How bad is your debt Veeky Forums?

How bad is your debt Veeky Forums?

I'm about 5k in the whole, it will be paid off in two months.

To all the people replying I want to know how many of you are whites. It's almost always whites or blacks who are in debt

144k med school

30K university

I'm debt free.

I'm white, das rayciss.

no debt

literally no debt. My parents managed to save for my education by being really thrifty. If I fail my studies and have to repeat - I dont go to them, because there is no more money and there is no sense in getting a debt. Debts are the stupidiest thing you can do.

150k engineering degree. I work in food and bev.

I'm also an engineer right now, luckily only 5k in debt though. More than likely, you'll fucking make it man, you already have the degree now its time to get up there.

~35k from college
~1 k from credit card that I'm paying off

White

$150 in library books

1.5k € in savings, no debts
still a student so not very impressive

220$ to a dominatrix

I could always stiff her tho

White people are born with debt to blacks. White people owe black so much

>How bad is your debt Veeky Forums?

>Student loan paid off (32k)
>Car paid off (32.5k)
>No other debt
>Have roughly 65k in mutal funds
>Have roughly 40k in 401k / roth retirement funds

Saving towards a house now, I'm white

Oh shit am I supposed to be tipping my dominatrix?

here is your reply

I have no debt, 10k in savings and Im a fit white male. Are you jealous?

I'm not Americucked.

White, no debt. No assistance from my parents or government just worked a shitty job through highschool and only spent money on gas. Getting a cushy factory job to work in college soon. How is my generation so fucking pathetic, just skip the expensive shit you can always find cheap/free alternatives.

Not really trying to make it in engi desu, i make 50k in food and bev and ski/climb/lift whenever I want. Starting on some freelance coding and such on the side to keep my brain on and help pay loans faster.

how old?

170k of 300k left on my house.
No biggie. steady income of 5k + bonus which varies from 1-5k also. after taxes, ofc

Why? Because we dragged your worthless asses to the new world for which we're repaid by having your mongrel race breed like cockroaches and bring down our civilization?! Fuck off, NIGGER!!!

Man I wish my parents knew how to fucking handle money

what's "food and bev"?

white

0 debt

6 euros and a lighter.

jokes on him i moved 3000km away

3.5k and can't find a fucking job!!!!

>moral of the story, don't fall for the college meme

go to community college and spend like 8k for some sort of degree instead of 8k a semester at a university

people owe me 2k euros

Elgin?

Room service and waiting right now, bartending again soon.

You arent getting that bloody lighter back Mark

22 and just got my engineering degree. Free education where I live, still took loans and invested them in stocks though.

Oh and to answer your question OP; No debt, never been in debt, perfect credit rating. Currently going to college, paying it off while working full-time + 11.5K in the bank!!!FACT!!!

100% CORRECT!!!FACT!!!

Dude, that's badass man, As long as you're good and making that cash you're set man. Best of luck, have you thought of doing ski/climbing lessons in colorado?

'bout 10k, school and buying random crap all the time

I am not an American.
No debt.

I don't even know what a student loan is.

>$15k student debt
Will probably be around $60k by the time I finish. I have ~$70k in liquid assets, but interest on a student loan is only 0.6% so I'm obviously going to borrow all I can.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

YOU ARE THE CANCER RUINING THIS BOARD

med school debt doesn't count you fucking retard. you can pay that shit off in like 1.5 years. And still love a middle class life while doing it.

10.000€ from traveling for a few months and buying an used car.

Going to be paid back in 4 months time (I make a lot, and decided to live with my parents until it all is paid back. Not a big fan of debt)

Do you know what a mortgage is, retard? Debt is more than just student loans

$10k in savings, no debt because scholarships. Graduating in CS in the spring.

I'll do fine financially but I'm worried about what sitting at a desk for 9 hours a day will do to my health. I interned for two semesters (which is how I got some money) and I ended up skipping workouts some days because cubicle life just got me lazy as fuck. Seems like work-life balance doesn't exist anymore.

No debt. College is free or quite cheap where i live.

You're so triggered...
I have no loans whatsoever.

Get a treadmill and some weights for your home. Do them when you get in.

House only has three years of payments left. No other debts.

15k in a few years after school but about 800 in cards

>Veeky Forums
>How bad is your debt
do you not fucking understand what Veeky Forums means?

White.
0 debt.
3k in savings. I could save more, but I've been spending my money on memeish shite.

I work in finance.

I've never been in debt but i didn't go to uni and i don't really own anything of value either.

nice downplaying the centuries of slavery then systematic racism senpai. We know it wasnt you specifically but it still happened and set people back. YOU also didnt bring shit no where, at best your ancestors did and it was so far back i doubt you can even genuinely take credit for that.

Nigerian, 20 years old
Junior in Uni
Debt free and will continue to be debt free
Currently have about ~2k saved up

Feels good to have a father who's a surgeon.

>be nigger
>has father
>father has actually decent job
>father actually has job
>father actually exist
nice b8 here is (you)

Well he is Nigerian, don't their fathers typically stay around? At least when it comes to those that immigrate(assuming ).

32. White. Public teacher so I take home 26k a year. Lots of time off though.

80k in student loans from the fed. Got a pretty sweet payoff deal as long as I remain in public service. Will save me 60k.

5k in private student loan. Defaulting on it.

12k to my bank.

What do you teach? I'm thinking of becoming one, any tips?

nothing my mom pays for my school :) but she's terminally ill :(

:(
sorry man

had a 4k student loan I didn't even need, paid it off before I finished school, 0 debt now unless you count my parents' debt which I help pay off time to time

Went to a shitty school with cheap degrees and had a fair sized scholarship out of HS, combined with some government assistance I probably only paid $15k myself for my 4 years

No car/house/gf of my own, live with parents and working a decent contract job making $23 cad/hr ($17.6 usd)

Life's pretty good, just work, lift & sleep.

Just wondering guys, what's the average salary in America ?

I owe my girlfriend $500 because she helped me cover my tuition this semester.

Awww did I trigger the inferior white boy?

Stay poor you rotten jar of Mayonaise :^)

I've got 20k saved and owe nothing to anyone.

The feels. Biology degree, work in food and beverage/hospitality.

10k positive, 0 debt. Pellen on debt are slaves.

Holy niggers that's a lot, my engineering degree cost me 50k for 5 years and I just paid up front each year.

>anglojews being in debt

love it. keep being assfucked by goldberg

10k in student loans after 3 years. Hoping to keep it under 15k by the time I graduate. Should be able to pay that off within a year of getting a real job.

How do you make so little? I make a lot more than you and I also teach on occasion.

>about 600 in debt
>in my second semster of an AAS
>individual without support
The 600 is cuz I got hit with medical bills due to sinus and tonsil complications.
And I live in the USA.
>tfw gonna be broke when I have to buy tools
Atleast i get 50% off snap on r-right?

>set people back.
It brought black people forward towards any sort of real society. They'd still be stuck dying with aids in africa.

Oh and I live in a furnished room in someone elses house. I barely have any clothing but I have a good computer and a solid drivetrain in my car.

student loan sheep ayoooo

$0.

My parents paid for college without me even asking.

I'm white.

dont try to spin it like they were on equal footing before the last 40 years. Using the word if leaves to much to the imagination, who knows what could have actually happened if that didnt happen. Maybe one of the could have found and turned the country into the gold/diamond mine that it is today and we could be the ones getting shit talked about. A lot of people like to talk about the symptoms of the issue with blacks without reflecting on the causes. I'm not saying their owed everything but its stupid to act like they were given equal ground to grow as a respectable collective people.

Blacks developed society before whites did.
Hell, Native Americans developed society far before whites did. Read a history book sometime.

>inb4WEWUZKINGZ

you wouldn't be in the hole if you could spell hole correctly, faggot

>almost always whites or blacks
>almost the majority of the people on the planet

hey good call there, retard

I said real society, user.

Without these societies, "real societies" would be non existent you retard.

As if black societies helped create real societies.

$0, 28 years old

I'm white, since skin color seems to be the main question in this thread

>In the whole
>whole
Well i hope that debt isn't from student loans because you're not benefiting from education

Daily reminder that throughout the majority of human history, Europe was a barbaric backwater and with the Renaissance whities were merely catching up with the rest of the world.

Daily reminder that beasiality was invented in Europe

Idk. 40k salary where I live. (Louisiana). After taxes and retirement and insurance not much is left.

370k. 30k is school and vehicle debt, the rest is my mortgage.

I'm aggressively paying off the car note and making minimum payments on the school debt, and when I finish paying the car early next year, I'll aggressively pay off the school debt and then tackle the mortgage. I intend on being debt free in 10 years (although I'll likely have to buy a new car before then).

People generally compare pre-tax salaries.

Well fuck them.

>there is no sense in getting a debt. Debts are the stupidiest thing you can do.
t. financial retard

No school debt but close to 10k in credit card debt with no real job. I'm not really sure what to do desu.

i would have my mom be terminally ill if I could go to a real uni and have fun instead of going to a shitty community college and working a fucking job 4 days a week at 19

It just makes more sense. For instance, my coworker and I each make 70k, but he only takes home about 36k because of taxes, his health savings account, insurance, and he maxes out his 401k every year.

I take home about 53k, because while I do pay taxes, my insurance is cheaper (I'm single), I don't max out my 401k (even though I really should... I only contribute what my employer matches) and I only put money in my HSA to cover deductibles until insurance takes over paying for stuff, and I use my higher take-home pay to pay off debt.

We still both make 70k, though.

$5K credit card
$15K vehicle
$80K mortgage

27/male/white
$~68K yearly income

I'm white and the only debt I have is my mortgage.

I wish my mortgage was 80k. House? Condo?

Paid down to 80K currently. Between small and medium house in a cheap area.

Uni student
No student debt
$200 on credit card (put my transportation expenses on a card and pay it off monthly)
30k in savings

Working since I was 16, haven't even gotten fed or clothed by my family since then. I'm at a new job that works me 40hrs over 5 days as opposed to 30hrs over 3 days at my old place which kinda fucks me up with school but it's ight so far. Been thinking about investing or something since I don't like that I have so much just sitting