Do you consider my girlfriend fat? What are some tips to help her get in shape?

Do you consider my girlfriend fat? What are some tips to help her get in shape?

Do you consider posting this daily acceptable?

>she does the hide behind someone photo
If thays really her she has some self esteem issues and shes kinda chubby

I would fuck her

for how thick she is she should have a fatter/rounder ass

leave now

M E D I U M
E
D
I
U
M
T E S T

I would pump the shit out of her

love tanned, slightly chub, slutty looking blondes

Sausage mode: fat girl tight clothing

>I would pump the shit out of her

I can just see you walking into a party with OP's GF in it and you're wearing a dig-dug suit, and shit just gets REAL.

1. Why don't you ask HER if she thinks she's fat. Please report what she has to say to that question.
2. Why do you think YOU get to decide what she needs to do in the gym? How about you ask HER what she wants to do?

You're a bad boyfriend and regardless of what her situation is, you probably don't deserve her. If you're so unhappy with her then let her go and find someone you think is more suitable.

why do you think HE gets to decide who's more suitable for HER ?

The evidence is clear: He's not happy with her, wants to change her, and that's not cool at all, men complain about women pulling that shit on them all the time, so where do men get off pulling that shit on women? You're unhappy with someone, you stop being involved with them, or you accept who they are and stop trying to change them, simple as that.

Would fuck, needs a tighter core

chunky bunny

For how wide she is, she has a very small ass. She needs to do some fork putdowns x failure and some hip thrusts x failure.

t. a whore

this thread again... yeah, she is fat af

yeah bro her face is too fat

if she lost weight she'd be way hotter

I've fucked her

She's fat. Note that only Americans would say she's not

>dat sodium, GMO'd fucking face

3/4 of the girls in america have this fucking face and it kills my dick.

she's fat give her 6 months - a year if she's been the perfect gf for you. If she keeps gaining weight tell her it worries you cause it's unhealthy. Also start fucking her less frecuently so she get's the hints.
If she still keeps gaining weight make it explicitly clear to her that you are losing sexual interest because of her extra pounds.
Is she keeps gaining weight and deadline has arrived, dump her in the best possible terms.

all this supposing you have at least a 8/10 ripped body that gets her wetter than a fire hydrant. if not you're fucked my bronso.

kek