Progress thread

Show us how you've progressed. Share stats. Give advice. Take advice.

5'10" 185
26 years old
13 months between photos. 15 years lifting experience.

B: 315x2
S: 380x3
DL: 405x5
Strict OHP: 190x1

No routine. Open to suggestions and critiques.

Bump

guuuuuysssss

I really need to get off of SL. Can someone help me improve this plan?

>Monday
Squat 3 x 5
Deadlift 1 x 5
Hip Thrust 3 x 5

Tuesday
Bicep curls 3 x 10
Rows 5 x 5
Wrist curls?

Wednesday
Lunges 3 x 8
Head-knockers 3 x 8
OHP 5 x 3

Thursday

Wide-Grip Pause Bench 4 x 8
Rows 5 x 5

Friday
Squat 3 x 5
Deadlift 1 x 5
Hip Thrust 3 x 5

What can I add? What can I take away? Right now I'm doing
250squat5x5
275dead1x5
165bench5x5
115 OHP5x5
115 Row5x5

My chiropractor, who is an MD and an former Olympic weight lifting medalist, told me that imbalances in my muscles were fucking my spine up, making it bend left and right and so shit. He said to change my program up and strengthen my back and core. So I want to do Deadlift and Rows twice a week, every week. And tone down Squats from 5x5 to 3x5.

I would really value input. I've been doing SL for a year. I only have a BB/power cage. Home gym. DBs to 25lbs.

calling it a night for now, but I will read any comments tomorrow after work.

mirin

5'9" 178
1.5 years between
1.5 years lifting

B: 270x1
S: 415x1
D: 500x1
O: 185x1

Currently doing 5/3/1

God damn that's nice

Eating like a tank and still gaining weight slowly

How'd you do it?

>15 years lifting experience
>26 years old

so you've been lifting since you were 11?

Could you please give us an example of your daily diet, emphasising portion and meal spacing/content?

I'm fucking retarded when it comes to nutrition. Thanks in advance.

I'm on roids.

Disappointing (if you're actually OP)

alright butthole.
Monday
squat and dl on the same day sucks, do something like squat, calf raises, leg curls, maybe leg press, and some core stuff
tuesday
deadlifts, then focus on triceps and biceps with like curls, pullovers, pulldowns, face pulls
wednesday
bench, incline dumbbell press, lateral raises, horizontal flys
thursday
OHP, bent over row, bent arm barbell pullover, some maybe pulldowns
friday
i'd just pasta tuesday on here if you want to do DL twice a week.

between wednesday and thursday you might wanna change some stuff around because the same group is hit twice

sorry if it doesn't help, tried to melt my plan into yours
also training 5x days in a row kind of sucks, i'd really recommend doing 3x on 1x off and just repeating that.

Watch Eric helms series on nutrition RIGHT NOW

op is my goal body

SORT. YOUR. FUCKING. HAIR. OUT.

See you on almost every cbt I look at, and every fucking time, you are holding yourself down to 6/10 to 8.5/10,

JUST
Get a nice fucking haircut, not fuckboy 0fade, but a modest alternative to short back and sides at least, nobody wants to see your curly jew hair.

GET CHAD HAIR OR GET OUT!

Another pic

Starting 5/3/1 BBB and eating 3200 cals a day trying to gain 1 kg/month . Any advice would be welcome

Kek can you give me a pic of an idea for a good hairstyle for me?

just buzz it

I reckon your hair looks fine, im not Veeky Forums though

thanks bud, just looking into it now.

As for haircuts, I think yours looks fine. If I were you I'd get a low taper on the sides, or just fade the sides.

Bretty cool. May get mistaken for a fuckboy tho.

Just go for something like a hitler youth trim, with a slightly longer fringe because of semi-sketchy hairline.

Most important thing is not wearing hair upwards like some numale freak, just wear fringe to the left/right. Also, don't get the fade (point where the hair gets longer) too high up, because with your hairline it will give the illusion that you have a large forehead.

T. barber.

Thanks guys.

>sketchy hairline.
Do you think I'm balding?

rly nice genetics breh
except for that little hole in the chest but that might fill out eventually
keep at it

Those stats must be fake af

naww bruh, some people got that hairline and still don't stop balding until they're in their 50's, you prolly safe tbqh.

You should so grow a beard I think you'd look manly af

Nope, don't have videos of all lifts but here is
155lb x6 ohp

Heh I wish. 21 years old and still shitty wispy facial hair

Thanks! Hope you're right

Mfw I was trying to live vicariously through you. I'm in the same boat, I can get a little stubble going that defines my cheeks but after that it all goes to shit.

I feel for you man I really do.

My thread is dying, I'll shitpost here instead.

hnnnngg those legs

Yes
Parents were competitive body builders. Always had a gym. They taught me how to lift.
Not me.
Learned to tailor my own pants.

Pic related. My mother a year after I was born.

what lifts remove body hair?

i want your legs around my head

Guys, how do you find this routine I use

A: weighted chinups, OHP(in front of the head), DL 3x5 (45 mins)
bicep curls and lateral raises 3x12 (15 mins)

B: squats, bench, rows 3x5 (45 mins)
triceps pushdown 3x12 and facepulls 3x12 (15 mins)

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

Sorry what...15 years lifting experience?

Been lifting since you were 11 then

but why do you look like shit?

6'1" 23 years old, 205 -> 155 lbs in 6 months doing PHAT and Muay Thai/BJJ for cardio. currently at 160 lbs slow bulking

2 years :p

And I'm not even done with my cycle yet.

right is literally fucking perfect

damn girl looking good

My boyfriend is 5'10 170 and is almost ottermode looking (looks like a swimmer rn). How do I make him get thick n joocy like you? I don't think he eats enough ;_;

ROUTINE PLEASE ?!?!

HOW SUCH A DRASTIC CHANGE FOR THOSE 13 MONTHS VS ALL PREVIOUS LIFTING ?

nice progress user

Thanks, I aim to outgrow this tee by the end of my cycle.

straight or lesbian?

This is why progress pics are essential, you'd barely notice the difference without them.

Femanon, do you have advice for a fellow girl who doesn't want to pin and wants to look like pic related?

Nice... you lifted your way out of the numale zone.

Should have bulked to 200.

hop on the var

Why would you want to look like this? Do you not want any male attention at all?

If you look really close you can see her clitdick.

>cycle
Noone cares

I wanna sniff your sweaty gym puss (no lesbo).

steroid user :^)

miring hard

Straight.

Eat at a 500-800 caloric surplus and try doing SL5x5 for six months. By the way I don't pin, I do orals. The physique in your pic is attainable natty if you grind really hard for two years or so, though some var would certainly get you there much, much faster. Here I went from the top pic (three years lifting, two of them actually knowing what I'm doing) to the bottom pic after two months on 5mg var. And I still got four more weeks on this cycle. It's almost unfair how our bodies respond to steroids compared to men. I blew up like crazy.

I get that a lot.

So she can post shit on instagram and Veeky Forums to get attention.

Really suits you

that's not you tho.

>tfw I've been ohp taking the bar from the ground and risking snapping my wrists putting the bar back down every time

Fuck
Sake
M8s

>dat spot or mole

>15 years
>those lifts
Jesus fucking Christ what a genetic dead end

I wanted yo have it removed but the bf didn't let me. Pretty sweet of him actually.

looks like he started taking it more seriously as the progress pic point though

you have a nice smile regardless but the mole does automatically draw the eye

shredbrah just fuck off already

>tfw this is some randoms instagram pics and all of Veeky Forums are falling for it

why does this always happen ?

pic with date or gtfo

Really well done man. Not many pudgy bastards will get so lean. Onward to aesthetic gains.

Do you crush his head with your thighs when he eats you out?

Oh, I remember you from a couple of days ago

Squat: 170kg
Bench: 110kg
Deadlift: 170kg :(

11 months on pic, stats are for 12.5 months

would you sit on my face?

5'11, 156
1 year 5 months between

Mirin

Noice. What's your tanning routine?

oops wrong pic. Both stats and pic are 12.5 months

Hello dyel. I will post a pic with timestamp on my left delt (I'm a righty) if you go first. Write "I'm sorry I doubted you Mandy. I'm jelly as fuck" on your chest and post it. Your move.

Not on purpose.

Nope.

roids or nah?

why not?

30 mgs of Melanontan 2
Was darker last year. Didn't start using it soon enough before I started tanning frequently

Thanks, will look into it.

i am dyel and your point ... ? you're just further proving these are instagram screenshots, i'm not the one pretending to be someone else, so timestamp or stop posting

Do what I asked and I will.

ive asked u multiple times now and u havent answered so im starting to doubt your legitimacy, whats your routine and TDEE?

yeh nah, enjoy your stint of pretending to be someone else if it makes you feel better

He's not going to. He's better off pretending you're not real to protect his ego.

why the fuck does it matter what his TDEE and routine is?

even if you follow what he did with 100% accuracy you won't get the same results...

>ive asked u multiple times
You're posting anonymously, how am I supposed to know who you are? Besides, I've posted my routine numerous times
2600 cals currently, 5 day modified zyzz split

>jelly
>of a roiding mole faced slut

kekaroo

enjoy not having kids and your giant clit

cringe at this white knight

I have two kids and my bf loves my giant clit.

Thank you Mr. Skeltal

>implying I want male attention
user, I'm taken already. Also-- her body is nice, are you just one of those guys who like fat chicks and deludes himself into thinking fat = high test?

>acting as if this is a positive

>implying he's wrong
Every time we get a grill you idiots get all defensive. Accept that she looks better than you and lift harder.

I like hips and thick thighs. I don't want a box mode gf

>she
>literally grainy small file size screenshots

anyone with a phone can post a proof pic on Veeky Forums , so if "she" is posting all these pics, why not post a quick timestamp one now to prove legitimacy ? oh thats right, because its some random fat neckbeard user an you're all falling for it. i'm not doubting that this girl on gear looks good, its just not that user thats posting.