Gallon of water a day

Is there really a point to drink that much water in a day or is it just a dumb meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722957/High-school-football-player-17-dies-water-intoxication-drinking-four-gallons-fluids-stop-cramps-practice.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511475/Man-35-drank-death-consuming-water.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_yi83kOB8ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb meme, but you should drink like 3/4 of a gallon per day at least anyway. It's not hard

Nobody has died from drinking too much water its just not possible.

Yess is it

hydration in general is a meme. anything you drink has water in it, you don't need to drink exclusively water.

>that much
I drink approximately 2 gallons of water and I never tried to up my intake or "force myself" with a challenge.

Unless you're crossing wild terrain in +25c, with a shitload of gear then no, there's no point.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8
oh so related

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

oh so reddit

>wasting your time with water when you could be drinking milk

Shiggy

The point is that most of the other options have things you don't need, or are harmful rather than helpful. Water is best because it is exactly what you need WITHOUT all the other shit.

>and neofag, and 9fag, and redditfag, and x...

Are you thirsty? If yes, drink water. If not, don't drink water. Tadaaa.

>taking advice from a dyel chinaman and a tubby guy with problem glasses and a meme-tier haircut

you need to drink ridiculous amounts of water while getting no salts to get water intoxication. we're talking 5+ gallons a day while not eating anything territory

>38669754
>Nobody has died from drinking too much water its just not possible.

You're a fuckin moron. Look up water intoxication or hyperhydration. You can die by drinking to much water.

>38669754

Maybe not a gallon if you're just a desk worker. I do labor for a living pmus lift and drink at least 2 gallons a day. Any less and I feel like I'm going to die.

>you mean your mom and your dad, user?

Hello diabetes my old friend

galon a day isn't even that much....

Holy shit she literally looks like a dolled up mummy

Wrong

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722957/High-school-football-player-17-dies-water-intoxication-drinking-four-gallons-fluids-stop-cramps-practice.html
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511475/Man-35-drank-death-consuming-water.html

Granted they drank a SHIT ton but the point still stands.

I know this post is trolling, but: drinking too much water can lead to a condition called hyponatreamia, which results in very low sodium in the body. It can lead to death.

a healthy human body processes about 1L of water an hour. that's 6 gallons a day. and that's just the regular tempo, going over 6 gallos a day doesn't mean you get water intoxication. it just means your kidneys are overworking a bit. actual water intoxication requires you to heavily go over that limit. so yeah it's possible but it's pointless to bring up when talking about one gallon a day. the LD50 of water is about 90ml/kg so as a 80kg man you'd have to consume over 7 litres of water without sweating or pissing anything out during it to reach dangerous levels.
>only diabetics enjoy good skin and healthy bodily functions
I haven't had a headache in over 3 years and I've been sick once (the flu). The most common cause of headaches is dehydration. I never have acne or pimples or anything despite eating over 200g of protein a day. Water is practically free, tastes great and refreshing and is great for your body. There's literally no reason not to drink it unless you're a manchild American who's ruined their tastebuds with artificial flavouring and can't enjoy a drink unless it has 30 cubes worth of sugar in it.

they forgot to mention the one thing that sports teams don't do growing up. Coaches always say hydrate, just fucking throw the water on your head so you don't have to sweat so much. This also prevents heat stroke if you live in a hot area.

no drinking a gallon of water a day is not a dumb meme
most people are dehydrated.

Make sure you check the PH levels of the water you are drinking, some brands are feeding you very acidic water with a PH level of 4 or lower, when our body needs to be around 7.9 wich is more alkaline

>brands of water

Yeah. I'm fine with drinking at max 2 L a day.
If you constantly need to go to toilet and your piss is always clear, you're drinking more than you have to.

on the contrary if your piss isn't clear you're dehydrated. this is some elementary school stuff

I just like drinking water. I drink about a gallon a day.

You're literally retarded. If you're piss is clear, your body has more water than it needs and your body is getting rid of it.

Water brands acidity test:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yi83kOB8ug

>dehydrated

So everyone is dehydrated zozzle. Pets must be dehydrated too.

I'm guessing this is more for people who live out in places where clean water isn't common so bottled water is their main source.

yeah most people are, what's your point? the majority of people are also in terrible aerobic shape, can barely lift the bar and use toxins like alcohol regularly. are those also healthy and good since that's what majority of the people do?

Can't I just put a little bleach in my water?

Just drink whenever you feel like drinking and you'll be fine. It's what all animals do and it's in our instincts too.

Kill yourself mlm shill