Is it possible to build the inner chest...

is it possible to build the inner chest? it seems like only the outer part of my chest next to my arm pits is getting any sort of growth and while i am happy i am building muscle, i pretty much look like a woman with a fucked up boob job.

is this just a genetics thing or is there a way to target the inner part of your chest (next to the sternum) to develop size there?

genetics
>never gonna make it

No

pics or gtfo

Read the sticky

You can't isolate "inner chest". What you can do though is emphasize pec major over pec minor (think fly-motions).

Alot of people will say this is broscience but I'm (along with alot of other bodybuilders and people) a believer in that you can also emphasize mid/upper chest more than the lower chest with incline bench/flies, working the parts of the pec attaching to the mid-sternum and clavicles more than those attaching to the ribcage.

Still, alot comes down to genetics with insertions and form of muscle-bellies.

flies, either through cables or freeweights

You can't isolate the inner chest, but using workouts that allow you to get a full contraction will give your chest a much better look. The barbell bench press is an example of a chest workout that doesn't allow a full contraction, so supplementing your benching with some cable workouts will help aesthetics a lot, although they won't be the primary mass builder. Go on Athlean X's youtube channel and search chest, and I guarentee you will see better results as he explains how to tweak the workouts a bit from what you usually see to get the full stretch/contraction

Cable flyes but with the Cable wheels all the way down and hex/landmine presses

dumbell presses with the dumbells held together in the middle of your chest

but a more general answer is that you should focus on mind muscle connection. see if you can find things that stimulate the area you want to build then repeat those things

weighted dips kill my inner chest. grip width matters

you go pretty wide right? cuz i swear i only feel pec minor, front delts and triceps when going with closer grips on any press

Diamond pushups

>inner chest
no such thing
you just have unfortunate insertions

Flies and close grip bench

>fiber connects from left to right, also contracts towards in eachother horizontally
how people in this current year can still think there is such a thing as inner or outer chest is insane

Yet also blows my mind that they only think like this when it comes to the pecs, never heard someone say lower or upper bicep

How do I build my lower chest? I lost weight, but I still have manboobs at 15% BF and have little muscle there when compared to my upper pecs.

dips and classic bench

I bet you only do bench

do a lot of dips man, even try to do weighted and increase weight slowly build up tho

GUYS HOW DO I BUILD UP MY UPPER MIDDLE SLIGHTLY LEFTWARD DELTOID?

Which way are you facing?

Do one armed dumbbell raises at a 63 degree angle at half range of motion with maximum back arch. Do not exceed 3 reps per set.

I both bench and do weighted dips. Is my situation just genetics?

KEK

incline bench upper chest
decline bench lower chest
flat bench for mass