Guys I read the sticky and it was just too much to take in and I'm really confused

Guys I read the sticky and it was just too much to take in and I'm really confused.

I just want to be a trap.

I understand some of the basic diet stuff for traps, no red meat, avoid high carbs, lots of dark greens. Is there anything specific?

Also other than "do cardio" what exercises should I do? I'm clueless because the sticky just seemed like a ton of word vomit when it came to exercising.

Also I like swimming a lot. Could that be a good way to help burn fat?

Minimal muscle gain, max fat loss. I want to drop about 60lbs.

DNP

this
take about 10g
within a few weeks you'll be a qt3.14 trap, as DNP is also a androgen inhibitor

1. Deficit

2. Do more cardio. And lift

3. Yes swimming

Ask someone to post the guide to trap aesthetics

Bleach contains estrogen so you should start doing squats for your butt and drink a glass of bleach after every workout

I don't want to take anything illegal, or dangerous.

What do you mean by do more cardio and lift? I don't know what this means. I have no idea what I'm doing. I couldn't understand the sticky at all.

Also what is deficit?

I already tried to commit suicide in high school. I don't really want to try it again.

can also recommend this

So do you guys have any actual advice?

You guys are completely useless.

you can get ephedrine/psuedoephedrine over the counter as cold medicine in most pharmacies. a good dose would be about 70-80g to help you cut.

>What do you mean by more cardio and lift?

Cardio = running, cycling, rowing etc. Stuff that gets your blood pumping, cardiovascular system = heart system in science terms.

Lift = lift weights you moron, strength training. Lift girly weights. Also squat.

I hope this isn't bait.

I understand what it is, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

How long do I do it for? What specifically do I need to do? Is there a routine? I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I said in my OP don't just tell me "do cardio" because I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Give me actual advice and steps, not just "do this lol"

Just Google HIIT, and look for a workout. It'll just say "do 30 mins of running with 30 second sprint intervals and 90 second rests in between" or whatever.

Or you could just spend 20 mins on a cycling machine on your gym or something. There isn't really a routine for cardio unless you're going full on for stamina.

For lifts, just do a female workout I guess. Google can be your helper. Idk what you are trying to get from this board desu, we will only suggest you stuff. It's up to you to do the research.

Goddamn it I forgot about this desu shit.

Do not swim if you want a more feminine frame
Big lats are not for traps

Idk, I like my traps to look like men

I'm not gay tho

you are a faggot and an idiot who is in pain because he feels that he wont be able to accomplish the role of being a man, so he tries to run into being a woman

pic rel, follow your dreams

I've had dysphoria my entire life but thanks for the guide.

then maybe you arent a trans person, but its a side effect of your dysphoria

Being a trap wont get much better than the pic posted, if u want extra effects u propably need female pills (like the one used for cycle regulation and pregnancy support)

good luck in whatever path you choose.

Don't blame him man.
I wanted to be a girl all my life too, but I was always fine with being a hot guy that can slay pussy
I just genuinely would feel more like myself with a cunt than a cock, but I don't want to be a freak and go trans.

If you want us to lube up first you better start acting nice.