Who else /notgonnamakeit/ here?

who else /notgonnamakeit/ here?

>born with down syndrome
>socially isolated of course
>coddled at home like a child and bullied at school
>finally realized the middle ground and devoted my spare time to learning to act normal
>even bought a metronome to enunciate my words syllable by syllable and then say the entire thing faster and faster
>work at a grocery store
>get the "awww" and shit from people
>bought a home gym after a few months
>get gains

>no matter how much I lift, I will still look visibly retarded and have low IQ

Post a pic op

Lol are you really downy?

You're not a downy. Retards can't even into computers.

post a pic

Well, there are some that even have a degree. One guy is teacher, in spain iIrc.

in all seriousness the best thing i can say is just keep being better for yourself. Society is trash and you shouldn't worry so much about escaping the occasional glances and pity, you'll only fuck yourself up even more. keep going and be happy with yourself and people who will trulyy respect you will come

>Confirmed for retarded
Theres more to life then poon op its literally the only thing that comes with looks.
Get into some hobbies

The reason why people treat you like that is because you appear yo suffer a severe case of albinism, baldness and anemia; not because you look retarded.

my parents are gains goblins

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

Why do you keep posting this.

Get a job, you lazy faggot

I think it's shitposting pasta at this point.

no jobs here

my parents are gains goblins

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

This has been going around for fucking years, this pasta was around when zyzz was still alive.

There's a person with Down symdrome working at my local supermarket. His coworkers help him out by being clear and brief with him.

He knows he's different and that people look at him differently just because his handicap is visible. I try not to treat him any differently than anyone else, but I can't help but feel like it's subconscious.

Being a tard must be hard.

In your experience, is tard strength real?

Are you really a functional downy OP? If so, good for you man. Look at other downies. They couldnt do half the shit you're doing. Keep on being awesome and fuck everyone else.

Wear earplugs when you sleep.
Get a job so you can buy your own food.
Your test won't change that much from nagging parents.
Your parents aren't stopping you from going out and picking up.
you're just looking for someone to blame.

Op i really have no idea about your condition but you have to know that being a tard is not a binary thing, ie there's a gradient from slightly dummy to ultra retarded worm. When it comes to forming emotional bondages with people, you gotta realise that noone wants to be a parent to you. By that i mean that you have to become a person with experience in all kinds of parts of life so as to stand independent and confident. So stop worrying about people judging you and just start developing yourself as a person. Be aware however, dont go full autist and become an expert at drawing full cities by memory like that black autistic dude or something. You have to become a person that others can gain from, that's all. PROTIP: start by moving out and finding a job

You sound like a young female.

>no matter what you do in life
>you'll always be 5'5
>26

You sound like an incel

you can compete in the Paralympics, they've got powerlifting in that.

today OP was an actual retard

>not having at least 47 chromosomes
>making it

fuck off genelets

Show tits pls

Post pic Boi, I need to see this is real...
Also fuck people dude, even with Down syndrome you are grinding to get what you want and that's more than what 85% of the worlds population will do for their whole lives...

lol 8/10 made me laugh

Goddammit lol

>don't go full autist and become an expert at something
Fuck off, non-special faggot.

OP, get plastic surgery done to make you look less retarded and go smash Olympians with your tard strength.