I can only buy one of the following; which do I buy?

I can only buy one of the following; which do I buy?
They are all VERY similar, which one is the better choice for a larger variety of exercises?

Primary use will be triceps extensions, which handle position will benefit that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None. just do close grip bench and THE PRESS.

that's more than enough tricep work and if you really feel like you need more, do dips.

Curl bar, now fuck off.

I've got dip bars on my power cage and expect to use them. However tricep extensions are very useful for low injury risk variation and used in most programs, as well as I'm looking for a bar which gives me the largest variety of exercises.

ez curl

also pick up a hex bar because nobody on the internet has discovered it's greatness, only IRL

for arms they are all the same, depends on what your ppersonal preference is

Moderate ez curl bar is the best, I usu it for skull crushers as well and it does a pretty good job of locking you elbows in the right place. Plus can superset with close grip press with it

The bottom right?

youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I

The Press is not a tricep exercise, you meme.

most pressing movements suck for asthetic triceps development

ez bar, lay on a bench and do skullcrushers but bring the weihgt down past your head for a better stretch

I just bought an EZ curl bar and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!FACT!!!

Use dumbbells.

Okay, bottom left like like it hits hammer curls and slightly supination (but no twist!). You'd rather use dumbbells for curls though unless the top one is big enough to stand in, in which case it's perfect for squats/deadlifts.

seated press is great for triceps tho

what do you mean aesthetic tricep development

I listened to shit advice like this for years. The result: awesome shoulder development with twig arms. I looked ridiculous until I added arm work.

That makes no sense. If you had shitty arms they would be holding your bench back from increasing.

But u should always do curls and/or chinups because rows are the only "compound" movement that hit your bi's and it's not in the same way.

Press isn't strictly triceps, but it uses the triceps. People who train similar muscle groups generally stick with triceps/chest.

>seated press
You mean OHP? Not really bro, that's more shoulders with a tiny amount of chest and miniscule bicep.

Do some curls...

..with dumbbells.

Want bigger triceps instead? Lift a dumbbell behind your head or do a bench press with dumbbells held close together or do a tricep pull down. You have options.

Seated shoulder press is great for triceps what do you mean

>what do you mean aesthetic tricep development
most pressing movements work the medial and lateral head, they dont hit the long head which is the part that makes your arms look big (asthetic)

They did hold me back. They developed some, but not as much as chest, shoulders, and traps.

>do some Curls etc.

That was my point. Should have clarified.

How much were you benching/what was your BW?

It's really not. It's great for shoulders and traps. What's great for triceps is hitting them directly.

800lbs at a BW of 225 with 2% bodyfat, and I was 13.

do arm workout pleb

Yeah and deadlifts target the lats and calves. Just because it does it as a compound exercise doesn't mean it targets it hard. Bench press also targets tris.

Bro all you need for curls is a dumbbells you can slowly add weights too, there's like three important exercises that you do as many reps as you can be fucked for. You don't need an ez bar, supination is best with dumbbells anyway and that's probably the most important curl.

Shoulders and traps are a common early plateau. Lots of people devote a day to it, IMO pumping lateral raises, overhead press and shrugs should do it.

If you're hitting the muscles consistently and regularly in a week you'll experience growth.

Especially incline press, yes. Besides overhead press, most presses hit more chest and tris though from incline press to dips.

This

Actually do at least two tricep exercises not including any press or dips.

I disagree, the more tucked your elbows are the more engaged your triceps are, people tend to do OHP/seated shoulder press with their arms flared all the way out when you should be keeping them tucked and tight.

My triceps are always feeling the strain when I do seated shoulder press.

Take the trap bar, you can do everything you can do with the other barbells + hammercurls + an easy way to suitcase carry

mirin hard.

Appreciate the advice, but I moved on from that sticking point years back. Just in here to argue with anons who think compounds are the only way to big arms.

If you're dolling out advice that a shoulder exercise is all you need for triceps your retard levels are off the charts.

No im saying bench + pressing is all you need for triceps, maybe with dips included if you really feel like you're lacking.

But there is no reason to do skullcrushers, extensions or any other tricep isolation exercises.

You're right. There is no reason you should be doing isolation work on your triceps unless if you want them well developed and up to par with the rest of your body.

Those compounds + dips should have your triceps on the same level as the rest of your body unless you have incredibly weak tris or do the compounds with poor form.

that's all im saying desu

I know that's all you're saying. It's just outdated information parroted from poorly informed sources. And it's not universally true.