the doctor is uninformed, or deliberately fucking boogie up for more shekels...

Not him but looking for validation/attention comes in many different forms and isn't necessarily narcissism. Boogie talks about his failures all the time and doesn't gloat really. It's just not accurate to describe someone who blubbers about what a failure he is all the time as narcissistic

He's 42 by the way so death is pretty near

reposting because I'm terrible at mobile typing. too many typos before.

>deliberately avoiding ketosis
>ketosis would cause kidney damage

He needs a new doctor
The zone in between a normal diet and ketosis is the worst.

Ketofag here, started attempting keto since January, but only properly, sustainably got the hang of it in June. I was high fat, but still not high enough vs the other two to hit the threshold for the chemical magic to happen. First was hard to reduce carbs all the way down, then was having too much protein (also had gastro problems big time).

In this no man's land, you don't get the benefits of keto, nor the benefits of plentiful glucose. It's the worst of both worlds, hungrier than ever before, and without the protective effects / new system of ketosis, any weight loss will be muscle, not fat, even if you do everything else right. And the worst muscle to be affected...The heart. Seriously. Talking from experience.

The real question is whether the doctor is uninformed, or deliberately fucking boogie up for more shekels...

>mfw Boogie kills himself before his fat does

Does everyone experience anxiety Around other people? The only time I dont have anxiety is when Im alone.

I only get it the day after drinking

A nice long acid trip might do him some good

Obese people leave humanity behind when they buy this damn scooters or whatever they called.
Instead off realizing that they can't fucking walk so they have to do something about it, they embrace it and buy the fucking scooter.
Boogie, well some off his videos are funny I don't even hate the guy but shit he is just weak. He is a fucking famous youtuber if he really wanted to change, lose weight he could easily make a video saying 'Am ready to change. But need help'. Tell now how many would run to help him just for the extra attention they'll get? A fuckton. Bottom line he doesn't want to change. He has already checked his one way ticket to early death due to his obesity.

>not getting anxiety while alone

Step it up

This fat fuck deserves his suffering. "Thanks Obama" retard.

>Ketofag
>Now let me explain how I know much more than doctors

Name that chick

>mrw im a doctor and an elephant complains about his problems and is still not even trying
>the solution is to just eat less

I have people that are actually dying that want help, lazy fuck wasting my time

Google search is your friend, friend.

>everyone on keto has kidney problems. I know this because my Jew doctor, the Jew medical industry, and the corrupt US government tells me so. I'm gonna stick to my 'healthy whole grains'. Carbohydrates and sugars are totally not the same thing!

All I said was that from experience, I know that the no man's land between keto and normal carb based diet is the worst, because it leads to the least energy. Also I know the heart damage that can come from losing weight while in the no man's land because it happened to me. my doctor is arguably THE lead doctor worldwide in her field (some Danish guy might also be up there), and she probably saved me just in time by telling me. otherwise I would have continued losing weight but losing heart muscle disproportionately. I was dizzy as fuck every day while getting up, and didn't realise it was the heart weakening. I thought it was just because of my calorie deficit.

I've since stabilised, and upped the fat and lowered the other two to the point where I've crossed the chemical threshold, and now the magic is happening.

'boogie' either needs to go full keto, or go back to a carb based diet (I.e. carbs as fuel, probably high protein, low fat). The metabolic no man's land is killing him. Just look at the evidence, he's getting worse. that doctor is either unqualified or deliberately fucking boogie up for more shekels.

Thank you kind user.
Am on my fucking mobile can't do much

>Obese people leave humanity behind when they buy this damn scooters or whatever they called.
>Instead off realizing that they can't fucking walk so they have to do something about it, they embrace it and buy the fucking scooter.

>Last year saw 40 reported cases of people being injured by mobility scooters, nine of them seriously, though the true picture must be far worse: only a minority of police forces collect figures, and most victims don’t bother calling the cops in the first place. There have even been fatalities, including a 90-year-old woman killed on the Isle of Wight in 2009.

>In the absence of a driving test or compulsory insurance, we can at least be thankful that the very worst scooter drivers are taking themselves off the road, or rather onto it — tales of them ending up on the motorway by mistake regularly make the news. I witnessed one idiot who’d found his way (God knows how) onto a major roundabout: whichever exit he took it was going to mean a busy B-road at best, the M25 at worst.

spectator.co.uk/2015/04/the-mobility-scooter-plague/

What is wrong with this world?

He's been trying to "lose weight" for over a decade. He has no intention of ever losing weight because he uses his fatness to bring in sympathy and subscribers. If he wasn't fat, nobody would watch his videos.

That does work. You're not gonna eat junk without thinking if it's not there and if you have to go out to buy the Twinkies you'll binge less often. Obviously won't fix it but it's a start.

Prada-willi syndrome, right?

I've been around proper narcissists m8, they aren't anything like Boogie at all, real narcissists are fucking NUTS and would not be able to ever have any kind of self awareness.

thisthisthis why is it so true

this.

it's like the fucking 10th video he's made about

"okay guyz, im gonna lose weight im trying so hard!!!111!!!111!!!

>converted two of the biggest fucking trainwrecks in wrestling and was able to save both of them (because Scott Hall decided to fuck it up recently)

>couldn't even save Boogie

Literal Jesus can't save this man, nothing can.

this/10

Jesus christ.

Its strange to imagine that these people are actual humans. The extremely fat and extremely thin are god damn alien to me now.

It doesn't seem naturally not to eat three square meals of protein, veggies, and carbs.

Is this DDPYOGA actually worth it?

Human bodies are so fucking weird. It's amazing what different diets will do

Mother/daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=0T31v1KYM8I

Also contrasting that girl against a normal healthy girl of same age is spooky
youtube.com/watch?v=1kkJNckR4xQ

It's honestly really difficult to even look at her

How can her loved ones let her exist like that???

The guy is so big he can barely stand..his wife must be enabling his eating habbits...she probably just wants him to fucking die already, inherit all shit then actually get with a guy that she can have sex with

Stop eating you fat fuck! Nobody gets that big without eating like a pig. Not possible.

Who's the first to go: Joey or Boogie?

Woo, woo ,woo!

youtube.com/watch?v=NHopJHSlVo4

Yeah but you can't go back to your old habits if you get a bypass. If you keep eating like a fat fuck after the surgery you will end up a fat fuck again.

My money is on Chris Chan.

Boogie

Jake has relapsed as well. Shill documentary or no there's nothing that can help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Boogie doesn't want to be helped.

I didn't see that old Reddit post from this thread. Calling his doctors assholes and meany pants because they won't go against good medical practice and perform the surgery on him confirms that he's finished. He's worse than the worst My 600lb Life people.

sorry i didn't watch the vid. how much weight does he need to lose to be eligible for gastric surgery?

i don't think he'll be able to lose w/e it is to qualify, but at this point it seems like that's his only hope. he can't get down to a manageable weight w/o surgery, so losing enough to get it will be his final option.

whatever it is, he clearly has a personality disorder. the validation and attention he seeks, while trying to get sympathy, and also associating with an enabler... these traits are also seen in people with borderline personality disorder.