Ctrl+f symmetric strength [0 of 0]

Haven't seen one of these in a while.

Post your real stats, e-stats, natty/non-natty status; brag, meme, degrade; write a blog if you want; idgaf ;^)

symmetricstrength(((dot)))com

Who /unsymmetric/ here?

18, been lifting for almost exactly a year. Am I gonna make it brehs?

You're unsymmetric because you're a beginner. You'll likely even out quite a bit as you progress.

Spooky Skelly who started lifting almost a month ago.

>tfw symmetric, but weak

>1 yr
>Perfectly intermediate
Yes, but you must increase your lifts more. Do not feels atisfied till you are rated exceptional

SL for a month, obviously I've skipped a few weeks here and there

Not perfect my lateral delts are still novice, but thanks for the encouragement

>85 pound max bench

top kek. sometimes I forget how weak some people can be.

:(
I'm 120 lb...

1 year hypertrophy + few months of SL, using my last SL sessions for numbers

Don't worry user we all started somewhere. This shit takes time.

After my first month of benching I could barely get 75lbs for 5 reps.

A year later I can do 170lbs for 6 reps.

Just keep at it and you will make it

OP, here.
I started benching with just the bar and struggled making even a single rep. Spent about a year fucking around with random shit, making newbie gains.
Finally got some proper programming and focus with SL for the past 7-8 months and now just started TM.
>tfw power clean is lagging hard and playing catch-up
It'll catch up. The strength's there, just not so much the tech and familiarity.
We're all gonna make it.

Im gonna call it 4 months lifting. hope to stick with lifting during school and stop being a lazy fuck for once in my life
6'0 ~177lb

Thanks m8

here ya go

5"7 reporting

3 months of lifting on a diet (recovering fatass)
181cm 85kg

21 months lifting. Only serious for the last 11 or so.

Why are deadlifts so fucking hard?

>lifting for strength

weight: 68kg

Started lifting 2 months ago. Spent a few weeks with my right leg completely in plaster a while ago, from ankle to hip.
Knees were fucked but I'm getting there again. I posted a greentext a while ago about finally being able to run again after 7 years of pain (I'm 20).
Got some >cardio replies and decided to start doing squats as well even though I was terrified.
Not even 1pl8 squat but dammit I'm making progress and it feels fucking great.

21, second week of SL 5x5. started at 20kg for everything, starting to struggle a little or need to work on form for Bench, and I just suck dick at pullups because I've never worked my back before.

at the moment you suck at everything to be honest
but don't worry after few of months you will be squating and deadlifting over 100kg

>anime pic
disregarded

Currently lean bulking. Shooting for 65kg press, 95kg bench, 130kg squat, 150kg deadlift and 20-25kg added chinup (depending on how much fat I gained) by the end of my bulk in February.

Finally got elite for something

Meanwhile my legs are still turquoise

Lol

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 60.3 kg (133 lbs)

3.5 months of modified SS. Does this look ok?

Today will be the first time I've had to skip the gym because I injured myself whilst hiking on Saturday, feels awful just sitting here not at the gym.

1.81 m, 88 kg, 24 y/o, 1.5 years lifting natty
>symmetry score
>est. PL total
470 kg
>est. Wilks

Working on 1 pl8 ohp atm

>squats 119 kg
>deadlift 122 kg
You're doing something wrong lad, deadlifts should always be significantly ahead of squats.

Full BlueMan.
Started lifting in March but just recently got my routine down.
I kept not progressing and staying on the same weights for several workouts without stalling
Considering I started from skinny/skinnyfat who never did sports and lifted in his life, it could be worse.
I know I will never look aesthetic because of my wide hips and bad genetically disposed body to lifting

Went from endless cardio to SS three months ago.

26. 5'7, 77kg

Same user

Aaand again

Got back into lifting 3 weeks ago and I've been lifting pretty much every day. Last time I lifted was one year ago. idk how I retained my upper body strength and my legs went shittermode

call me a bluetit
4.5 months of ~SL/SS on a shitty bulk, 61kg manlet
gonna change to an intermediate program after exams
any idea on why my bench is so bad even though i trained it as much as ohp?
whats your bench up to now?

how can you be that bad at DL when you are comparatively so good at squatting ?

I not putting a lot of weight because I can't really keep my back straight when I do DL with a lot of weight so for now I'm trying to learn properly DL with straight back.

with shitty form my DL would probably be like 140-150kg

Yes, you're exactly where you should be for one year. Gw user.

Lifted before or e-stats?

>tfw becoming yellow

>Lifting for 5 months
>Still this weak

When does it end lads?

what program do you do?

SL, but I haven't been eating correctly, I havent been eating enough until about a month ago I wasnt tracking my calories and it turns out i was eating about 1700~ a day, now its 2.3k

ah ok makes sense, I also went through that periode of time where I had to drop the weight on focus on form. I still think you should put atleast a kinda challenging weight onto the bar, everyone can have perfect form with low weight. the interesting thing is if you can keep it when there is atleast some weight on the bar.

>tfw freakish deadlift b/c 6'2
>tfw garbage squat and bench

Been lifting 9 months
Started on PGSLP, program hopped for a while. Currently on TM but the volume day doesn't agree with me, thus will be settling on Madcow.

180cm, 75kg,~17%bf

22 years
2 years lifting

5'9", 180lbs, 22 y/o, 2 years lifting natty

1. I had some trouble even a little later with plateaus, had to focus a lot more on form and my bench is going up well now.
2. 220 lbs 3RM at 180 body weight, 6' and bulking.

You're lying because no one is deadlifting 325 lbs with only 3 months of lifting... That just doesn't happen

>SL for 5 months
>[Untrained]
>???
Pic related, SL also for 5 months, currently taking a one week break because joints and shoulders feel snabcidy-ish

>forgetting image
Also 5'8, 175lbs

How does this even happen?
What's your routine like?

Tfw 5'6
Been doing compounds for about a year, was a fatty so ate at a deficit for a long time. Have been slow bulking for about 2 months now, 10 pounds heavier than the bottom of my cut but feeling good to have my numbers go up

Another SS victim

Muh niggas

goddamit and people here have the audacity to say fatties dont have it easier than skellies
gj man i got no beef with you just venting

5'11 almost 3 months in.
Help me

Are you by any chance fat as fuck?

Started last month

>ss

get on my level

Heh, I'm kinda like you except 3.5 months in and not good at OHP. I wouldn't worry too much about the bench too much, your symmetry score is still 85% which is really good. Btw how tall are you? is me.

It's taking into account your weight you know. If you were at a lower bf% you probably wouldn't be in the 'untrained' zone. I'm assuming you're fat, so you should probably cut.

>tfw lower body is so hard to progress with

wew t-rex mode

started from subpar in basically everything 3 months ago

-247 symmetry score

Anyone got lower?

Been lifting for just over a year but my lifts are garbage partly because I only started doing compounds regularly a couple months ago.

Cutting right now cos I'm fat and my lifts will undoubtedly decrease further. Fuck this shit never gonna make it.

Thats fuckn low haha

dafuq
are your shoulders fucked up or what?

I train for sport so I'm not bothered by them being laughably weak

probably both

5'7 184lbs 1 month into ss
Haven't been too diligent on my schedule or food intake.

Same user

Same

y u no do legs

I need to create some room in my basement to do it properly

I've had to workout for a long time to hit those numbers at a deficit. Sure, the fatties lift more to start, but after months and months at a deficit vs the skellies lower start but getting to immediately gain strength, it's impossible to say one is inherently easier than the other. Some have a tough time bulking, others a tough time bulking. The grass is always greener brother

Stick with it man, it's not easy but by god it's worth it. You gotta drop the defeated attitude though. Others have done great with more stacked up against them, there's no reason you can't succeed too.

5'7" 170

dafuq should I do to even up this shit Veeky Forums?

Doing SL for 3 weeks... Should I ramp up squat and bench to balance things?

i fucked around getting weak dyel gains then losing them before. so i spent years learning to train - getting a lmao 1pl8 bench and then losing it over exams or falling back to video games etc. now i am seriously lifting and know a fucking ton about lifting. i had some nooby gains when i started serious tho.

Why aren't there any of my fellow femanon in this thread?

Because people only reply with dumb shit when I post mine. They either remark about the boobs or say it takes nothing to get advanced as a woman.

Show the men that we work out too, hon. Show off your stats, fellow amazon!

post boobs

Post cock first, male pig!

What's wrong with SS?

>being insecure enough to lifting for literally anything else

Thanks will do. I've already noticed some gains. Miniscule as they are. Watching the numbers go up is great motivation.

I agree. The mirror can fool you, especially when you see yourself every single day. But having numbers you can increase is much more tangible

Hitting that lmao2pl dl last week was a nice little milestone. And withing 3 more workouts imma hit that bw back squat.

i know my ohp+bench is lagging behind

i do pullups alot cuz
cant train legs or deadlifts cause got a disk injury.

do alot of weighted pullups (easily my best lift)
training overhead press, bench press, and more shoulder shit.

routine:
mon-shoulder
tue-chest
wed-back
thur-shoulder
fri-chest

Just started few weeks back, why is my squat so lacking?

oh heres other img. been lifting for 4 months

>Just started
>Can already bench what your benching
5 months? Really? I'm really scared that I keep missing days, because I've been so busy househunting, because I don't want to stall like this.

1125 total/329 wills at 195 pounds