What does Veeky Forums think about this stuff? I have to lose about 20 pounds in 2 1/2 months...

What does Veeky Forums think about this stuff? I have to lose about 20 pounds in 2 1/2 months, and my diet isn't helping me lose fast enough

Count calories retard.
Stop lying to yourself about what you eat

Already am. 2900 calories a day

Fatty
There is no excuse for you to think you need pills to lose weight when you're that large just so you can keep stuffing your face

>Needs to lose a lot of weight quickly
>eating almost 3000 calories a day

cut out at least 1000 calories out of your diet

In 2.5 months 20lbs shouldn't be an issue unless you're reasonably fit/skinny. Don't take drugs user. You'll just rebound once you get off them and be miserable.

ok I'll bite, supposing this is a shitty bait, you gotta eat below your mantainance calories, the bigger the deficit, the faster fat loss

if you are eating a steady amount of calories and your weight stays the same, congratulations you found your mantainance calories for that weight, now drop the calories and keep moving your ass

I did. I eat between 1300 and 1600 a day.

>2900 cal
>trying to lose weight

Ok fish, so you started this topic then replied to yourself?

looks like, some people are really needy

Im off anyway

Will these pills burn my gym's bars?

Motherfucker, I weigh 300lb and I've been cutting at 2lb/week with 2350 calories. Eat less.

I didn't start this topic.
You replied to me abs I assumed you were op bring passive aggressive

It can't even melt steal beams, how can you expect it to melt fat?

Can't melt these in the pic sadly :'(

lol

My TDEE was calculated at 3400. I'm a wrestler and I weigh 215 right now. I'm 6'2. I need to get to 197. The sticky says TDEE minus 500, which puts me at 2900.

that's literally half of my TDEE, according to scoobs

>jet fuel
>current date

Are you trying to ruse?

eked

Kinda hoping bush would help me out with melting my steel fats