Got my gf into lifting but don't know where to start?

She finally wants to go to the gym but I can't be with her and I just don't know what kind of routine to make. She is slim with some curves. She wants to lose some fat to have a flat stomach and have a bigger butt. Close to no lifting experience ever. What kind of routine should I suggest her?

>inb4 she will cheat with Chad
I don't care. She is a temporary gf and I use her for experience

Pic semi-related, that's what she aims for, but with bigger butt

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cardio and glute ham raises, also pilates

mainly cardio

Starting Strength + glute exercises

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth

t-nation is usually shit but this article is good

Goblet squats
Lunges
Hip bridges
And this.

Is it better if she just does some group activity before starting weight training? Like yoga, cycling, jogging...?

Girls should stick to cardio and some body weight shit. They lost their femininity with weights.
>but but muh ss
No.

It doesn't really matter, but if she's unfit AF some pilates or yoga might be good for flexibility and general conditioning.

No

I wholeheartedly agree

> he doesn't want a gf with thicc thighs that aren't made up of pure fat

umm, poof much?

Those are some nice hips and thigh gaps.

SS but unless she's nerdy and will read the book she needs a coach and if it's not you then prepare to be cucked

If it's something she's comfortable with, will stick with and will help her get fit and healthy?

Yes.

I think women do well in group activities with other women.

>he doesn't want a gf with thicc thighs that aren't made up of pure fat
I actually prefer a nice layer of fat on girls legs and ass, feels much better while fucking

>They lost their femininity with weights.

yeah righto

>this black and white thinking

>I think women do well in group activities with other women.

LOL

not really, SS gives thicc thighs, you are claiming that SS makes women look manly... dumb logic

Ok good. Some diet tips? She is a lazy piece of shit and eats quite badly. I suggested her to avoid anything transformed, junk food and eat more vegetables, lean meat and small portions of fruits

Not him to whom you refer, sorry.

Your diet advice is pretty good, I can't add much to it. Just make sure that she manages her macros properly.

Umm? Just read the sticky for information about how much of what macronutrients you need.

Also use www.cronometer.com if you want to ensure that you are hitting all your micronutrient goals.

> make sure you're reaching the daily intake of vitamins, minerals
> try to get a ratio of omega 3/6 no more than 1:4
> try not to eat stuff with a lot of trans fat or saturated fat in it
> eat enough protein so your muscles don't waste away
> try not to eat stuff with added sugar in it
> try not to eat a lot of refined/processed grains

Make sure you're eating at least 15mg of beta-carotene if you want a decent looking skin colour, tanning will make your skin look like shit when you're older and you'll prolly have to get skin cancer cut out.

Wanting your woman to look like a hgh gutted crossfit dame or swole female bodybuilder.

Gay user/lezanon. Please go.

She's gonna cheat with mel ;) Mel's locker is next to hers in the women's locker room.

>inb4 she will cheat with Chad
>I don't care. She is a temporary gf and I use her for experience

>being this much of a cuck

SL 5x5

literally the easiest to understand and do out there. plus free app

make sure she really eats healthy though, your goal shouldn't be for her to build muscle, but for her to look good and lose fat.

it's different if you're a guy, cuz you can eat somewhat shitty, pass it off as bulking, and you still have muscle to show for it

with a grill, specifically YOUR grill, you just want her to look the sexies

but you're a cuck anyway, so you probably don't mind either way.

I really dont like women going to the gym.

Not because of them, but fucking PTs keep putting their genitals close to them while "helping" them during squats and are all flirty and shit.

I dont mind how many whores they fuck in a daily basis but its fucking cringeful seeing those guys hanging out with female clients all day.

Yeah, I mean just look at this unique case!
Don't go looking for the women who look like science accidents.

During short term activities where males are around or present? Especially if the one leading them or telling them what to do is a male?
They tend to do very very well together.

As long as they aren't fighting over the right to fuck any one guy then they'll be more then happy together.

Strength training = look good for women?

Show me.

Show me these women who did SS or SL alone and came out of it looking better.
I'm curious.

SS is amazing for women.
My ass and thighs got bigger while my chest and arms barely got bigger, i also stored a little extra fat while bulking.

I imagine a woman would look even better.

SS has been posted in the sticky and suggested to women as LONG AS THIS BOARD HAS BEEN AROUND and I've seen not a single fucking female come out of it looking better.

it's always the cardio bunnies who ass and thigh toning stuff or do plyo and yoga and the like who get successful and post in cbt threads.

I'm serious. People have been suggesting strength training programs to girls on this board for as long as it's been here and I've seen not a single cbt thread where a woman said she's done SS or SL or any strenght program and looked good.
Not once.

Show them too me.
I'm dead fucking serious.

> Show me evidence!!

*shows you evidence*

> NO THAT EVIDENCE DOESN'T COUNT!!!!

No you showed me a picture of a woman who did SOMETHING but not what you are suggesting.

Post a natural female lifter who looks good. Bonus points if she only does SS or SL.
I'll wait.

I can't find any atm

Except she looks feminine as fuck. That back isn't fucking thick and her curves are right on.

well i don't fucking know then, go ask somewhere else.
from what i've heard, and according to the website itself, sl 5x5 is a perfectly fine program for women.
most people tend to agree. i'm not a woman and i haven't been doing sl very long, so what most people are saying is about all I can give you.

>it's always the cardio bunnies who ass and thigh toning stuf

it's not gonna make your chick swole, if that's what you're worried about.
but it seems you already know what you have in mind for her.

just do that then, if the point isn't actually to have her do a real workout, just to make her look a little better, than have her eat salads every day, take care of her skin, eat less, and occasionally do some cardio and maybe some squats. hell, she doesn't even have to use a barbell. have her use a machine, it'll be easier. it's not like you actually want her to be stronger.

>inb4 whiteknight

no, i'm not. i really don't give a fuck about your bitch.
what's bothersome is how stupid your post is. if you want her to look good and lose a little weight, the process is really pretty simple.
but you keep asking for a program, as if you want her to get stronger, which just doesn't really make sense in the context of what you are asking.

I don't mean to be abrasive, it's just that what you are saying isn't making a whole lot of sense.
Maybe ask your girl what she wants to get out of the program?

If you want her to actually be healthy and pain free, get her to do upper back work and a bit of lower back work. Women love neglecting this and complain day and night about back pain. Even women with giant boobs with a very strong back will experience far less pain and some studies have even shown less sag as they get older. Bras are actually detrimental to their overall health and contrary to popular belief do not even help prevent sagging.

But since you obviously do not care about this girl, just show her how to do squats and hip thrusts.

That's their point, the problem is what type of workout she actually did and the fact that she's one of the women who can put on muscle that can accentuate their already attractive shape or have the knowledge or help to do workouts that will do that for them.

Simply lifting heavy shit will not do that. This is about bodyshaping and body recomposition folks. Not the simple task of lifting heavy shit eating a shit ton and putting on a little muscle and a ton of fat.

post more m8, where do you get these?

>according to the website itself, sl 5x5 is a perfectly fine program for women.

I am not going to bother reading anything else, because literally everything after this is going to be fucking stupid.
Everything.

>hurr durr I have zero reading comprehension and I am a little bitch and don't want to hear something I might not like

lol, kk fagit
go home and cry

According to the website of the people shilling SL it is a good workout for women.

Are you okay with simply taking the word of a site that has something to sell and doesn't give a shit about the goals of the people DOING said workout?

You can go now.

instagram

w o w

you must be new or something

the guy's site offers the entire workout 100% free, and he even admits that he wasn't the one to create it. if he was seriously trying to sell it, he couldn't get away with saying that.

not to mention that strong lifts has been credited a bunch online, and not just by big personalities, but it's recommended by individual people and peers as well.

but if you want to believe it's a shill site, pushing a bogus workout, than that's fine.
I'm not sure what program you'll look for than, if you can't even trust people giving away the workout for free.

>You can go now.

lol, no.

Shhhh
No shilling now, only silence.

>being this autistic

god, what are you, fucking korean or something?

no one is trying to take your fucking money

idiot

my PT looks feminine as fuck and deadlifts 405 lbs

powerlifters are fucking QT