Who here squats with heels raised? Takes tension off hammies so you can get extra low and really stretch those quads...

Who here squats with heels raised? Takes tension off hammies so you can get extra low and really stretch those quads. IMO they're the best way to squat.

if you need to stand on anything while squatting, you're a cheating faggot and are doing it wrong

I bet you dont even hit paralel... stay pleb

lol cheating? Please explain your retarded logic on how its cheating?

Can confirm, all weightlifters at every level are cheaters

well maybe not cheating but anyway you're a dumbass who cannot into proper form, your feet must be flat on the ground

Open your feet a little
Knees out when squatting
Like a slav

Yeah, well I put on ballerina shoes and squat on my tippytoes

>Takes tension off hammies so you can get extra low and really stretch those quads

..I'm not even going to start with this. All the shoes do is raise the heel so your ankles are at 90degrees in the bottom position

You do realize its harder squatting heels raised than heels flat?

Is this bait? Because I'm fucking confused.

Shoes? Wtf are you talking about. I'm talking about putting wood or plates under your heels when you squat. It puts more focus on the quads, are you retarded?

>are you retarded?

.wow you are baiting so hard right now

>Takes tension off hammies so you can get extra low and really stretch those quads
>squatting with raised heels
Confirmed bitch. Squat like a Slav, heels on the ground, ass to grass.
Otherwise go home and stop embarrassing yourself.

Why don't you give me your reason and explanation on how what I said isn't true?

these

/thread

I can't even tell if you're an idiot or just a ruse master.

saw a guy at the gym the other day wear knee wraps for like 180lbs. Then he got some plates and put them under his toes.

Because you're putting all the weight on your goddamn knees. And I bet you're doing this with a back squat too.

Front squats are better for what you want. Backsquats train your posterior chain. Your hamstrings SHOULD be under tension by the forward lean angle of your back

Ruse master? Heres a pic of my legs for all you doubters.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

thank you hungry skellington

Thanks Mr.Skeletal

merci monsieur skelette

Raising heels a centimeter or two is fine if you have ankle mobility issues/

Raised shoes like are preferable for safety reasons.

LOL i'll out lift all of you faggots

THANK YOU SKELETON PLEASE DONT TAKE MY GAINS

>tfw small calves and ankles
i know that feel

I'm sure the champion of the skeletal class in the International Graveyardlifting Federation.

I could outlift you when I had a hernia

Yes, they're called olympic weightlifting shoes.