Other urls found in this thread:

scienceblogs.com/aetiology/2012/06/19/growth-hormones-in-milk-mythfact/
metaboliceffect.com/hormones-in-milk/
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v58/n9/full/1601948a.html
joh.sagepub.com/content/26/1/173.short
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691511003620
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am enjoying it

not even a hippie but i am curious of different types of whey, like the plant ones

If they fell for the soy meme, they deserve it.

>different types of whey
>like the plant ones

>it says soy-free in the picture
wew lad

>mfw there are people who don't know that phytoestrogens don't give you bitch tits

I have no face. Just imagine me feeling bad for you.

lol I eat quark pic realted is 55€cent
and if your not on a cut you can get the 20% and 40% fat version depending on your needs

>german word for protein means "egg white"

What the fuck

>different types of whey, like the plant ones
>whey
>plant ones

Google "whey" you retard. Jesus Christ

>he eats organic anything in 2016

We in the future son, eat the more healthy shit, using dog shit on food to make it grow isn't good at all

maybe, but whey coming from cows treated with hormones WILL give you bitch tits guaranteed.

No it fucking won't you stupid Eco hippy

yes, it will. rBGH-treated cows have a higher instance of IGF-1 (2.5x times to be exact), which has been linked to breast cancer, colon cancer, glucose intolerance, diabetes, and yes, decreased testosterone/increased estrogen and gyno. excess IGF-1 will guaranteed fuck your hormones up.

scienceblogs.com/aetiology/2012/06/19/growth-hormones-in-milk-mythfact/

metaboliceffect.com/hormones-in-milk/

>those sources

Try an actual medical journal next time, hippy

You are free to read the medical journals sourced in the articles, hormone-cuck.

so is myprotein and muscle milk garbage??

credible source pls. I drink soymilk while im cutting. is this grounded in reality or just psuedoscience?

Wait so is gold standard and syntha 6 bad? Those are high quality right?

It gives you bitch tits the same way milk gives you bitch tits

Dont overdose on soymad or gomad and you will not end up with bitch tits

quark is more expensive than whey
it's a decent product for keeping off hunger and getting protein on a cut but TBQH id rather just eat skyr and not want to kill myself. a bit more expensive but even better macros and 10x better taste. and if I just want best bang for my buck whey wins

Any thoughts on Orgain?
44 bucks for 4 lbs
a lot cheaper than organic whey and promix.

>$35 for less than a pound
>20g per serving

you are just like a baby

There are studies showing soy can either decrease or increase testosterone levels. I would say Almond milk is probably healthier anyway, so why risk it?

Depends what your looking for. I can tell you they probably use a lot of extra ingredients which have questionable health implications (sweeteners, etc), and they more than likely use cows treated with hormones.

However, due to organic products having to meet very strict criteria (from industry standards), they are typically more expensive as pointed out. There's no doubt organic products are of higher quality than their counterparts (due to those strict standards), so it comes down to whether your willing to buy quality or not.

Same in Dutch famalam

What do you pay for your whey?
I usually paid ~11€/kg.

11€/(1000*0.8) = 0.014€ per gram protons (whey)

1.1€/(1000*0.12) = 0.009€ per gram protons (quark)

I used an estimated 80% protein whey / 12% protein quark (0.55€/500g).

Oral intake of IGF-1 would not increase your blood levels. It is a protein, and it is digested into amino acids before being absorbed.

Whey is basically refined and purified milk dust, it can't be made of soy otherwise it's soy protein. You fuckwit.

>He doesn't take XS

Enjoy no gains

I pay 10€/kg for 80% whey but quark is twice that price here. You get about 50g of protein for 1€ in quark.

>it says organic, that makes it better

this shit fucks you up, soy for gains? noob night is it?

yeah sure. let's just ignore the correlation then.

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v58/n9/full/1601948a.html

joh.sagepub.com/content/26/1/173.short

>being this ignorant
Most commercial whey protein contains soy lecithin, which has been found to be highly estrogenic.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691511003620

Enjoy your estrogen levels

>but hippies!
your only hurting yourself user.

What are you even talking about? what is it about soy which confuses you idiots?