No one else at my gym ever squatting, deadlifting, or The Press

>No one else at my gym ever squatting, deadlifting, or The Press

dude bruh fuck man how much you bench bruh?

One day they will pay

there's only a handful at mine, the other night while squatting 2pl8 I had a pt and some girl on the other side of the room watching
on my third set I hear "up up up" look in the mirror and he's still watching me

>literally the only guy at my gym who does barbell hip thrust
>up to 3pl8 now
>everybody miring my ass gains

That be pretty great desu. Every squat/power rack is filled at my gym (8). Everyone doing oly lifts, or power lifting at every hour of the day.

Half the people at my gym treat the power cages and squat racks like personal funstations where they can do bodyweight supersets and other dumb shit. Sometimes I get fed up and grab a barbell from the spare equipment section and deadlift in the middle of the gym floor. "Oh, sorry Mr. PT, but that 50 year old woman just took the last power cage to do lunges."

Not really a problem though since I started lifting at at five in the morning. No one there but myself and The Megadwarf.

OHP is my favorite lift but i never see anyone else do it.

I only ever see people doing OHP with the fixed barbells at my gym, since nobody can press over 100 pounds they don't bother with the oly bars

do you lift at a girls only gym?

Holy fuck. How big is your ass now?
No homo

>tfw wearing shorts that cling a little and show some
>someone might think it's gay or baka

>not giving a fuck too busy squatting >lmao3pl8

good, I enjoy seeing all the middle aged people at my gym looking over at me in the free weight section by myself giving me these looks like I'm gonna injure myself as they use some shitty nogains machine.

I feel so weak putting 25s on the bar to press, but it's more than everyone else in the gym is doing (zero) so that's something I guess.

Not that guy but i hip thrust over 3pl8, and in fact more than I deadlift.

Still got a tiny butt because low bodyfat

Last 2 weeks I went up from 60kg x 5 squat to 80kg x 5 squat.

I surpassed 80% of the gym in 2 weeks
lmao

>girl
>he

>tfw people stop to watch you squat 2 pl8

>80kg x 5 squat.

Are you a girl ?

I have to start somewhere. Come on.
85kg x 5 coming up next Wednesday.

Lot of people can't squat dead and ohp and aren't under any obligation to try to make you feel better about your own workout little buddy.

Ah ok, didn't know you just started.

Keep it like that then

>almost 2 years at this gym
>have seen less than 5 different people squat, deadlift or the press

>mostly 1pl8 or less squats
>2 or 3 guys doing 2.5pl8 quarter squats

>1.5pl8 deadlifts
>2pl8 sumo deadlift grunting and dropping the weight
>3.25pl8 1RM deadlift
>3pl8 deadlift failure by a 300lb football player

>the press with a split stance
>partial ROM always

And I'm just over here squatting 3pl8, deadlifting 4.5pl8 and the pressing 1.5 pl8

How poor is your reading comprehension?

How the fuck do you just press 1.5pl8?

I'm this lad and I press more.

bench?

If you lift that as a beginner you are extremely strong or (more likely) counting something wrong. How much do you think 1.5 pl8 is? It's 20kg bar + 1pl8 each side(20*2) plus .5pl8 each side (10*2), 70kg altogether

Oh shit I meant 80kg

germany normal gym with many students

many people squat and deadlift, but only 5 people squat more than 2 plates and maybe 10 people dead more than 3

press is very rare, less than 10 people do it

I did some 'lifting' before. Dicking around on machines and whatever.

My 1RM now is 80kg.

>Hear all these memes about terrible lifters
>Go to gym
>Three squat racks, never available
>Four benches, always a line up
>qt using the deadlift area
>Often using crap machines just so I don't have to stand around waiting

80kg OHP? Aight. 80kg BP? Might as well start shoving stuff in your throat to train away your gag reflex because you fucking suck dick.

>never have to wait

What's the problem?

We all start somewhere, just keep at it.

Squats up to 1pl8 are common, higher squats ohp and dead is split between maybe 5 guys, and im the weakest of them. Also very few big guys do them, only ripped natty guys. Oh and light diddlys are quite popular between guys in their 30s, no idea why