Itt: shit poor people say

itt: shit poor people say

>invest in yourself

>I need some motivation

>bitcoin is a scam

>Wanna go on a date?

>I'll sell if I can get just get 10% gains.

a lot of rich people say "invest in yourself" so I'm not sure what you mean

>Just get a job

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET RICH IF YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AND ENERGY WAGEKEKING DUMBASSES

>i'm keeping all my cash under my mattress

>it's an investment
When buying a liability

>I didn't go to the right schools, so it's too late for me
>Well that Vietmanese guy on latenight TV seems to be doing all right in real estate
>Baleganceeador? What the fuck is that?
>It costs too much money to get an accountant, I'm sure I'll figure out that taxes later

>That is a scam

anything that comes out of that faggots mouth. typical youtube hype-man renting out everything he owns for a week at a time while he makes videos on how he's "made it"

Honestly, I know this is a bit of a meme but it's true. Wagecucking is a death sentence.

>my first mistake was I went all in on Link

user is right, this sentence means nothing and smells shit
like 'the world belongs to people that wake up early'

first generation of youtubers are so pathetic
filming themselves in their rooms, thinking they have friends and they're great

I HATE this, it's uttered so often and has nearly become a myth among mostly poor people, even rich Dad poor Dad gets this one right in the difference between an asset and a liability!!!

>you've got to live a little user you can't just spend all your time working and studying those coins you buy

>did you see the episode 8 trailer

this is why rich dad poor dad is a legit book. it seens brainlet tier here but its revolutionary to normies.

I’m reading this post on my phone at a busy bar pretending to be an extrovert lollllll

Literally this actually.

well that's not exactly right, for example if you were replacing a large liability with a smaller one, that could be considered 'an investment'

the french one is largely different from the american one
this is surely the best movie of 2017 and 2018, and some events looks really epic

>it gonna moon

>time to wake up and suck today's dick.
before you know it, it became a habit and now that's the only reason you have to keep going.

>'Veeky Forums gives you good advices'
or
>'I love so much /biz, I tattooed it on my arm'

>(((political party))) will bring the jobs back
>college is too expensive, better get started early in the job market
>I really want that new car
>I'll lease that new car
>I don't have enough money so I can't save for retirement
>let's go out to eat
>let's get shitfaced

what city user?
I do this shit all the time. Hang out with norman friends, do nothing but shitpost

feels comfy af

>Money doesn't buy happiness

Hahaaaaaa cheers bud. I'm in Chicago. Tried a new IPA, did shots w/ coworker, fell in love watching QT's dancing, browsed this board...at least we're trying right?

>My minimum payment is only $20, I barely even notice it

you guys want the red pill? these guys tell lie after lie over youtube. Tai lopez said he makes 100k in a day.. he has a cult like mind set. Id be suprised if he made 100k a year.

>earning money isn't everything user, you gotta live a little

>I missed out on this money making opportunity so I am just going to get angry and shut down the discussion when the topic is brought up
t. everyone that didn't buy Bitcoin the first time they heard about it.

Underrated.
I'm half in on link tho

>here in my garage

That is actually solid advice but while rich people mean get an education, experience, read some fucking books, the poor mean buy a car, go on vacations and other leisurely activities which for some reason they refer to as investments.

get off your phone when you're at a bar ffs
is that normal where you live?

>I wish I had time

Absolute kek

just watched it. looks good.

>wagecucking
>saving for retirement
>collegeling

Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make.

This doesn't necessarily mean "go to college". It means that you have to spend time and effort improving yourself because you'll make better financial judgment then.

If I didn't have the technical expertise to understand blockchain when it was new I would never have invested into early bitcoin and thus investing into myself so that I learned electronics engineering have ultimately led to me becoming a millionaire even though I never even did anything with electronics.

This applies to all levels of stuff. Keep improving yourself and investing in yourself and it will pay off financially in all kinds of unexpected ways.

>implying you have time when all you do is wagecuck and studycel

Black lives matter

Thanks for the clueless platitudes we were all laughing about, faggot.

>did you watch the game

>tfw 4k latepleb
The dip was my sign to grab a mere single coin but I am holding for so so long

"You should really try and get on the property ladder"