This skelly dyel can get a gf and you're sitting at home masturbating

This skelly dyel can get a gf and you're sitting at home masturbating
What's your excuse?

She has a nice lower body.

That guys bigger than most of fit though

nice thread fucking loser

Jesus, the girl is bigger than him

I don't know
I must be really ugly, or just so mentally damaged I don't even know I'm damaged
I'll just keep lifting and hope I find a girl who's into autistic quiasimodo

height face frame

I'm a chronic masturbator.
Even if I do get sex I still need to masturbate. Deal with it faggot.

Also she's like 6.5/10

>implying you will even get anything above a 4/10 landwhale or anorexic """"woman""""

wut? the guy looks like a manlet

my friend is a uber slut and she hates muscle guys she complains about how majority of them are pussies in bed and are making up for some kind problem in their life with muscles

always swipes left on them on tinder

She looks skinnyfat too, but she since she's a girl, its fine for most of you. i find it disgusting desu.

(Thats why I'll end up alone because my standards are literally 8+/10 or bust. And I'm not a 8/10 obviously)

He maybe has 1 out of those 3.
Typical entitled whore.

I agree, she's skinnyfat, short and has a mongoloid shitface.
She's subpar, any dude that isn't borderline ugly would be able to score her.

First, I'm married.
Second, holy shit that guy is a faggot HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and the chick is pretty repugnant. Yikes

Whats with the tat on her achillies?

>First, I'm married.
Stopped reading right there

>projecting

>tripfag
>not being a total loser
This does not compute.

I had a GF. But she decided it would be a good idea to go do drugs with other dudes in their dorm room while I'm sleeping. So I broke up with her.

You guys must be ugly or have the personality of dried dogshit. Minus two, every girl that ive been with came to ME. I'm pretty quiet and shy. Wtf

Fuck, I hate girls that do that
'B-b-but they're only friends we didndu nuffin'
fucking whores

>dating girls that do drugs

Yup we're all ugly stupid autists, you're the only attractive and interesting human being on here
Thank you, for being so superior, I'll send you money in the mail

Whats drug though? There's a big difference.

I mean not really she was still likely to get dicked with any, I'm trying to imagine the scenario.

I'm just completely deficient in confidence. I've been told I'm attractive/funny/etc I just still a massive beta and get nervous with new people. If I could break that I'd be absolutely fine, maybe considered a chad idk.

I would definitely have a gf by now if I would leave my house and actually talk to females in real life to be honest with you

Had a GF but I punched her when she grabbed my neck during an argument.

This guy is LEANER than 95%of Veeky Forums

I have masturbated so much for so many years that I've broken my brain.
Being the man in the relationship feels like the worst shit that could happen to me.

I feel like I want to be in a relationship in which I'm "The girl", but men are fuckugly to me, and women are not capable of the kind of security I crave from a partner.

"tfw no gf" is the least of my problems.
At least if I felt any pain towards the lack of a gf I wouldn't have to suspect my brain to be irreversibly ruined

Who the fuck cares what a slut thinks?

Also bring her over, we'll see how entitled she sounds all cuffed with my fist stretching her pathetic ass.

i look better than him in face and body, i'm thin too and the same bf but i have more muscles and weight and i'm mexican. maybe he has tons of money and doesn't act as an autist, that girl is so high test i would lick her ass while squeeze her glutes yummy

holy shit this is me.
I want to be the one who gets taken places and taught new things.

this
is this even possible natty?

>lovehandles
>big arms
>flabby ass
>skinnyfat stomach
>weird tits
>cankles

3/10
would not photoshop nipples away

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

YOU are the cancer killing this board

Fuck off tripfag

ffs Veeky Forums I told myself the rise of autogynephilia was just a /pol/ meme, but i keep seeing this shit everywhere.

well at least you've given me motivation to start nofap again.

The guys I have known that have absolutely killed it with the ladies were all a touch over 6' and 170lbs lol.

In my case the manlets used to pull and the lanklets stared

Because I hate myself and have actively worked to try and force myself to live without romantic companionship.

It's not working so far, but I'm confident that I'll get there at some point

His beta ass couldn't handle finishing a chest tat in one sitting. Kek

> married

Ultimate beta falling for the ultimate meme of "happiness"

This was exactly what she tried to tell me lmao

im an asshole and hes probably not an asshole

so there

>bigger
He looks 5'7. Also most of Veeky Forums is fat, so he's definitely not bigger.

You are too much of a beta. Your bitch had to look around for another dude.

>bigger

breh that guy is skinnier than most of the population in general.. you saying he's bigger than most people on a lifting board? ok breh...

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

What

>every normie on the planet has tattoos now

REEEEE STOP IT. CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEE.

Dont know, i have no excuse because i dont know what the problem is
>Fit
>Smart
>Good looking
>6'1''
>Educated
>Employed
Despite all this im more alone now than ever and im about as far from getting laid as a person can be
I dont know Veeky Forums, i honestly dont know

well probably because im an awkward cunt and being big just made me weird AND scary.

but fuck the real world right

You're probably too self centered

actually buddy shes your classic butterface which lets be real anybody whos ever had sex knows is top notch.

10/10 - 5 for butterface
+2 for ass
+1 for rack
+1 better in bed because of face self esteem issues growing up

shes rounding an 8 mate lern to rate

Explain please

I thought I was the only one
>tfw not straight enough to like women but not gay enough to like men

Explain in depth please, how are they better in bed? In what way? why?

>my bait

they usually make more of an effort to please you

>getting a gf
>being a provider
>paying anything for pussy
>2016

they both look like shit
lifting have made my standard for girls way too high.
Why should I fuck a ugly bitch that don't take care of herself when I take care of myself
I'd rather suck off a gymbro and I'm not even a fag

I can get a gf but I don't want. Too many problems.

I honestly dont know anymore. I see guys who look worse than me talking absolute DYELS with decent looking young GF's, meanwhile I get rejected by overweight 30 year old single moms working in call centres