Tfw i want to be loved but i overdosed on the red pill and will never be able to trust a woman

>tfw i want to be loved but i overdosed on the red pill and will never be able to trust a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA
youtube.com/watch?v=3VEyVamLjYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then love your gymbro

[spoiler] no homo [/spoiler]

I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Bro then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle Bro, rise above, focus on lifting.

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!

>want to be loved
>overdosed on rp
k, memelord

You don't need to be red pilled in order to not trust women.

Women, and i mean people in general can be massive treacherous cunts.

And it has made me into a pessimist that always expects the worst outcome just so i can be peppered for what is coming next.

>not trusting women
>overdose

No mate, you've had a correct dosage.

Love is an illusion bro: do you ever fall in love with someone who you don't want to fuck?
No, because love and lust are one and the same. Lust is the desire to fuck, love is the desire to prevent the inability to fuck your partner: E.G, if they die you can't fuck them, if someone steals them you can't fuck them, etc.

Human compassion for sexual partners is a meme. If you want to be happy, find a girl you like being around and see if you can fuck them (pretty much fuckbuddies but pretend that you want to be their bf). That way when the breakup inevitably comes (and it will, this ain't fairy tale land) you won't be heartbroken.

tl;dr - love is a joke, just find someone you like being around and become partners with them, then fuck them as well. Pretty much friends with sex, you can also play a little romance stuff if you're into that, but don't let the illusion fool you.

Not realizing I was paraphrasing a cartoon...

That just makes it more autistic.

I dont believe the redpill theories, i mean it doesnt make sense

They say girls are sexual beings and want sex but girls seem hellbent of rejecting guys and show zero interest towards sex in general
It doesnt add up for me, if girls want fit, tall guys they can talk to why do i see many of em get rejected?

Maybe. But I think it was because the Romans were raised by wolves. The greatest empire in human history, founded by wolves. You know what wolves do. They hunt. They kill. It's why I never bought into the jungle book. Boy is raised by wolves and becomes friends with a bear and panther. I don't think so. I knew a guy once, had a hundred and ten pound Rottweiler, and one night this girl thought it would be funny to get down on all fours and let the dog hump her. Dog still had its balls. Well the dog gets up there, but he's not in on the joke. This is just a bitch in heat as far as he's concerned. He's not leaving til he gets what he came for. Well the girl, too late, realizes the kind of mistake she's made. She wants to get up. But the dog had other ideas. Had to shoot it behind the ear to get it off of her.

you sir, are on fire

you hit the nail on the head
i feel the same, my first love was when i was 12
and i overdosed redpill,now i don't know what to do, because getting a loving gf were my only dream

welp

you'll find that happiness exists somewhere in between. that's what i've noticed about everything. you start ignorant, go too hard into what you think is the truth, and eventually you rest into a point you make yourself.

the pure aryan princess you dreamt of never existed and never will exist, we are primates. If there was anything remotely close to your waifu spawn, it was destroyed in the early 70s by da j00s.

Embrace womens nature to your own benefit and enjoy yourself desu

>>tfw i want to be loved but i overdosed on the red pill and will never be able to trust a woman
Do this, everyone: Hear the OPs words in your head in the voice of a 12 year old boy. You'll suddenly find that it makes a whole hell of a lot more sense, coming from that voice than from an actual adult or near-adult. Just sayin'.

A rich man opens the paper one day. He sees the world as full of misery. He says "I have money. I can help". So he gives away all of his money. But it's not enough. The people are still suffering. One day the man sees another article. He decides it was foolish to think that giving money was enough. So he goes to the doctor and says: "Doctor I want to donate a kidney." The doctors do the surgery. It's a complete success. After he knows he should feel good but he doesn't, for people are still suffering. So he goes back to the doctor, "Doctor this time, I want to give it all." The doctor says: what does that mean give it all? He says This time I want to donate my liver, but not just my liver. I want to donate my heart, but not just my heart, I want to donate my corneas but not just my croneas, I want to give it all away. Everything I am. All that I have." The doctor says. "Your kidney is one thing, but you can't give away your whole body piece by piece, that's suicide." And he sends the man home. But the man cannot live, knowing that the people are suffering, and he could help. So he gives the one thing he has left. His life.

Did you know that the word "person" comes from the Latin word "persona", which means mask? So maybe being human means we invite spectators to ponder what lies behind. Each of us will be composed of a variety of masks, and if we can see behind the mask, we would get a burst of clarity. And if that flame was bright enough, that's when we fall in love. What's your opinion on these divine matters?

I was just trying to get a little validation for my life. I guess I came up a bit SHORT!

youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA

Alan Watts transcribing. Think of your own thoughts, fag.

>this level of pseud
whoa... so this is the power of youtube lectures

educate urself mah niggah

youtube.com/watch?v=3VEyVamLjYY

This is everyone on Veeky Forums

Well would you look at that, /pol/ shows up at 1:06

Not fat enough to be /pol/

The red pill theories are fucking lunatic. The reason women reject men is based on in psychology. A women has a lot more to lose in a hookup/sexual encounters. It's actually a huge topic in evolutionary psychology. In sexual encounters women can end up with having to bare a child for nine month and then have to raise the damn kid. It's a lot more risk then men have to go through. Thus women are psychologically more picky then men. When a women is evaluating a man to hookup with she is subconsciously evaluating if he would be a good mate/father.

If you want to accumulate be successful with girls being attractive isn't always enough. Most times the girl needs to know you have a personality, are mentally healthy, can actually take care of your damn self.

That's why guys get rejected a lot.

you called?

>the Romans were raised by wolves
Surely you don't actually believe this. Surely you don't actually believe folk-lore from an ancient civilization that thought "gods" lived on the top of a very climbable mountain.

I will never trust them and that is the only way forward. only settle down when/if you want kids cause otherwise it is just a money and time drain. I actually just got a small piece of justice in that regard.

>last summer, me being home close friend is sending me all the signals.
>have always thought she was cute, so just man up and ask her out
>we set up a date for 3 days after i get back from uni one day before my parents leave for vacation
>joke throughout the date about taking it slow so she doesn't get weirded out
>end up fucking that night in my guest room, parents none the wiser
>20 days of awesome sex and dates and the first genuine feelings after the pump and dump train that is college
>am unemployed so the funding is coming out of my savings and we are ballin on a budget (hikes, walks, groupons)
>eventually some dude she used to work with calls her and offers her a trip to New York
>she laughs it off but then starts ghosting me and only having like an hour or so a week to spend with me.
>I call it, break up with her for the most bullshit of bullshit ways to treat a friend who became a boyfriend
>go away for work for 6 Months start up a better lifting regime and get a sick tan
>she's still mirin on facebook and when i get back we see each other at a mutual friends house
>she wants to get coffee to apologize
>implying I want the caffeine, make it drinks at a bar by my house
>night goes as planned and I fuck her in the ass and then drop a humongous load on her face (which she never wanted me to do while we were dating)
>tell her i have stuff to do in the morning and she leaves saying shes glad we got a second chance.
>Proceed to delete her number and block her on face book.
>Hear from a friend that she is mortified that she let me do that and thought that we were going to have a future
>Tables =Turned

Now that's what I call edgy.

>falling for all the may-mays

>That's why guys get rejected a lot.
But this makes zero sense
I know guys with a job, fit good looking bodies and good mental health get rejected
Meanwhile guys living in halfway houses who is 31 years old, never had a job, no education and a criminal record for drug use gets girls to fuck

I dont understand it, there is so much i dont understand and it makes no sense
If girls want sex they are very good at hiding it and it doesnt seem like they want productive guys but quite the opposite

Ill never understand women or how to get them for as long as i live, ive done everything myself and i still cant compete with the lowest tier of guys working at fucking mcdonalds and living with his mother at 35 years of age for fucks sake

i agree with you young sir

it makes a good gif

Jesus Christ are you a manchild.

It's a quote from Fargo the show.

Saved. Kiitos.

I dreamt of a mediterranean one

That was pathetic of you.

Such is my lot in life.

Why don't you read and pull a quote from an actual book, fag? TV is for a manlet, gomad fatties.

>What is oxytocin and it's chemical effect on the brain causing long term attachment with an intimate partner.

The older assholes who use girls are going for a niche type of girl, the same one the red pill targets. Broken girls with low intelligence and daddy issues. Almost all of them have two or more of the following traits: crazy, entitled, lazy, unstable, stupid, personality disordered. It's bottom of the barrel folks going for other bottom of the barrel folks.

You get quality attractive women who aren't insane by coming across as a stable attractive guy with a great personality. You have to offer a lot with your personality, then you find someone who clicks with you. If you're doing shit for yourself and in shape but can't get women, it's your personality you need to work on.

Most of the guys who fall into red pill theory are whiny and entitled narcissists, it's easy to see why they weren't getting women before they decided to go for sluts and broken women.

>why don't YOU, user?

I'm a manlet. My arms can't reach far enough out to hold a book into my field of vision.

It's called standards. A mentally sound girl is not going to be the boyfriend of a drug addict with a record.

You gotta understand these girls have lives too. You could have talked to her on the wrong day and the only reason you were rejected was because of timing. She might really into guys who can surf or dance. Hell she might really be into guys who have freckles.

Lol, you are either not observant enough or are around the wrong women.

Not EVERY girl does this, but I'd say a solid ~60-70% of girls have either a fuckbuddy, booty call, or go have one night stands very consistently. Even a lot of the buttoned up ones.

It's the disgusting, horrifying truth but unless you're getting laid a LOT most the single girls you see will have way more sexual partners than you.

Meanwhile the other ~40% of girls either have low sex drives, are insanely picky, or have mental issues. Good luck finding the ~3-5% of girls on the market at any one time who are worth being in a relationship with. Every Tom Dick and Harry wants her and she'll pick the best...

I don't know if this means anything to any of you but I hope it gives you hope

Now I have my faults, I can be a bit clingy or a bit of a drama queen and a cunt on my period but i genuinely would never cheat, never have cheated or even had thoughts of doing it. I've always been loyal even after bad break ups I don't go insane telling the world how terrible he was. I am naturally caring and loving, it isn't hard (females were born mothers). I only date guys that I consider husbandu material. I'm not the weeb kawai kind btw. Just "normal", and a lot of girls are like me. Do not lose hope anons, she's out there

I wasn't the one that wrote the quote faggot I just recognized the quote.

my deepest sympathies

>want to be loved
>hate half the population of the planet, probably more
Try being a good person, people will like you back

>it's your personality you need to work on.
People seem to like me and im doing all the things TRP/RSD says i should be doing but its going shit (mainly because i find maybe one single girl every six months i can hit on but i digres)

The most broken chicks ive met actually went for girls so theres that but other than that ive seen college girls go for shit guys, guys doing time who were out on probation
I just cant get redpill theory to match up to observed reality
your theory about redpillers i can see because they are mostly self absorbed entitled assholes but their theories on women i cant relate to

Hardest part to wrap my head around is the girls want sex part, its either girls arent attracted to me at all or i cant tell
Ive had this problem since my breakup...think that had something to do with it?

It's just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong but it's just right
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top and one on bottom
One is inside and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout
It's the Night Man
The feeling so wrong and right man
The feeling so wrong and...
I can't fight you Night Man when you come inside me and pin me down with your strong hands and I become the niiiiiiight
The passionate, passionate Night Man!

How much are you putting yourself out there? Where are you meeting girls mainly?

Least funny scene in always sunny. You're the kind of fag who quotes this shit in bars and everyone cringes and tries to get away from.

>tfw so fucked from childhood I have loads of issues, space issues, lose interest in people, et cetrera

>maybe I should just live my life alone by choice

Niger every emotion, thought, wtf in your head is "just chemicals." If you think that makes them all worthless then just kill yourself cause you apparently hate life. Fgt

>if u seh so, breh

Im not stupid, i know the average girl has had way more partners than me.
Thing is it just doesnt add up

Alot of things dont add up. examples:
>Girls like fit guys
So i get fit, havent gotten laid once since i started lifting and no dates for a good long while
>Girls like ambitious guys
So start college and have a part time job aswell as doing a small start up company with a friend
Same situation as before dating wise
>Girls like funny, outgoing guys
So i start chatting up random chicks at the gym, at the store and from diffrent departments at work/school
They laugh and are quite open with telling me about themselves
Datingwise the situation is unchanged

Im just racking down on TRP because it seems they dont know what women want, each of their suggestions on what girls want left me worse off than before

You won this battle of hormones. Hope you win many more till you find the one

You sound like you have no self confidence, are really immature, and have a hard time socializing and connecting with people on a meaningful level.
Being physically attractive is one thing, having your life in order is another, but if you're unable to get along with women and post forever alone rants on Veeky Forums there's no way any girl will ever decide she wants to be in an exclusive relationship with you.

>find the one

The story of life doesn't have a happy ending.

Fucking ask them out

Christ, talking to a woman about her day isn't going to make her sick your dick.

I have had relationships before, just that after my last breakup i became single for the first time in 11 years so...yeah
So far being single is exactly as bad as i pictured it when i was in a relationship which is terrible

Point being shouldnt they give some sort of sign that they are interested if they want that?
I just dont feel right asking em out without a cue

jesus christ

>Love is an illusion bro: do you ever fall in love with someone who you don't want to fuck?
>No, because love and lust are one and the same.
Do you not love your mother, you fucking faggot?

Not romantically you retard.

I wouldn't fucking marry her.

Women are capable of loving ONLY themselves and their children
they can feel attrastion to males that fades away but they are just not cappable of love for you guys, sorry
Love your mother!

>I wouldn't fucking marry her.
Oh youre too good for her are you?
You make me sick user, there is nothing wrong with her and she is an attractive woman

she already has a bf

she's been with him since before I was born

No you don't need a cue. Just ask them if they want to get a drink sometime or invite them out to go somewhere with you. It's better to be oblivious and ask then to wait for a signal.

That's one of the ways you are supposed to be ambitious.

Except the hundreds of years that proves you're wrong

elaborate on this

Not trust women is fine. Just don't get married.

Knocking one up is fine though. Just insist on a pat test and pay child support. No fuss, no muss.

we are one of mind (except I believe you have to be jewish to be a dick or a dick to be jewish)

Im not that guy but many women have been terrible mothers
My own mother was pretty bad but she is far from the worst

Just do a google search for bad mothers and you will see examples of women killing, neglecting and abusing their kids so women dont love their kids by default

So just ask em out cold?
Ill give it a go but i carry very small hopes for this, user

agree on this, and I didnt say that all mothers love their children its just that if a woman DOES truly love someone its their child not a husband/partner etc.

The many many fucking years people have gotten married out of love? Saying women can't love men is like saying water doesn't exist.

Try if for a month and if it doesn't work I'll eat my own shit.

prove me wrong
protip: you cant
Women arent cappable of love like men

>You get quality attractive women who aren't insane by coming across as a stable attractive guy with a great personality.

>Ill give it a go but i carry very small hopes for this, user

>small hopes vs no hopes (not approaching)

this shit triggers me the MOST and if i could give one piece of advice to younger people (i'm only 25 though) it's that you CANNOT WAIT.

do NOT wait for the right moment, do NOT wait for someone to call you back, do NOT wait for that girl to finally text you, do NOT wait for a job to deny you before you apply for another one, do NOT wait for someone to do something that you're banking on doing.

always rely on yourself and ALWAYS be making moves. your life should never rely on anyone else's actions. set standards and values and break them for no one.

Whats your name? or just anything
Ill make a thread in a month with your name and an update
I wont hold you to it but just for fun

You're such a fag i got cancer from reading that.

Autist with an overinflated view of himself detected.

i only recently heard of red pill and im still not sure what exatly it is, can you recommend me something like "red pill bible" that covers the basics and will set me on track?

This. Balance is everything in life. Ching bros knew this long time ago ying and yang shit.

>tfw my friend's girlfriend kissed me while I was drunk. I don't know if I'll be able to trust a girl anymore.

>Do you ever fall in love with someone who you don't want to fuck?

Yes, it's great.
Love is the desire to keep an individual happy, unharmed and in a relationship with you. Sex and love have always been completely separate for me.

I hope the Chemo kills you then.

I'm not the poster you replied to buy I think similarly to him and what you said sounds exactly like me. I try to change but I always end up reverting to my oldself. I really wish I didn't feel the need for love and lust of the opposite sex. My life would be much more pleasant if I was asexual desu.

70 years of psych says your wrong and if you are going to make a claim that goes against that much research you are going to have to be the one that proves those studies wrong instead of your bullshit anecdotally evidence that no one likes you.

Austin and I'll look out for the post

>Women arent cappable of love like men

I wouldn't go that far. A woman's love is definitely more instinctual than a man's and can curdle into hatred with frightening ease.

While men can love on instinct, it's far easier for a man to separate his lust and his love. Even if he isn't attracted to his wife, he can still be kind to her and treat her with love. If a woman isn't attracted to her husband, she'll either divorce him or make his life miserable.

so where the fuck are these studies you autist