All this fake positivity around weight loss sickens me...

All this fake positivity around weight loss sickens me. Is there anyone willing to acknowledge that even if I reach my ideal weight I will still be 25, virgin, with no college degree and a mountain of emotional baggage?

fitness if just one aspect of a healthy lifestyle, compared to the other things its easier because there are already plenty of tools and information available to you through the internet. Who says you shouldn't also be working on improving those other aspects of your life at the same time?

Only a complete autist would think getting Veeky Forums would be the keystone to unlocking happiness and wealth for the rest of their life.

Ok but how about getting revenge on the people who pushed me to get fat through abuse and making me take medication that causes obesity?

Are mountains of foods medication now?

>I will still be 25, virgin, with no college degree and a mountain of emotional baggage?
at least you won't be fat you retard.

I will acknowledge that becasue I am also 25, a virgin, no college degree, and a mountain of emotional baggage. Only difference is I look decent. I think about killing myself every day. I am however, fighting. I am putting myself out there. And my heart gets hurt. But I still go to work. I still hang out with my friends. I still try to get better. I hate to spout cliches, but when you're going through hell, keep going. When all evidence is pointing toward the fact that you should die, keep living.

yeah but you'll be 25, a virgin, no college degree, lots of emotional baggage, and RIPPED

also lifting is a slight reprieve from this depressing situation we're in called life

No, antipsychotics I have been taking under false pretense of being sleeping pills (they lied to me) from ages 10 to las t yeaslr (23) are
Yeah it only justify around 60 pounds but when you get the first extra 60 while dealing with living in hell the rest comes super easy, I was 250 pounds by the time I was 12

You mean getting revenge on yourself?

Take xanax or phenibut and go have sex if your a pussy like me

Great, I guess that will make hanging myself easier

Do they slow your metabolism or increase your appetite?

That's great if you want to but it's also an option, if I'm supposed to keep going out of fate I have bad news for you, I completely run out of fate 3 years ago when i attempted suicide, and woke up in a hospital bed alive, everyone promised me that they would help me and a couple months later they where back at screaming at me that I'm a piece of shit.
The world is a joke, people are born into misery, people live their whole lives never experiencing joy once and then they die
Fuck hope and fuck you

Fuck you
How about I loose the weight, have a kid and take all my emotional problems in him since its a family tradition, i guess I can switch food for alcohol, worked wonders for dad

I don't know man, I went through cocktails of pills, nothing fixed me being me tho

nobody ever said lifting will fix you. in fact, about every third thread on Veeky Forums is specifically about someone who just realized lifting isnt going to fix the rest of their problems. try actually doing something useful with your time instead of bitching that there is no one solution to all of your problems.

I'm sorry but you know what I can't stand, the thought of the same assholes who gave me shit all my life putting a smile and telling me see it was all in your head

Actually there is

Are you a gril? You sound like one.

I may aswell be I'm so fat there is barely enough testosterone left in my body to keep growing facial hair

Yes, you
You just identified your own problems so quit bitching and fix them

How about i get so big that they have to hire a lift to carry me to my grave instead?
There is no reason to work ten times as hard as anyone for what they got off the bat, I didn't ask for any of this, if everyone was happy to look away then then they should be happy to leave me alone now
What warranty do I have that doing any of those things will work out? I already got halfway to my ideal weight once and the world was quick to punish me for it so instead I got fatter than ever

would you rather be

>25, virgin, with no college degree, a mountain of emotional baggage

or

>25, virgin, with no college degree, a mountain of emotional baggage, and fat as fuck

At least while being fat as fuck I can eat wathever I want and not to give a shit
What's another 20 pounds for me?

>having mountians of emotional problems in life
>not using those for motivation

Oh I use them for motivation alright just not motivation for what you think

Listen when they say getting fit won't solve your problems they mean that if you have trouble with people it won't fix that. People will never like you because you're fit, the best you can hope for is that it makes them feel bad about themselves and serves as some revenge. I was the fattest worst health member of my immediate family, even though my weight wasn't too astronomical all my fat went to my torso and neck so I looked absolutely pathetic with big man-boobs and a giant ass-belly. I've been eating at an almost a 1000 calorie deficit for 6 months now with limited exercise due to life reasons and even though I'm only average now my man-boobs are gone and my belly is the normal level of fat and that puts me slightly better than the rest of my family with more progress every week. My brother recently started nervously talking about wanting to get into shape and my mom about dieting so I know it's working. And I feel much better about myself now and after seeing results am being even stricter on my diet and exercise.

Do it FOR the revenge, and do it for the good feels it brings, the great feeling you get every time you realise you can now do somethings you couldn't before.

IF eating whatever you want and not giving a shit was all that great you would't be posting here OP

OP is probably baiter, but it is pretty funny when fat people come here and huff and groan, demanding reasons to get fit. They've already made up their minds that they want to stay obese, but what they really want to do is assuage that nagging sensation that living life as a flesh pile is probably the cause of at least half of their misery.

I understand. What you don't understand is that you don't need faith or hope to live. I don't have faith. I rarely have hope. I get out of bed every morning because it's what I've done the past 25 years of my life. Not because I think something good is going to happen. I expect no such thing. When you have no expectations, you can only marvel at what unforeseen good things spring up. You don't have to be happy. And you don't have to be depressed. You can just live. That option exists and I hope you see it.

Forget about them. They don't control you. You are giving them power over you. Don't waste energy hating them. They don't understand, and they never will. You are drinking poison and expecting them to drop dead. You have no one to blame but yourself. What if they are right? What if it's all in your head? What happens then? Will you cease to exist? Will your life end? No. Your ego will be bruised. But you will move on.

Maybe someone had a reason to loose weight beyond you just have to belive
I don't believe

I never got to my ideal weight, I got halfway before and it felt good before feeling horrible because I got dragged back to reality and reminded that a couple months of dieting can't fix a couple decades worth of shit, nothing can fix that
So yeah there is no point, what I want is to have never experienced all that shit but I'm not getting that I'm getting a too bad now fix yourself and pretend to be happy for the sake of otgers

Probably half of my misery, half of my misery is enough to bail tho

ok that's genuinely fucked up. i usually don't feel sorry for self pity type posts, but what you're describing is super fucked up. sorry about that user and i hope you can get your shit together.

for the emotional problems try to get professional help if possible.

for virgin, don't worry about it so much. i know people who lost their virginity later in life and have perfectly healthy sex lives.

for college, do u actually want to go? or do u just need training in some vocation to get a decent job? the latter is easier and probably more practical too. unless u wanna go to grad school or something.

I come to these threads to feel better about being unemployed. Least I'm not morbidly obese (granted I'm aiming to loose 25 pounds but i have a degree, car, and gf)

Nigga, thats your problem right there. Youre blaming everyone else for making you fat but the truth is you made yourself fat, choosing to eat away your emotions instead of face them like a fucking man. As for the meds, are you implying they literally held you down and crammed them down your throat? There was absolutely no way for you to pretend to take them?

Quit being a bitch and take responsibility for your own actions.

>being tricked into taking antipsychotics for a decade
Did you never Google your medication? Once you turn 18 your parents can't require you to take anything...

So what they get to go on never paying for that shit?
And im supposed to be ok with that?
Why would I want to go out there if that's the kind of shit I'm expected to tolerate
If there is a good side to things I have never seen it, I can't see good things happening, I can't see myself loosing weight, or getting a job or having a good life after some point you have to admit it isn't going to happen, we aren't all the same, what if I try and fail? What then? There is like 99% chances of me failing and then I have to face the fact that I was stupid enough to trust horrible shit not happening, I already decided to bail and I'm not here because I chose to, someone thought it was ok to save me and send me on my way to deal with all this shit

I'm 31, married with two kids, have a decent career in health care. Being fat is just about the only thing wrong with my life. Not everyone is a neet waste of space like you OP. At my heaviest o was 390, today I was 296.been dieting for about 8 months. About to add weight training to it. Life has never been so good.

Unless you were on shit like Prednison, you made yourself fat. And that's good, becauswe that means you can change it. You gotta work on that baggage, don't let assholes of your past ruin your future.

Would just like to point out OP that, in case you are using that photo as an analogy for your life, you have no other competitors other than yourself.

I don't want self pity I just want a reason why I had to go through all of this, it's like I experienced find of shit, I fucked up a lot and now I'm 24 and I'm still wondering what was the point of going through all that.
Like if you knew that everything is going to be shit would you want to stick around? I know that if I could have seen what was waiting for me I would have ended it a long time ago, not just 3 years ago but I dont know

I was 250 pounds by the time I was 12, I got an appointment with a surgeon that told me I needed surgery since I was 14, it freaked me out because I always lied to myself by telling myself I haven't fucked up my body beyond redemption and turns out I was lying to myself all along

I was forced to a lot, I did find out when I was 18 and i picked a fight with my dad and got beaten, I kept talking them because I got depressed for a couple of years and couldn't even leave my bed, I was taking 6 different pills, in fact I managed to get like 120 pills because I was taking anxiety shit and i lied to my old psychiatrist to get double prescription so I could chomp down the anxiety medication like candy so I could binge sleep for days and one night I took every single pill then got the brilliant idea of taking my dad's heart pills he keeps in the kitchen because heart pills are supposed to kill you right? But I passed out and broke a ton of shit wich woke up mom

Justice doesn't exist. They will probably continue living their lives without giving a shit about what they may or may not have done with you. And their lives might be better than yours. You have to face reality. You're so beholden to this belief that people should get what they deserve. That good things should happen. That terrible shit doesn't happen for no reason. None of that is reality. You are a slave to your beliefs. Liberate yourself. Separate yourself from your sick fucking brain. I'm going to tell you this and I hope you believe me. Your perception of reality is false and even worse than that, it is driving you to kill yourself. And it's telling you that it IS you. It's not. Understanding this will be your freedom. Anything else means death for you.

You should have kids when you know you are fat enough to risk your life you selfish piece of shit, at least if I die I only hurt myself

>blah blah blah and blah blah blah and blah blah and blah blah and and and
You collassal baby you deserve all of this. Take control of your own life.

Dude you don't fucking get it. There is no reason. NOTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. Even if a reason slapped you in your face, you wouldn't be satisfied. You set yourself up for failure. Reason is a luxury for people who have lives that aren't full of misery. A comfortable little delusion that brings them security.

It's not fucking fair
I can't get past that, you are probably right, I'm so fucking tired of all this bullshit, whenever I complain I get told that I should be greatful but how can you out a price on all the shit I lost? Yes I'm a neet, I'm not able to function I'm obese and I'm living on borrowed money, people haven't seen how awful life can be, some people have and some people have seen worse, you reach a point where you experience so much shit you would rather not experience anything anymore i est, I sleep and i do not much else and if you want to call me a piece of shit that's fine but don't tell me you know why I do the things I do, don't assume I just eat because I'm lazy amd unmotivated, I eat because I would rather stay like this than get back out there, everything that's out there has failed me in some way or another, someone should have stepped in at some point be it the school or the police. I don't belive in what's out there, I don't want anything to do with it, seeing happy people makes me angry how come the shit that exists to protect them never protected me? Seeing people talk about bullying pisses me off to no end, I had a douchebag talk me down in my face about bullying, what the fuck do you know about that? You have no idea what i have been through

I did, I decided to die, I would be dead if it wasn't for other people getting in the way, how was that not a valid decittion?

I don't know what else to say to you. You are too invested in your own beliefs. You are clinging to them and they are killing you. I sincerely, wholly, wish a good life for you. And I hope that you can distance yourself from the experiences and uncomfortable facts of your life.

Weight less is the first step to becoming a better man. Unless you just drown in your sorrows about everything, then it's not.

Had them before I got fat.

At least I no longer talk with them
I still have to figure out what I want, I never did.
I will never be not mad about what happened and i will never get closure and I will never be ok with people pretending fat people are only sad because they are fst and they are only fat because they are sad.
Moving on its hard because you become so trapped in your reality you can't see beyond and I'm not talking about the fat, the fat was always the least of my problems, the real problem is what happens after I loose it. I got halfway, I was working my first job and i was really fucking happy for the first time in my life then my family stepped in again and ended up crushing my dreams, if I study now I will do it as an older students, I managed to get over my depression, I go outside regularly, I took classes of dark for a while but I. Left with every single thing that caused it, I'm not serious about wanting to die now but I can't think k of anything else to do, I also probably developed bipolar disorder but I don't want to get it checked because I don't want to ever take a pill again

>decided to die
>not dead
Clearly you didn't

Wow what an amazing excuse, I procreated earth, my job here is done
I never hurt a single person who haven't hurt me first, I once beat up my bully in front of half the school and i did hit my dad in the face and made it bleed wich isn't so cool but it stopped the nightmares so I'm not that much of a pussy

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
Seriously though at least you're too dumb to troll

this

You're so full shit, you said earlier your dad beat you til you took your antipsychotics.

What are ambulances? What are hospitals for? I literally woke up covered in a hundred tubes and I plugged all out and fell asleep again, I kept waking up esoterically for a couple of days, apparently they left me in a waiting room full of people covered in vomit for half a day so that must have been pretty cool for everyone, I roomed with a dying kid and his mother the first night and then got moved to my own room and taken off my anty depressants wich was amazing, getting cut from that immediately instead of over a month feels great and I had a cool nurse sneak me a sleeping pill at night because she felt bad for me and knee that without my cocktail of shit I wasn't going to be able to
Good memories

Deadlifts on leg day or on back day?

Reread your posts and you said you took lots of "heart pills.." (something not lethal at all)
If you really wanted to die youd jump in front of a train or pull a knife on a cop. This cry for help shit is pathetic.
Stop taking meds, stop taking your dad's shit, stop everything and be a better person. You know how to.

Do you think he stopped after?
Do you think I stopped fighting back?
Why do you think they kept switching my pills constantly? And by the way I was never able to sleep probably because of all the anxiety my hellish house life gave me so yeah I believed them when they told me they where changing my pills because I couldn't sleep
And that lunch was the first time I really hurt him even tho I founlght him before and yeah he hurt me, I had bruises and one time I hurt my hand so bad because he pushed me it got 3 times it size and I couldn't even move it for two weeks, hell he punched me so hard he knocked me out once

It's pills he takes because of blood pressure but he calls it heart pills, at the time I just thought of them as heart pills because I didn't even know what they did I figured this will stop my heart because I heard about it somewhere plus I already took everything else so it couldn't hurt

You don't decide to jump in front on a train at 3 am in your house

Yes, you stopped fighting back. Did your dad put the pull in your mouth and make you swallow it?
>what is Google

Listen I was already taking 5 times the amount of pills I had to and decided to take everything else on the spot, it isn't a hard concept to grasp

Holy shit OP, you are an unsavable edge lord that has had been dealt a shity hand in life and you have decided to take it like a child. I was also given pills under falls pretenses at the age of 10, 2 months later I was flushing them down the toilet because they maid me feel weird. I was 306 pounds at the age of 13 and I cept on climbing until I got a computer 2 years ago and found out wat a fucking calorie was. Did I bitch and moan about the people that never fucking explained to me how to loose weight? No you bitch I fucking lost it. My only advice that I can give to you is to either prove your family right and fucking kill yourself, or fix your problems. But please stop fucking complaining and whining.

iit: fatty cries because he's fat

No but you walk to the nearest train tracks and wait
You find a knife or something
Point being this pussy doesn't wanna die, but doesn't wanna live.

My dad was out of the picture and the only thing left was the pills he left, the job he costed me because there was fighting and screaming 24/7 between them amd a long term depression

You sound like a loser m8

>it isn't a hard concept to grasp
Then why are you still alive

Congratulations you are a better man that I am

If your dad's gone all the time he isn't forcing you to do shit. Like I said you're lying but you know that already

Because I didn't count on passing out before climbing back the stair and dying in my bed, if I made it back to my room I would be dead

Then you didn't grasp the fucking concept

I never said he made me kill myself, that was completely my choice

Congratulations I was using myself as an avarage fucj tard whe you yourself are currently a below average fucktard. So pull yourself up to the ranks of a normal human or fucking obliterate yourself from this existance and hope that there isn't another plain of existance waiting so that the useless piece of shot that you died as would have to love longer.

Holy shit how is one person this stupid
> wah I'm fat cuz my parents make me take antipsychotics
>jk my dad is never home
You're fat cuz you took antipsychotics and because you eat too much

It wasn't the original plan, I took everything and then remembered the pills downstairs and I was convinced that surely would have done the job, honestly the amount of shit I took its amazing I made it that far without passing out, I guess fst saved my life, 220 pills isn't an exaggeration either, it was 2 months worth of 6 different pills minus what I already took before

He left that year or at some point the previous one, I was spending all day in bed so I'm not exactly sure when all this took place

It was around katana should I think because I remember that I played it at some point before

A healthy mind is a healthy body son when you reach your ideal physic nothing will be able to stop you and you'll go after an easily obtainable degree that would otherwise not have been unavailable to you because you were fat as fuck an example would be a business degree or a degree in business management. Lets face it when you're the fat fuck at school no one gives a rat ass about your opinion no matter how good it is and with your new physic you won't have self esteem issue so you can be more confrontational and junk fixing your other two problems.

Katawa shoujo

>losing track of an entire 18 months
Who fed you while you ballooned up
This entire thread is bait

So I'm supposed to not study until I drop 200 pounds?

>18 months
You have never been depressed right? It was 2 to 3 years
All I did was lay in bed for days, occasionally getting up to browse Veeky Forums, feeling like garbage, seeing minutes go by like hours any going back to bed begging to be able to sleep again
I look like im fucking 30 now and if it isn't all the shit I ate or all the pills I took its definitely all the time I spent on bed.
I will went out to buy candy with money my mom gave me but I just walked to the store nearby, when I first attempted walking long distances I couldn't I kept falling and hurting myself because I forgot how

People don't respect skelly's either faggot just look like somebody that can lift. What degree are you going for and let me guess does it have something to do with computers?

I showed up to therapy once covered in blood because I feel and cut my arm amd I was closer to there than homeall the pills mixed with the depression and spending days doing nothing makes this really fussy I may talk about two different thing that happened a year apart like it was the same week, you have no idea how fried my brain was

>forgot how to walk
And no one smacked you into a doctor's office, called the cops for a wellness check? Your mom what, pulled a slop trough up to your bedside? Again, this is the best troll of 2016.

I went to a technology highschool and i have some computer knowledge, I also like to model on blender and 3d studio which I learned there hence the drawing plus it makes sense since I can start working after a couple of years without even having a degree since its on demand.
So yeah I thought about it when I don't feel like shit and question everythingthen again all those medications really did a number on me, I may be too retarded for that now

My mom dissappeared for days at a time, I maybe saw her once a week

Then stop taking the meds you colossal doofus

We are also talking about the last year. Artist my mom dissappeared and I was left with my dad, then mom told Dad to fuck off, then they switched every month, it as a real mess, at the end das fucked off definitely

So you have no one to blame but yourself. Whatever, I know this is more made up attention seeking bullshit like your "suicide attempt"

I did a year ago
I sleep well now
Those meds where never for my well being

I didn't even knew she was home that night dude

Every time I confront you on some fake ass point you backtrack and change your story. This whole thread is trolls trolling trolls

MODS

>tfw I was actually on prednisone during my teens

It was the fattest I ever was
I looked like a frog