How many of you go to the gym as a way of coping with the fact that you're a beta virgin?

How many of you go to the gym as a way of coping with the fact that you're a beta virgin?

Or is it just me?

Not a virgin but haven't had any sexy time in a while so I'm lifting to escape from this frustration

Just you brah

Just you. I stopped caring long ago.

I just kept telling myself the lie that I'll lift until someone loves me.
But then lifting made me love myself.

as in I still don't get girls but masturbate more.

Not a virgin but still a beta. I lift and exercise because it's just something I have to do.

same

this. i like to lift for the sake of lifting

not a beta, but a virgin

religious?

Reporting in.

i go to the gym because i want a bulldog scholarship so i don't have to worry about money for the next 3 years

300 here i cum

I go because I have nothing better to do

and because I'm weaker than I should be

>Go to the gym.
>fuck a tinder girl once every two weeks.
>Just want a cute GF to cuddle and i can go full beta and emotional with.
>All these girls i meet from clubbing and tinder are obviously dumb sluts.

Were must an user go?

The whole day im outside i dont think about everything thats horrible about my life but when i get home i cry myself to sleep at how lonely i am

i just lift in hopes that i'll become strong enough to ignore the sadness.

Honestly the only reason I workout is for jailbait. My body was a sack of dough my entire life and my confidence suffered because of it, and thus I never got any pussy when I was younger. Last night I saw the results of my months of work though, as this 17 year old was feeling me up throughout the entire night. Of course I was too beta to pull the trigger and take her home, as I'm still too self-conscious about my body, but in 6 months time I plan to slay all the prime pussy I can. Thank god I still look like I'm in my early 20's (Im 30)

I just want to get it out of my system before I move on with my romantic life.

>I just want to get it out of my system before I move on with my romantic life.

Are you me? I still have a bit to go though and I'm ugly as fuck so, I don't know if I can do it.

i will always be a beta autist cuckboy. but hey i got big muscles not that it makes a difference...

The gym was a way for me to punish myself for being a disgusting fatass. Lost the weight, switched to lifting, and was a way to punish myself for being a beta virgin. I'm still a virgin but I'd say I've worked out 50% of the beta stuff now, and now I'm "going" to the gym because I want to stick with my routine and get shredded.

just keep working out until someone loves you OP

I used to be a dyel who didn't have a problem with getting women, I used to also rag on brutish looking men - even though I played rugby and shot archery. Now, I lift for gains and because I believe that I must be able to protect my family, and be ready for war. I cringe at how I was able to justify my lack of gym attendance on such stupid, inane, false reasons.

I could have written this to the letter

Losing your virginity won't make you happier, OP.

>no filipina GF
>tfw

>can go full beta with
Iktfb but that isn't possible with any woman. As soon as you go beta and express your feels that makes you vulnerable to being cucked.

>Were must an user go?

literally everywhere except clubbing / tinder

betasnes is not something you are supposed to be coping with
its supposed to be embraced as you become beta bux for used up slut

gamma+ virgin
and not coping, just developing myself