>Straight to gym for a quality workout
>Get home, take a fat bong rip
>Jump in pool and swim a few laps
>Just float and think about life
>Take a scalding hot shower
>Din din
>Cocoon on couch or in bed and binge Netflix

What are your favorite comfy feels bros

Great thread, truly a contribution to fitness related discussion.

Put a fucking rifle in your mouth and slam that trigger as hard as you can you attention whore

dont you ever fucking post in my thread again unless you're going to contribute something you filthy DYEL hypocrite scum

>not OP
You must be hurting brah. That's a serious rage reaction. Are you ok?

how shitty is your life? kek

Great post, truly a contribution to comfy feels related discussion.

Put a fucking rifle in your mouth and slam that trigger as hard as you can you

Had a good laugh

fags

>Saturday
>wake up next to qt gf
>lay in bed with her for an hour talking and cuddling
>eat out for breakfast
>hiking
>she looks at me playfully and runs up trail
>open to some pasture
>oh silly
>catch her and lay in sweet grass looking at blue sky
>smells nice
>hold her in my arms
>head home
>cook Veeky Forums approved meal together
>cuddle after dinner watching Netflix
>some romantic film she likes
>make beautiful love and fall asleep in each other's arms
These feels are pretty comfy desu
Too bad there's another line:
>wake up from dream

>at home
>jump in pool

Goddamn I hate richfags wht are you doing on Veeky Forums anyways this is a site for losers

>when you finish at the gym late at night and are walking out to your car in the cool summer air with your music in

>watch first couple seconds
>close immediately
oh no you don't, chum, not this time

Agreed
Why don't you just buy a gf op?

Too real

I literally just did this yesterday and today, but in a fancy hotel bed in another city. Then walked to get breakfast at a cafe and plan our day. Didn't have a care in the world. Realising that this is such a big fantasy for people that don't have it, makes me think I should appreciate it more. On that note, vacations with gf to visit friends is more fun that vacations with friends to find girls.

> I literally just did this
I hope you do appreciate what you have.

>lift after classes
>eat a dollar quarter pounder at a burger joint near my uni 8/10 taste for post workout
>walk a km home while listening to music like im in some music video
>go home and eat dinner
>open my laptop and check emails, fb notifications...
>watch whatever series or movie i have from my hard drive or play some LoL with /v/ir/g/in bros

>break squat pr
>have a nice big warm meal (that someone else cooked), chicken and vegetables and everything
>get comfy and watch tv until nightfall, just lazing on the couch
>nice hot shower, scrubadub until completely clean and washed
>get into nice fresh pyjamas
>get into bed and read a good book for a while
>turn off bedside lamp and fall asleep

>drugs
>not a cold shower

Please refer to

Cat gets up, kid tries to run and snots herself

Meant for

Can someone give me a rundown on how to lead a /comfy/ lifestyle? Much appreciated.

This is how pasta is born. Nice going m8

>hit all your squat reps for the day
>big guy (4U) compliments you on your squat depth
>th-thanks
>go home and have hot shower
>eat dinner at sushi buffet then go back home
>drink tea and read
>shitpost on Veeky Forums

>eat dinner at sushi buffet
When i was in japan this was the greatest fucking feel. The sushi go rounds are dirt cheap and the food is god tier.

>Just got back from Yosemite

Is there anything better than looking at life fresh after some good hiking vacation?

>staying up all night doing a problem set

fucking kill me lads

Stop caring about time management, preperation, organization, planning

checked

magnificent and fully deserved

>Static gif

This shit gets on my nerves!

ah to be a bachelor again
nice, user, nice

Well it was fun while it lasted.

Had one dream like that few days back, about my crush.

I never felt a feel like that breh, I felt like a happy child I once were - innocent and happy.
Really happy - like so blatantly happy I could cry.

When I woke up I couldnt even be mad, I just lingered in the feels for half an hour or so.

Some say we go to that world when we an hero.

No.

Don't stop caring, but don't make it your #1 priority. Having a decent plan for the day and being organized has made me a lot more comfy as I got better at it. No more clutter and mess and being stressed when I have to do stuff at the last minute.

Clean up your living area, get rid of shit you don't need, and give yourself time to get ready for stuff. It'll help you really enjoy your free time and you'll be more comfy than ever.

You lucky motherfucker. Whenever I have a dream like that my mind immediately slams to "this couldn't possibly happen to me" and I wake up.

Had a comfy chuckle, thanks

>tfw reoccurring dreams about a qt gf I've never had
I like to think that these are memories of a past self or of a multiverse self. I need to know that at some time or somewhere there is a version of me who is happy

Wew lad, slow down, who hurt you bby?

A lot about living in a dorm freshman year 4 or so years ago kind of sucked, but the one thing I really do miss is waking up with my roommates, posting up in front of the TV, and just sitting there all day watching football, my fantasy team, and programming

I don't even have this kind of dreams

That does seem kind of nice.

I went to community college for 2 years then just commuted to the nearest university for the other 2 years. I did nothing college-related in my free time and I feel like I missed out on something major from that time in my life. Never joined any clubs or teams and there isn't a single person from college that I talk to any more (graduated less than a year ago.) AlthoughI hated the idea of living in a dorm or shitty apartment, and I'm not really into partying and stuff, but still..

My college experience was pretty much just drive to class, take notes, go home. That's it. Kind of regret it now but whatever.

On one hand you may be sad that you missed the experience, on the other it only lasted a very short bit of time for me and now I'm just stuck with the nostalgia which in some ways isn't a good thing

What is that from? Looks too familiar, str8 out of a video game

that is called a "slot machine"

Ik you cunt but there was a game that had a slot machine thing and it looked just like that.

So true. I'm wrapping up a bachelor party right now and the whole weekend all I could think was how much more fun we would be having if all our wives/gfs were here with us.

Going to strip clubs/bars with no intention of getting laid gets old real quick.

>I'm wrapping up a bachelor party right now and the whole weekend all I could think was how much more fun we would be having if all our wives/gfs were here with us.

pathetic beta cuck

>Wake up early (6-8AM) head to class
> Take in as much information/notes I can before i give up for that day
>Head to work after class and get that labor cardio in (UPS 4 Hour Shift)
>Head to the gym after dinner that my mom makes (my mom doesn't let me cook anything)
>Bike home at night and drink a protein shake on the way while jamming out
>Watch some Netflix/Shows and end up passing out early 11PM - 1AM

That is my idle day but I recently haven't been able to sleep at night for some reason, its either to hot or im tired but I can't sleep.

sonic the hedgehog?

> the whole weekend all I could think was how much more fun we would be having if all our wives/gfs were here with us.

Please tell me you weren't vocalizing that thought

If you wanna talk to qt's then go talk to qt's, don't just whine to your bros about how it's a sausage fest