Being Veeky Forums is the norm among young people now

>Being Veeky Forums is the norm among young people now
>Your gains ain't impressive anymore

Not really. Eyeballing it, I'd say the number of "fit" youth has increased from like 10% to 20% but the number of fat fucks is still historically high. All you're seeing is a decline in the boring average bodies as people stratify into either fitness freaks or fatties.

I wish I was born a decade sooner and it was only 2006

Pretty much. All I ever see now is fat fucks or skinny twinks.

Go to the beach. You'll see maybe 1% with good looking bodies.

Lol where do you live?
I can walk downtown right now and ill bet im literally the fittest one out of hundreds.

Roids

Bullshit.

>Most young people where i live are leftist skinnyfat numales
>Social conditioning is ensuring they stay that way

Feels good man

I'd have to agree
Also everyone seems 6'4 with naturally broad shoulders, I feel like genetic trash

You only notice the ones that look fitter than you user

This

I live in Florida, the epicenter of white trash. Everyone here at least does some kind of ghetto bodyweight shit, supplemented with bench press.

this.

im a god among men where i live.

Tfw ur a fit leftist fag and don't feel like you belong among your peers

If you aren't impressive towards the average lifting, you ain't big yet m8

>tfw when Veeky Forums at an age when all your peers are fat

>be into fitness and bodybuilding
>be unironically leftist
Where did you go so wrong in your impressionable stage user?

But once you're at that age, what's even the point?

Not like you're gonna get laid (not with young chicks, because that's who most people lift for), you're not gonna be truly strong like a young guy, and your test levels are on a highway to woman zone

The lifter becomes the leftist

how old are you?

>Everyone starts at different stages
>Work hard
>Be persistent
>Stick to your diet
And you make it.
>But oh no lmao this doesn't apply to every facet of life :")

>Minnesota
>huge sport state
>everyone is either fat or somewhat athletic

Seeing a lanklet is a diamond in the rough, least in the Twin Cities area.

I've just came back from a 10 days beach vacation at Adriatic sea
I can say i didn't see a single fit person.
>Best looking guys are just locals that swim a lot since childhood and mostly eat fish
But that is in no way Veeky Forums levels of fit, not even ottermode, just regular athletic guys.

Youre delusional op, but the good news is, there isnt much competition really

>tfw you are american
>tfw you are better than average just by not being fat and constantly out of breath
>tfw you are considered fit even though you are still DYEL mode because standards are so low

>tfw going to have to have a hambeast gf anyway because I make less than 6 figures a year.

>tfw european
>Tfw being juicy is the norm for guys

All the guys are incredibly fit, there are one or two who arent as fit but its crazy
Makes dating harder when girls expect you to pretty much have jeff seid levels of body to be above average

>Excellent taste

I know that feel. I live on a college campus that's known to be fit. Most guys lift. But there are plenty of chubby girls who still wear spaghetti straps . It's disgusting.

Im an american living in yurop and you are full of shit
Like 99% of euro males are tiny twinks
I could literally beat up any random 5 of you on the street

everyone in europe except the nordic countries are manlets though

Dunno where you went, im pretty small around here and im 185cm tall and 90kg (think its 200lbs/6'1'' for you)
Might add i only count guys i compete with for chicks so could be why

>tfw living in scandinavia
true though

>grew up in Eastern Europe
>everyone big and hairy
>I was always the smallest little twink jew kid
At least I'm getting bigger now

That's what happens when every guy lifts. The women can let themself go because there is a shitload of hot thirsty dudes

>tfw live in a country where hardly anyone middle or upperclass lifts
>tfw the standard male body type here is the dad bod
>tfw women are being more loose now thanks to feminist concepts and the resistance of wahabi islamist philosophy

>The women can let themself go because there is a shitload of hot thirsty dudes
Aint this the truth
Its become so watered down, you have to be fit to even be in competition for chicks these days

It's glorious

>living in europe
Do you know how I know you're full of shit?

I really am though
Yall are small as fuck

>Veeky Forums is the norm
Obesity rates say different.
You're heavily implying that it isn't your usual college campus lifters, which have always existed.
Wait until your mid twenties, that's when gains matter. Because everyone else your age will start looking like shit.

No one says they "live in europe" you dumbass, Europe consists of a fuckton of individual countries.
Where do you live then?

The stats will show you that a majority of people in their 20s are fat; this isn't an old people phenomena. I'm.about to turn 27 but as a fit girl I'm like in the top 10% of bodies at least. Even when I go to university moat of the girls are skinnyfat at best. Young people aren't as fit as you think.

>All you're seeing is a decline in the boring average bodies as people stratify into either fitness freaks or fatties.

This about covers it.

You can't comfortably exist and just remain in that "normal" category that most Americans existed in during the 50s or 60s. You either live the modern lifestyle and turn into a pork baron or commit yourself to the healthy life and wind up slipping into the fitness category.

Much like social classes, there's no middle class anymore when it comes to health either.

The guy he was replying to said he was "European" you dumb fuck. He was using the same language he did.

Don't bother replying fuckface you got btfo. "Europeans" ain't fit

AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

they can dream but only like 1% actually look fit

>girl
Oh, I thought you were male, your game is completely different to a guy's game

A skinnyfat body is considered 10/10 to most guys, you see chubby girls and even fat girls lavished with male attention.

On the contrary, a man has to work harder on his body to get something back worth his effort.

A fit girl is probably top 1% of females
a fit guy is top 25% of males

I live in Scandinavia and most guys on the beach are normal-but-not-fat-mode or ottermode twinks. Very few fat guys. Around 20-30% (of guys under 35) obviously do some kind of lifting but to varying degrees. Very few Zyzzes or Seids or Pianos or whatever flavour of the month you guys are into right now.
Also a few builtfat people surrounded by beers, unoriginal tattoos.

I'm almost 6'2 though and feel fucking short around younger guys. For some reason they all seem a lot taller than we were at their age.

>I could literally beat up any random 5 of you on the street
Try that in Russia and you will get your shit pushed in. Literally. By a throbbing, slavic mongrel cock.

Where do you live that has this? Because I live in California, the supposed leftist numale capital of America... But literally every person I know is super fit and follows strict diet and exercise schedules themselves, yet constantly tells others to accept fatness with stuff like "it's ok to be fat", "love yourself, have some cake", etc.

>California
probably faggots mate. they're usually fit.

Fitness standards are much different for men than women. If I said I was just in the top 10% of general bodies, you guys would assume I was male and start calling me a "dyel manlet" and demanding pictures. I'd rather not get all your panties in a twist because you're offended there's a Guy claiming to be better than you.

Im not that guy but he is right though
as a fit girl youre prolly top 5% atleast because the scales are diffrent for men/women
Being fit as a guy puts you in the top 75% at best nowadays since most guys are fit and roids seem commonplace

who the guy next to vg?

I was born/raised in la, CA and.can tell you that there are pleny of skinnyfat mofos here. Especially females- they're obsessed with the number on the scale vs. Actual body composition. A lot of guys go.for the wannabe Hipster look which is also unfortunate. I haven't traveled a lot, but from what I've seen were still exponentially better than other places like Ohio or panama

I know he's right, our posts aren't in disagreement . Standards are different for males and females like I said. Girls I see are skinnyfat and it saddens me because they're all weak/not fit. Perpetuates stereotypes

For real? Here in Britbong land most lads are skinnyfat or outright fat.

lots of Veeky Forums people here in austin

>get Veeky Forums
>be in small sc town
>everyone is fat
>have no problem
>move to uni
>everyone fit and young
>smallest person in gym
fuck.

Sadly yeah, its a market thing though
Girls arent "forced" to get fit to achieve something but rather the HAES movement tells all girls being fat is something to strive for
¨Meanwhile guys suck up to the same fat chicks hoping to get their dicks wet

Anyway, enough whine because its leg day and time to hit the gym

You're exaggerating with the males though. Statistics show us that there's still roughly just as many fat guys as females. Guys do tend to carry more muscle, but lets face it most guys are overweight because the fat, not because they look like Arnold. The general idea of a good looking/powerful lead male is usually muscles vs. For female its being super thin with big tits (actual results from a study about video game heroines I wrote about last year). Women are 'expected to be frail weakling things with giant tits- at least makes having muscles makes sense since they give you strength

Anita pls go

what are you talking about? Florida is the home of the most aesthetic bodybuilders of our time

>guy

>lifting != voting for right
are you actually this dumb?

Try going to the bars. Average height is like 6'3

They're all weakfags tho. I just want to make friends with some guys who can outlift me, so we can hit the gym together.

>Be pretty boy in ohio

Literally just got back from second time gym, hot grill hovering around me while I bike, pretty much pushes her ass against rails in front of me, followed my vision and was putting on quite the show. 6'0 german girl tho (im manlet)

I want to become world class tho, dropped out of school to travel/move

>tfw live in america and 2 months of lifting will put you above 99% of the people you encounter daily

the only good thing about living in this faggot country

say tho one more time

that's how I feel. After 6 months I felt like a god among people, now it's 9 months later wew lad

hahahahahahahahahahah. nope. id say about 1% actually lift and far less than that arent dyels

approaching 6 months in, can only imagine the next 6. fucking hell chap.

ignore this. but where is

what a joke

Start competing in powerlifting or weightlifting, then. Or another sport. Use your gains for something other than be aesthetic for that reason only

Do you think no one who says "I live in America" lives in America either? The US consists of a fuckton of individual states.

I'm not the person you're responding to but I'm European and say "I live in Europe" all the time.

Can confirm.

Norwegian here. Lifting and being big is getting more and more popular while in countries like Spain and Italy you're lucky if you find a gym anywhere.

most kids I see in college are just curl bros. lift hard for 6 months and you beat out at least 80% of guys.

> Mfw go to art school, fucking nobody at the gym ever and all the males are complete skinnyfat or obese betas, and all the women are slutty as fuck

Where exactly is that the norm, mate? Everyone is DYEL or worse, obesity at the all-time-high, SJWs and numales are pushing for acceptance, tolerance and low standards are the rule of the land, and not just in the US. The last time I saw somebody who wasn't a skeleton or a fat fuck outside of a gym, it was a middle-aged guy who was builtfat, slipping into straight fatass.
Body dysmorphia is real my lad, better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

i want the fats and the fits to become two different races so badly

Ye its getting silly her in Sweden. There are gyms everywhere.

I'm a math major in Helsinki and even at our campus which is just natural sciences and mathematics (and computer science) there's fit people everwhere. maybe 1 in 10. not just thin but athletic and muscular. I know that doesn't sound like a high number but this is supposed to be nerd central. I bet just ten years ago it looked like an anime convention all year.

I'd say less than that. It feels more like 0,5% at best in my country, and there are plenty of obese fucks. Most people are just average, getting fatter with age.

Where's that? Scandinavia? Nobody lifts where I live. Npbody.

in my experience all denmark, norway, sweden, finland and even estonia lifting is really popular.
the "fitness craze" really boomed in the last 5+ years but even before that being a teenager in the early 2000s I'd say 75% of my male peers went to the gym at least occasionally (once a week or so) if not regularly

standards are just raised a bit. as far as overall devlopment health goes that might be a good thing. if you've been training focused for a few years though your gains will be ''impressive'' anyway though. a lot of people lift but only very few actually have something to show for it.

It must be a Scandinavian thing then. Calisthenic shit like pull-ups and such have gotten popular in my country later, but only in small circles. And there's more obese people around than ever, last few years I've even started to notice some Mississippi-level hamplanets on the subway, for the first time. I'd say overall things are getting worse, not better.

I feel your pain. I went to a nerdy undergrad. Started getting fit just in time to move to a big state sports school. Now I'm just average. I miss the low standards!

This trend is ending , 95% of those who began didn´t make it. Plenty of solid cardio bunnies here though. Norrmies regards me as "fucking fit" but im like 85kg 185 cm lol, they are so fucking stupid, they know nothing. So yeah, most scandinavian guys are slim faggots.

I don't know if 23 is still young but the majority of people my age are skinnyfat, fat, or obese. Maybe a higher percentage of fit people than 10 years ago, but they're not the majority by any means.

easturn urop here. thats not actually true. if he enters in confrontation with someone probably around 10 gorillas would jump out of nowhere and beat the shit out of him.

Sweden here, same situation

In Northern Europe, for context.

my country is full of manlets and you see these roided pricks everywhere so not that true.

>go to a small town high school
>probably one of the 20 people with good physiques
>pretty much known by everyone for this
>start going to college in a city
>look like a DYEL twink compared to most people
>no one jokes about your gains
>no one even mentions anything related to your gains
Stupid shit like "Hey guys user has to go eat some protein" was anoyying as fuck but now I miss it. I want to go back. Fuck this.

Yeah I think the fatties have gotten more extreme here too but it feels like for our generation going to the gym went from a specific hobby some people have to a general thing nearly everyone does from time to time.

If someone's really fit people say "you must go to the gym a lot" not just "you must work out" because that's no longer a thing only reserved for enthusiasts. And if a smaller or out of shape guy says "I'll think I'll go to the gym later today" people's reaction is just "ok sounds good" not "oh you've started going?" or anything like that. Because it's so common.
I'm not so sure. I never noticed a big surge in the really big muscular bodybuilder type dudes. Just that regular guys started getting a little more size and definition in their arms and back. Even though you'll never get far lifting just once a week the difference is still noticable to someone who doesn't do it at all.

Really? Here in Murica all I see is fatasses and dyel manlets walking downtown.

small town or big city? majority is an exaggeration for sure but the difference to even 10 years ago is quite big

if you live in the coastal areas of california you'll see a lot of fit people.

> But literally every person I know is super fit and follows strict diet and exercise schedules themselves, yet constantly tells others to accept fatness with stuff like "it's ok to be fat", "love yourself, have some cake", etc.

devious motherfuckers.

i live in portland oregon. probably more of a leftist numale capital than anywhere in california. most guys here are skinny hipsters. or skinny runners. being muscular or fit is considered gross here and it really doesn't help you with chicks. i lift for myself so it's fine.

Not him but there's a difference here alright. A difference for the worse.

>being muscular or fit is considered gross

I thought that was a thing only like in Japan or something.