PHUL vs. PPL vs. 5/3/1? Which is the best intermediate routine?

PHUL vs. PPL vs. 5/3/1? Which is the best intermediate routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

jimwendler.com/blogs/jimwendler-com/101078918-building-the-monolith-5-3-1-for-size
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she natty?

Greyskull

I thought Greyskull was a meme

140 kg bench, 240 dl, 190 kg squat at 85 kg bodyweight and rising. Good enough for me.

I do Texas method with a push pull format

currently doing 5/3/1 (the "boring but big" version) and i'm having more fun and making better gains than ever before

Where's the volume?

different user here, basically is main compound for strength then a 5x10 accesorie for volume

why did you choose BBB instead of FSL sets? thinking about doing Wendler's too.

Anybody run the 'Building the Monolith' challenge (I guess that's what you'd call it, it certainly isn't a sustainable program)

jimwendler.com/blogs/jimwendler-com/101078918-building-the-monolith-5-3-1-for-size

Should I do ppl or this? Just want to look aesthetic as possible.

Texas method 3 day then TM 4 day

I don't even remember how she looks like anymore.

Does anyone have more shops? I want to have them all.

Someone please explain this meme to me

Serious question. I ducked my legs up, so I need to take a rest on my legs. Im planning to do ppl without the L. How screwed am I?

I'm about to start canditos 6 week program. I was running the Texas method for about a year and i just want to switch it up.

just spread out the rest days

she is a hilary shill who looks like a fridge

Is Texas Method or 5/3/1 a good program for me if I've stalled and deloaded and stalled and deloaded so many times on a linear program?

Starting stats
Squat 85lbs 3x8
Bench 55lbs 3x8
Deadlift 0x0 (didn't deadlift)

Now stats
Squat 235lbs 3x5
Bench 170lbs 3x5
Deadlift 285lbs 1x5

I feel like a botch for stalling at such low weights but fuck if I haven't made progress. I've heard from several buddies that they made amazing gains when they started lifting with 5/3/1 so I've been considering that. Yea or nae?