Jamie Dimon says if you're 'stupid' enough to buy bitcoin, you'll pay

cnbc.com/video/2017/10/13/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-i-could-care-less-about-bitcoin.html

Boomers can't die off fast enough

Dear Kek,

Please let Jamie Dimon suffer an acid attack

Amen.

>that's what you think

What? You want....the gold on our land? Why? Well, if you're stupid enough to mine it....

good one
Looks like Jamie Dimon is more stupid than a common coinsman

I like how neoshekel cryptos are fine but nonfiat ones aren't. Yeah that makes fucking a lot of sense Jamie

>fuds btc
>buys the dip

> tfw he tried to actively FUD bitcoin and he miserably failed
> tfw now he's trying to posture as "hey guiss i really do not care b-but be aware that if you buy bitcoin then you'll get burned but hey, guisss, nevermind, don't listen to me, i really don't care, but please, really don't buy bitcoin, eh, okay guys? please..."

I thought feathernigger women wore tops?

What would it take for all of bitcoin to BTFO? would alts go with it?

Normiebase pulling an exit scam might do it.

I think Jamie Dimon is a giant faggot but I think it's good to have dissenting opinions. It's so gay how all the plebbits are like "we need to sue him omg he crashed BTC! we made a billboard about him! we did it plebbit!" fuck that shit. The idea that people want to sue him for his opinion is the issue we should be talking about, not the fact that he is a nocoiner boomer.

I thought they did to. Now I'm fucking fired.

Why the fuck is he still fudding BTC after buying BTC?

He's completely set in his ways despite being a brilliant banker who led JPM through the financial crises without even the need for a bailout. His retirement is in sight and he's not looking to make waves on his way out.

This

do something pussy

So that's what Salt sound likes, Jamie Dimon.

Agreed, the world will be so much better when boomers are all gone.

>Not looking to make waves
>Can't keep his mouth shut on something controversial
Sure.

>but I think it's good to have dissenting opinions.
lol he doesn't even put forward any argument though. He just says "Bitcoin bad, will kill people, you will regret it, I fire you for buying Bitcoin" and we're just supposed to believe he has well thought out reasoning and facts to support such outrageous judgments.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't know a goddamn thing about the current crypto market. He may not even be a financial genius in any way, just one of those guys who bullshit his way while paying other people to do the real work and make reports to him. He just reads the executive summary and follows along while presenting himself as always being in control and keeping his company afloat through scams and bailouts.

He literally said that bitcoin is not similar to gold because gold is limited, so I think it's pretty clear he has no fucking clue about bitcoin

>t. brainlets
Ever heard of fudd? You don't become a giga-kike by being an idiot. Jamie knows what he's doing. Either his shilling succeeds and allows him to establish a favorable buy position in shitcoins or his shilling fails and the integrity of the global banking system isn't compromised.

jamies busy doing his makeup, sure hes one of a handful of criminals who destroyed the american economy, the gods will kill him even if thee government wont