Fatty here, how the fuck do you guys get over cravings...

Fatty here, how the fuck do you guys get over cravings? The cravings keep fucking with me and I just can't take my mind off it until i say fuck it and feel like i lose any control. Sometimes I snap out of it but by then it's usually too late. Help

I don't have cravings since the food I make tastes so good.

Invest in a grill and look up some easy low cal marinades for ur meats m7+1

What works bsst for me is to not think about it. Say "no" in your head and dostract yourself with other stuff. If you keep thinking about the pros or cons the craving will talk you into eating it.
Hope this helps

>not having the willpower to put down the fork
>confirmed not gonna make it
cmon mate, r u even trying? don't half ass it

Drink water and eat all the fucking veggies you want.

eat a small portion of whatever you're craving or literally just go do something else. brooding about something makes it impossible to ignore. this is why the I CANT EAT ICE CREAM I CANT EAT ICE CREAM strategy will always result in you eating ice cream

Try snacking on celery, pickles or cucumbers.

It gets easier after a month or so.

Water, vegetables, and distractions.
Hobbies.

Dieting happens at the store, not the kitchen. If you don't buy garbage you can't eat garbage.
Don't eat out, make a clear list of what healthy things you're going to buy and then only buy those things when you get to the store.

Dont buy the snacks to begin with.
Drink wather if you start to get cravings.
It is hard to fight food addiction but doable.

eca stack

to deal with a desire to eat something that would ruin your diet you need a desire to succeed with your fitness goals that's strong enough to easily suppress any cravings. if cravings are still a problem you don't even WANT to lose weight
a good thing is that it only gets easier because you're going to forget the taste of unhealthy food and start to enjoy healthy food

Building on this, there was a study done (too lazy to track down the source) wherein participants were basically given diet changes, but instead of saying they "Can't" eat x, they say (to themselves and to others) that they "DON'T" eat x.

"Can't" is an external limitation, whereas "don't" is an internal one. Keeping your limit external fucks your willpower and will lead to you breaking.

>Dieting happens at the store, not the kitchen.
This. You only need willpower at the shops.

Also, pinch that flab, remember why you don't want to over eat. And if you weigh yourself once a week you feel more accountable.

>Dieting happens at the store, not the kitchen. If you don't buy garbage you can't eat garbage.

Pretty much don't buy snacks full stop.
Also whenever you feel like eating a chocolate bar or something similar, just eat an apple or a fucking orange instead. It only takes a few weeks to get rid of the cravings. I find quitting something food related easy as fuck in comparison to no fap

Here's what worked for me (lost 40 kg):
Only buy food that you actually have to prepare/cook before eating (low calorie vegetables are an exception). Throw out everything that you can just shove into your mouth. I.e. snacks, bread, microwave/toaster food, corn flakes, frozen pizzas... etc. etc
Every time you get cravings and walk into the kitchen to raid the fridge, drink water. Drink until you're full and then some.

Learn to look at food as fuel that you rent, try and let the pleasure part of eating go

Down 83lbs so far

Maybe the EC stack may help you with hunger, but it won't fix cravings, just avoid shit high cal food, throw it out if you have it in your home, stop eating out unless you have Calories to burn at the end of the day, but it's usually a waste of money and calories imo

Avoid sugary and salty foods and processed carbs. As soon as I eat sweet or salty food I crave for more.

Eating sugary and salty foods, increases the production of endorphins in your body. Endorphins are basically opiates that make us feel relaxed. So when we eat these foods and experience this feeling, we want more—similar to the way drug users get addicted to narcotics. In fact, a recent study shows that sugar can actually have a more intense feeling of reward than cocaine.

this helps, also drink some black coffee and watch some animu.

seriosuly, UK fag here. is that food some kind of joke? what's the place called you buy it from ? i need to know, this is all too much, too soon

Please, post detailed recipe. I need to try that.

Will power and eating right.

>pic is cheat mode

What the fuck is this

Food dumbass.

what are you craving?

I had a lot of trouble at first, starting fucking myself over by snacking and still enforcing calorie limit(so less real food) eventually realised I was left less satisfied that way and ate less snacks so I could have more real food.

Now a couple months later junk food practically scares me because instead of seeing the pleasure it would give me I see the dissatisfaction I would have from missing out on real food.

Basically just enforce you calorie limit no matter what and you'll realise that literally just having that extra snack for dinner makes you miserable and you will not only no longer have cravings but have an all out aversion to it. If you still occasionally want something sweet pick something healthy but sweet like a peanut butter(no jelly) sandich or chocolate milk. Just always stick to the calorie limit and your body will eventually lead you to crave the healthy stuff.

replace all aspects of your former fatty life with healthier alternatives

here are some examples

>ice cream -> greek yogurt blended with protein powder
>chips/munchies -> sugar free chewing gum
>hot pockets -> flax wraps filled with spiced meats
>starbucks heavy cream wet dreams -> zero cal rockstar
>coke -> coke zero
>green tea -> green tea zero
>raiding the krispy kreme dumpster -> bonus cardio session @ gym
>beer -> vodka

when it comes to changing your lifestyle, you can't just NOT do something because then you'll still be focused on that something, which is why you're failing

always focus on the replacement rather than what you're giving up

Yuck, I've seen tastier stuff inside my own toilet bowl. Who the fuck eats this shit?

So no veggies at all?

How do I want to loose weight?