You keep browsing that fitness board, user but you have yet to make any gains...

>You keep browsing that fitness board, user but you have yet to make any gains. Are you sure you are getting good advice or are you just stupid?

but I make constant gains darling

Fat gains?

since its annual hijacking day i'll be taking this thread on board.

Should i avoid sugar and bread even when dirty bulking or can i still eat all the fun stuff

bitch this aint even my final form

But I am making gains.

THANK YOU SKELETON

This are the shittiest threads. I don't care about what stupid 15 year old thinks. What kind of sorry retard makes these? Post your body

Isn't Asuka 14?

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

lulz dis kills de thread

THANK YOU SKELETON

>oh look, it's another girl pic next to "funny" green text thread

>lulz
Not posting would do the trick faster.

derailing works fine too

>THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

>avoid bread
>even when dirty bulking
the fuck?
you eat bread even on a normal bulk

its just something i heard today from the guy who has the body i want (huge jackedman) he said he didnt touch any sugary foods or bread while eating 4k+ carbs daily

did he also mention how much test is his TRT?

>THANK YOU SKELETON

>TRT
hes natty

yeah at almost 48 I dont think so

anyway do i need to avoid shit like jellies and junk food when bulking or is it cool as long as i eat chicken breasts too

I dunno man, I do IIFYM and try to eat little processed shit, and Im doing fine

Does anyone else not find this girl attractive? She looks 16, look at her little twink arms. Her eyes and nose also look weird.

I can't be the only one...

congrats on coming out of the closet

THANK YOU SKELETON

Because I'm not a paedofile that wants to fuck children?

Maybe you should have a seat. Right over there. Have a seat right over there for me.

wait until she spreads those brand new vaginal lips craving for cock deep inside nnnggghhh you will instantly want to destroy that pussy

lmao this one is actually kind of funny

THANK YOU SKELETON