How do I become one of those girls that men are insane about?

How do I become one of those girls that men are insane about?

genetics

you're fucked, dude

be reborn with good genetics

Watch/play anime games, pick your favorite girl and act like her but don't be over the top.

Guys love anime bitches ; )

You cant if you are a guy past puberty.

Learn how to blow

FACE

FRAME

HEIGHT

Ignore these fuckers.

Now what do we have to work with?

>Guys love anime bitches ; )
>Guys

You dont, just talk to me haha...

Sorry if you're not hot you won't be suddenly when youre skinny.

You can always be really rich.

Get a fat ass. Maybe some fat tits too. Assuming you're not a total dog and are at least mentally stable.

However, if you want the guys with really big dicks, you need some potbelly, too.

over 5 million on your bankaccount

Roids and GOMAD

1. Be in good shape.
2. Be smart.
3. Be rational.
4. Be funny.
5. Be kind.
6. Be faithful.

1 is the easiest and the more common trait. Good luck achieving the rest as a woman.

Stop giving a fuck and start riding bikes
>if you know wut im saying

>1. Be in good shape.
Decent advice.
>2. Be smart.
>3. Be rational.
>4. Be funny.
>5. Be kind.
>6. Be faithful.
Woman-tier advice.

Act like you think a good mother should. Be very caring towards everyone, show empathy often, but DO NOT become a passive woman who people can walk over. Do not be afraid to be outspoken and go heavy on the sarcasm whenever you're around guys. This personality combined with a body that you obviously take care of and a decent face will win you good men.

Just give girls your attention. That's all they ever need.

Do anal

Are those not traits you want in yourself? Why wouldn't you want those traits in a girl your "insane" about? Being hot is not enough.

If you aren't already, you never will be

smart - what does that even mean? You'll have to clarify what 'smart' means to you first.

IM SICK OF SEEING BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THE INTERNET

Mate are you a serious? Women and men are held to different standards. No one gives a fuck about how "rational" a girl is you fag

Do this, or a beginner routine based on barbell shit. If you don't wanna do pic related, SS or SL with accessories works. Cardio is important; running or jogging with perfect form is a great ass and leg builder.
>Within 3 weeks you'll feel better, and start to look a little nicer.
>Within 2 months you'll be "oh, she's pretty" (assuming you're a solid 5 right now).
>3-4 months you'll be in clear pretty territory.
>8 months you'll have no issues wearing a bikini or whatever.
>1 year you can dress slutty and it won't look shit
>2 years I'd be surprised if you aren't at least an 8
>3 years you can probably start an insta or some shit

All of that is assuming regular gym sessions plus good dieting. You will slip up though; that's totally fine, but it'll delay your progress a tiny bit.

Ask Veeky Forums if you need help, but be aware that if you mention being a girl a lot you'll get flak for it. It's usually irrelevant anyway.

uhh very very pretty but with a face thats very feminine and soft looking

then add in a personality thats bubbly and friendly, with a little bit shy and silly, and then you'll essentially get every guy in the world to love you at first interaction.

100%.

Ah fuck. Looks like the replies in this thread are really shit. OP, ask me directly and I'll try to help. But also consider taking up a hobby or something so you aren"t a deadset basic bitch.

Treat him like you treat your boss at work

good makeup is a nice start, but also depends on how you are as a person imo

Be dumb, beautiful, and submissive

>How do I become one of those girls that men are insane about?
Girls like that are just born...they cant be made...your fucked

> dumb

agree with this to an extent

dated a med student who was published before she earnt her MD, earnt a double degree, travelled the world being preceptored in multiple countries and was generally just intelligent & driven as fuck.

enter me average joe

most uncomfortable emasculating relationship ive ever been in, whole thing was schizophrenic and confused, it feels strange entering a relationship knowing from the get go it was destined to fail.

get to a size 6 or size 8, get big fake tits

Im not the guy you replied to but thats a good reason to want a dumb girl
You feel more manly when you can take care of and explain things to her rather than the opposite

I also found a study showing dumb girls have a higher sex drive and an easier time having orgasms than smart girls and thats a huge plus in my book

Lmao if anybody gets their social advice from an anime just letting you know you will fail any social conversation

You totally can change to hot once you go skinny. Just depends on genetics

Basically this.

Sundresses. Be feminine, be attractive, be fun and wear sundresses.

Just get fit and be a fun person to hang around with. Pretty much all it takes.

Go full high test.

Hrt

How about leaving your mom's basement and interact with real people?

That feel when the wife can't blow
Like how do I even fix this it's not like I have cocksucking tips and tricks

Kys virgin

>wife
>marrying someone and THEN realizing something bad about her

Shit happens, doesn't really matter when you love someone. Just lame having to pull out, flip her over and hail mary javelin my dick into her mouth every time I wanna nut in it

nuke the weebs

An opinion, that I might add, is not true for me

what were u 2 doin in d 2 yrs before marriage?

>my wife can't blow

either u r ok w/ dis or a fugin idiot who didnt even dare 2 ask 4 it

You can make a game of it.
Blindfold her and tell her what you want. Have her do the same to you. Explore each other all over again.

*tips*

Cut off your dick for starters

0 for 2
More like she stopped being good at it

I get what you're saying buy why the blindfold?

So she doesn't see you get frustrated and it adds to that control aspect of it all.

How do you feel when you see them irl?

This

Ass to mouth

spotted the kissless virgin.

Whatever you do, DON'T DO THIS

>those tits on that body

they look disproportionately large, not a fan. she looks a bit like Jessica Ennis though.

you forgot to tip your fedora, faggot.

mate it's not even that, they just look weird, that's it. she's just really fucking skinny, then has those weird tits way too large for her sports bra, it's just not a good look.

it's like when roiders have disproportionately large traps, or massive biceps but a small chest.

Short 5"1
Pale with brown eyes and hair
Graduate from med school in two years
Terrible profile but at least a 7 from the front
Virgin probably because Lebanese Muslim father
Awkward and shy
No tits
Getting fit
Faithful and mentally stable (no immature games shit)

That's what I have how can I fix it?

>no tits
>7
Pls stop making threads

get your dad to arrange you a marriage with some rich Saudi prince

live the ez life as a millionaire and never have to work again, instead of having to help old people with bladder control issues for the rest of your career as a doctor

I meant the face, sorry

post pic of face + profile + ass

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>no face
>7

You made me laugh, so I'll bite.
If you get into good shape, men will definitely come to you. Don't put out for a while when dating, so you know the guy is serious. Get married to someone you love and don't get fat or withhold see.

what a fucking faggot

>5"1
>brown eyes
>shitskin father
>No tits

>People actually get to be born with the ability to have bodies like this.

literally fight me irl

Am I deluded?

Do you mean you have a big nose? I generally like big noses, Mediterranean, Jew, Arab and Indian girls are cute

If this is you, you're hot as fuck OP. Half-arabs are the hottest chicks around. Keep lifting, don't get fat like most arab girls aged 25+ do, and you'll be stopping traffic.

You're okay. I have no idea why you're being so insecure.

This has to be bait. You are like a 8/10

you have to be hot and use a ton of makeup whenever you leave the house

Need rear-glute-spread to judge properly

We live in a world where men are so desperate they set their standard so low this grill becomes an 8/10. Fucking pathetic.

>this
>an 8
goddamn Veeky Forums thirsty beta orbiting fucks she is a 5 at best because she isn't fat.

This could possibly be biased so don't feel bad. I'm quite racist and I rarely find non-whites attractive

You shouldn't really be asking Veeky Forums, you will attract only losers and weirdos if you follow this peoples advice

Thet feel when no weirdo bf

There's no way that's actually you
In the 0.000001% chance it is, you're attractive enough that as long as you're an even remotely nice and confident person, you will have no trouble finding a husbando
I'm jealous 2bh

post pics

I got u bby

Yes.

Are you 4 real man?, she is ok and also she will be medic, she is not the very top but man... you have to aknowledge it...

I-I'm a 5? A 5? Why there's nothing really wrong with my face... Just generic, could be worse

>Just generic
How is that not a 5, average?

Five isn't average, five is ugly

FEDZ LOCKED OFF DA RAVE..BARE PESISTENT

JHEEEEEEZZZ

Replying to high tier bait

If that's you I don't know what to say. Unless the picture is very deceptive you should already "have made it" for women's standards. Unless you are extremely hostile towards every male who ever talked to you, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't have more then enough options and even good ones among them too.

wow fucking moron

>size 6 or size 8

That's pretty chubby for the average woman with a height of 5'3.
I'm 5'4 and I went up to an 8 Last year because of health and other bullshit. Looks bad man. Finally down to a 6, running every day to get back down to a 4.
It depends on the frame. I have a nice figure but my family is naturally quite athletic, and I personally look better slightly fit.

>implying no tits
You're trolling so hard.