ITT: TIPS ON HOW NOT TO BE A MANLET

ITT: TIPS ON HOW NOT TO BE A MANLET

nice thread loser

K faggot

>reddit filename
do you even lift OP?
>image.jpg

If you're about 5'9'' or 5'10 there's still hope for you.
I always thought I was 5'9, but I also had really bad posture. I did a couple exercises that improved my posture and I ended up being 5'10. Still king of the manlets, I know, but I was surprised I was taller than I thought.

Mobile

>Not be born with shit tier genetics
>Learn
>nutrition & sports in youth

you guys have fucked me over so much with my height. 5'7". i have so little confidence in life. 22, virgin, short. i might be cute but that doesnt count for shit. i really wish i had confidence cause you guys always tear me down

>fresh, new and wet pussy everywhere you go

guaranteed written by a virgin

>i might be cute
Are you a man? Do girls tell you you're cute? They only say that because they don't want to be rude and tell you you're ugly. If they actually find you attractive, they'll tell you you're attractive, hot, good looking. But not cute

Grow grow grow

I'm a guy. girls tell me. well fuck me, down I go.

>I might be cute

You're never going to make it

>was 5'8
>exercise
>grew to 5'9

My dad is 5"10
Mom 5"
Am I fucked?
I can still grow. So what sport can I play?

Russian roulette

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

YOU are the cancer killing this board

Savage

Hey, this hurt my feelings

DON'T LIFT

The larger you are, the smaller you look

5'7 here, fucked over 120 women. This of course was before Veeky Forums was a thing.

Moral of the story is you're letting these retards fuck with your confidence.

>Mom is 5'9
>Dad is 6'3

>I'm 5'8

Why live

Basketball, do lots of exercise involving HIIT and jumping; that releases HGH and will help you reach your genetic potential.

Also, you should be okay, my dad is 5'9", mum is 5'3" and I'm 5'10". I seriously hope I grow to at least 6'1" though, since my bro is 6'2".

Hello guys I have a question.My dad stopped growing taller at around 18 years old but he filled out at his 22.Although he was smoking , drinking alot etc.My mom got her period when she was 15 yo.Now I am 18.5 yo and Im 5.8 ft.Also I have very small hands and feet and still look way younger than my age.On yop of that even though I look thin I have more bodyfat than a normal adult.Does that mean that I have the potential to grow taller?Maybe 2 inches?Or I will only fill out?Answer me someone please.

>even girls are now this tall
Oh, you fucking wish. Womanlets are all over the fucking place, holy mother of fuck. I fucking hate them so much. FUCK

Ur mum smoked when she was preggo or BC of second hand smoke

I just googled manlet and found this pic.

yes I think she smoked when she was pregnant.What does that mean?

b-b-b-b-b-back to plebbit

Agreed. I have a 5.2 friend who can whatever girl he wants. He's ugly af, going bald, skinny fat, not wealthy... but 30 min with the girl and he has her in his pocket. And I mean 7+ girls, not whales

>getting cucked by a manlet milkman

suck it up and stop being a little bitch

6'4 lanklet here don't let this manlet meme ruin your career in pussy destroying, most of my friends are manlets and fuck more than I do, if your confidence is fucked up because of Veeky Forums just don't come here anymore cause it will only get worse.