How do I become less disgustingly pasty? I've been pale since birth, and I've always gotten comments about it...

How do I become less disgustingly pasty? I've been pale since birth, and I've always gotten comments about it. I think It's disgusting, but every time I've tried tanning, I either end up getting burnt or staying the same colour.

I don't even necessarily care about getting bronzed or whatever, I just want to look less sickly. It doesn't help that I live in a country that isn't known for good weather. Is there any hope for me?

Self hating white liberal.

Just spend 10 minutes a day outside in the sun without your shirt on.

Does lifting make up for being white?

I am pale as I used to hate it but ive since ive started lifting grills have told me I look like a greek god statue cos I so white. Only thing is im sure being pale makes you less muscular (bodybuilders black up for a reason)

Eat better and stay a little bit in the sun everyday
Not necessarily lay down and tan for 2 hours everyday, but try to get some sunshine
Vitamin D helps with nice skin

Pasty butthurt nerd

more like 30-60 minutes

> 6'0 olive colored skin fit beaner reporting in

Stay tanning like autist cucks fags

If he has shit skin genetics there's no point. He'll just burn and it won't make a difference. 10 minutes is fine.

Eat shitloads of carrots and yellow squash.

Why are you so ashamed of your skin colour?

Melanotan II, look it up.

Oh wow 6'0 you are one huge pile of meat user. Let me tell you sth. In Serbia, 6'0 is above average and being fit is the only thing socially acceptable. Master race. Fuck you possibly germanic cucklord.

because looking like an albino veiny corpse is absolutely disgusting no matter how much you keep repeating to yourself that white is le ebin masterrace

You can almost taste the envy in this post

>denial

hit the beach

>imblying

start landscaping.

cutting lawns for 3 hours a day and now serious tan going on

Oh wow you are one pile of triggered meat user. I have a tissue for your issues. Come hither on my shoulder like the beta you are

I used to be a natural ginger through my teens, now I'm brown haired, but my white pasty skin stayed the same, even though I'm outside a lot, looking for any excuse to go out, like reading a book in a park and shit. I'm still so white my skin kinda shines with my whiteness. I used to dislike it, but now that I've seen the insecurity in this thread, I'm gonna embrace it. Fuck everybody. Pasty white buff ex-ginger russian jew master race coming through

>tfw you risk getting skin cancer if youre in the sun for more than 1 minute

eat a lot of carrots or b-carotene pills

Enjoy your leather skin when you're older... smfh

Enjoy your skin cancer and accelerated skin aging you self loathing cuck.