The one addiction I can't kick, can I still make it lads?

The one addiction I can't kick, can I still make it lads?

No.

iktfb... iktf

Just switch to green tea and sweeten it with splenda

Its literally just caffeine, vitamins and aspartame for sweetener. Caffeine pills and a multivitamin is the same fucking thing. Look at the can. There isnt even more than 200mg caffeine in the big can. So long as you're not drinking the sugary ones you're mint.

Exactly, anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded. Caffeine is good as an appetite suppressant for cutting anyway.

>tfw addicted to sugared version

Pic related is in the span of 2 weeks

This so much. I couldn't study without it

>tfw used to work 12-hour shifts
>popped a small can at the start
>popped another one halfway through

I guess it's a good thing I don't like the taste of the sugared ones.

Taste's horrible compared to the white monster desu senpai.

Fuck dude just switch to the non-sugar version. They both taste like battery acid anyway

Never gonna make it

I used to drink buckets of black coffee, but now I just take caffeine pills most of the time. Easier on the stomach.

>having money to buy all that monster
jelly

Taste worse and costs twice as much for a smaller bottle

user you don't have 4 dollars of disposable income a day?

It's a waste of fucking money. You can go to any dollar store and buy a can of Rip-Its for $1 for the same exact thing.

>shopping at the dollar store
>making it
Pick one user

> ~$90 dollars of monster

patrician monster coming through

you are going to die

>25 cans
>90 dollars

They stopped selling Killer-B and that broke my habit.

What an ugly counter top. Is that acrylic and glitter rock from Michael's?

These shit on every energy drink by far.
Best tasting
2 for 2.50
same caffeine

Bro i knew someone that got taken to the hospital after drinking these for a few years. At least you're drinking the good stuff and not the garbage zero calorie shit op is drinking

basically this. glhf liver

Pics or it didn't happen!

OP, I know your pain. When I visited the land of fats, I was in heaven.
Had sugar free of every kind! Here down under you'll be lucky if you find 3.
We just have rockstar, monster, red bull, mother and V.

There is no aspartame, only sucralose

I used to drink a lot of energy drinks and shit like that until one day a friend of mine saw me drinking it and just said: "hey mate, look around you and see what kind of people drink this sort of stuff".
Haven't touched it ever since

>drinking "energy" "drinks"

Try not being 15

Not sure about its availability elsewhere but here in NC we have an energy drink called Mati.

So good and supposed to be much better for you than monster or redbull.

tools and construction workers.

I used to wear clothes every day until a friend of mine saw me wearing cloths and said: "Hey bro, look around you and see what kind of people are wearing cloths."
Haven't worn cloths since.

Just start smoking instead

You wrap yourself in a bunch of cloths? You should google clothes. They're a lot better.

I used to lift weights every day until a friend of mine saw me lifting weights and just said: "Hey mang, look around you and see what kind of people are lifting weights."
Haven't lifted weights since.

This would work better if you mentioned a specific type of clothes and not just clothes, you fucking idiot.

KEK

DYEL detected

I used to no gf and shit like that until one day a friend of mine saw me drinking it and just said: "hey mate, look around you and see what kind of people no gf".
Still don't have a gf

not past 30

Anyone thinking the sugarfree ones are okay is just terribly misinformed

Anyone drinking the regular sugary ones is just a failure

You should all kys

I can get 3 Monster for the same price at my gas station.

ITT: retards who think they're healthy for not drinking soda and energy drinks, but do dirty bulks, eat mcd's and have done GOMAD

Drink coffee...

The worst part is you're the guy who keeps all his cans to show off.

I'm curious what happened that one day when you decided that the regular size wasn't enough.

Tbh, I had the same problem. However what I realised is that I love sleep more. And hence started to cut down on these and study during the day. I still drink these, if I have to go on a long drive early/late in the day. Coffee gives me a bad stomach.

>The one addiction I can't kick

FUARK I can't stop eating bread

That's some nice bread

what, are you some aussie lad or some shit?
nothing can be done for you. just kill yourself now

Show SMP pls

>Rip-Its
Damn, they used to give those out like candy in Afghanistan, I really miss waking up to one of those, then going out and getting shot at. Really puts you in the mood for a great workout

my biggest challenge as well, cutting is my worst nightmare thinking that I can`t touch it cause I can`t just have a fucking normal portion like a normal human being

Actually equivalent of Monster would be "fedoras and cargo pants" here, so you kind of missed the point.