When there are only white people in the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

luckily I live in a white country so that's like 9 times out of 10

Diversity is white genocide, even by UN standards.

Truly a cozy feel

there's always some middle aged chinese man when I go, but aside from that it's all white people, mostly old people too so the free weight area is usually empty

only feel i know. balkans.

germanfag here, changed my gym 2 times in the last two years, because of arabs

funfact: living in cologne

checked, Being in the US
(East coast) there are always minorities and I don't really mind them, but I always feel good when I'm surrounded by white people

>no pajeets in the gym

Ah, I see your wisdom, OP.
Tell me, what peoples are in your ancestry?

my main problem with arabs is they are loud, don't show respect towards anyone, make everything dirty, clean there noses in the showers

Tribal Amazonians

usually only pajeets at my gym desu

Nah, come on OP, tell us what master race(s) you belong to?

Where do you live? I need a safe haven.

White

Glad we don't have any here... yet. Sorry, Germanbro

finland

How do fine feel about Brits? I want a white country where I can go cocoon mode

>woods
>lakes
>sea
>cold
>white people
>religiousfags either nonexistent or keep to themselves

jelly/10 would immigrate and build home gym in comfy cabin on baltic sea

they have a romanticized view from all the bbc programming we get on tv. ireland is seen as some strange brother from another mother type deal but brits are cool too as long as they aren't the trailer trash chav type. or tourists in a southern tourist destination. british tourists are the worst.

>tfw go to an 80% white college in commiefornia
>tfw spic surrounded by so many attractive white people
>tfw almost all the girls here are 8/10+
feels good

>tfw shitskins everywhere

What routine are you on to prepare for building the wall?

Whats wrong with arabs/blacks?

Gyms have strict rules. If blacks act like niggers they get booted out asap.

Only black gyms though. Dogshit.

>80%
xDD
My school is literally 99% white (only two asian siblings out of 200 students)

>be Arab girl
>meet white guy online
>we meet irl after months of chatting
>he's somewhat in love, I liked him very much as well
>same sense of humor, so much in common
>start to notice hidden hate and racism towards my Muslim family (even though they're really nice educated people)
I broke it off because even when I liked him a lot the racism was cringely disgusting (not sure how to describe the feeling)

He texts me sometimes when drunk and I miss him but it was just too much to take

Stop ruining Europe.

gross

What was he doing?

fuck off back to your shithole and never come back

go back to the middle east, roastie whore

if you get upset because because of "racist" criticism of islam and muslim cultures you should go back to the countries your people have already ruined.
you seeking a better life here requires you to accept the fact that islam is evil and barbaric. you can't have it both ways. either live there among those people or denounce them all.

9/10 bait

laying down bricks x F of course. ive already run construction working x 3 months for the past 5 summers so i should be in good condition for building that wall

what are you even trying to accomplish here? are you that desperate to fit into the le edgy racist norm here? you're not bringing anything worthwile to the conversation, just shitposting for yourself without anyone giving a fuck about what you're even typing. does this give you fulfillment? are you insecure about something else and trying to vent out? I'm genuenly interested in the reasoning behind this pathetic cry for attention

>also inb4 le spotted cuck xDxD am I memeing yet

>shitposting for yourself without anyone giving a fuck about what you're even typing
That's how you know we're being truthful in how we feel.

then stop shitposting and keep it to yourself or /pol/ then you mongoloid

>when there aren't any black in the gym yet the play ghetto music

what the fuck?

the joke here is

>you
>so mad

the're the same people posting in >tfw no gf threads crying and moaning about why nobody likes them

so petty, don't know why expected anything remotely intelligent

>spending hours shitposting in an anime forum just to try to get a reaction and feel what it is to wake emotion in someone, even if it's mild annoyance.
that's so sad

>the gym was all white until I walked in

Pajeet, go home.

>tfw thinking aboout Muslim girl hurting
good too see a female 4channer. tis an awesome thing to see!
don't worry, I'm not like typically racist guys. if anything, i'll be the one being subject to racist

>go to gym
>whites are based
>poo in loos are based
>britblacks are 80/20 based/cunts
>pakis are 50/50 based/cunts
>somalians are cunts

why is this

>tfw I blacked my gym, and brought my minority buddies in an otherwise white gym

What are you losers gonna do about it?

>southern tourist destination

Brit here, I didn't even know there were any "tourist destinations" in Finland. Is that just Helsinki or are there others?

As a non-chav Brit, where would you recommend I go seeing as I plan on driving to northern Europe in the near future?

bring in an orphan girl just past 18, cover her in flour and shoot the next blacked video

Probably move to a better neighbourhood and allow you and your people to reduce the area to Africa tier.

it's so pathetic how you lack such lack of personality that you're pretty much just copy pasting a generic le meme white knight comeback. how does it feel to be redused to a literal shitposting machine?

>tfw no smelly wet dog eye blinding white fright brighties in da gym

This is heavily skewed since it counts 2nd gen immigrants onward as being of "European origin".

According to this, Mahmoud ibn Jihad is a native Finn.

>When there is nobody else in the gym

how many generations would you go back before it counts?

haha they prolly left because your gross :P

>tfw the only pajeets in the gym are swole as fuck
half of them are full bear mode sikh cunts

thankfully most of them are bro tier and don't smell up the place

I go to a gym in a fked up neighbourhood
Going their at night is fking scary
It's a cheap gym I don't care
My entire gym is filled with minorities, I'm one of the 8 white guys who comes there regularly
>mfw I enter the gym while listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

In Canada from my experiences I could say brown people are the worst. and brown muslims are the bottom of the bottom. They have literately 0 respect to .... everything
see how niggers wreck everything up in states? Here is the brown people. And their number isn't as huge as niggers in the state
fucking dangerous animals

cheer for that dude
fucking muslim animals stop trying to convert every civilized people into your savage mindsets

you do know that 60% roids around the world come from India and it's legal to roid in India?

I'm from Iraq so one for one?

living in the pacific northwest
choose your own adventure version
>white: fantastic, you should move here, safe, friendly, lots of jobs
>shit-skin : holy fuck it rains, you should really not believe the hype.. it's awful, i'm saving to move to CA as soon as I can.

bro, your amour is too bright

Islam is a deplorable religion that has never gone through a reform making it incompatible with western/eastern ways of life.
The guy wasn't racist, you just think Islam is the same as Christianity or Buddhism, which is like saying pitbulls are the same as labradors and tomcats and thats why they should be allowed to be pet animals and around children

-->