Yeah sure, some of you guys can swing a bit of iron around but how are your talking gains?

Yeah sure, some of you guys can swing a bit of iron around but how are your talking gains?

Have any of you lads ever gotten 30 numbers in a night?

What would happen if you were to go head to head with one of the best? You know, the legends like J-DAWG,Matador and even the great (((MYSTERY))).

What's Veeky Forumss opinion on PUAs and the community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPCU03Dp8Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck does this have to do with Veeky Forumsness? GTFOH with this bullshit.

Stop making these threads you jackass, even the user have some cake threads are better than this shit

Oh look it's this shit again
>implying I'm even worried about a guy looking like any of these clowns taking my gf

WHO THE FUCK CARES?? JUST DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU

>>>trash

>lifting for girls

kek

>have had instant makeouts
>multiple makeouts in a night
>have messed with an attractive adult woman at an event when I was 16 - her friend was saying "he's so young!" in the background
>have had semi instant blowjobs
>have met a fuckbuddy by groping her and getting her number by passing her my phone
>have had girls take me out to eat
>had a girlfriend support me

I'm not 24, I haven't had sex in almost a year and I'm the most socially inept I've ever been. I miss ignorance

>What would happen if you were to go head to head with one of the best? You know, the legends like J-DAWG,Matador and even the great (((MYSTERY))).
Could just punch the faggy looking cunts out.

Something about their expressions gives me the shits. They're varied but the same.

well shit, how old are you?

Another PUA thread, another chance to redpill the masses.

I'm now* 24

I've never seen a more autistic group of faggots outside of a reddit or Veeky Forums meet up. All the phone numbers in the world won't change that.

There's only 4 people on the 5 person list.

>approach thousands of girls
>get to sleep with 10-20 of them
>tfw

I would have some respect for them if they didn't dress like weirdos.

Also Mystery is forever alone having online breakdowns and they won't let him see his kids.

>traditional mating process
>spontaneity and sincere feelings
kek

Also you sound like an SJW that simply added 'm-muh Jews' for Veeky Forums-credibility.

every single guy in this picture look severely mentally retarded, but the crown jewel is the manlet wearing an oversized gray jacket.

> they won't let him see his kids.

Really? Why is that? The mother of his kids does look like a bit of a cunt

>Mystery is forever alone having online breakdowns and they won't let him see his kids.

It's just next level peacocking to get in on the girls with daddy issues and those who'll do pity fucks.

What do you not understand about PUA being a load of strawman crap established as an easy target for the feminists to point at and say how sexist society is?

Daily Stormer is stormfag shit, but they're right about this.

>picked up a mom + aspiring loli

And then they go on and claim PUA doesn't work

Wait is there a conspiracy theory about PUA being a feminist false flag? That's hilarious

>What's Veeky Forumss opinion on PUAs and the community?

As someone who was actually involved in it for years, I can tell you it disproportionately attracts the worst kind of dudes, and the "industry" is full of scammers. The "community" is 99% keyboard warriors and posers.

"game works" to an extent. This is the best way i can describe what good game actually is and what it is not: Game is purely salesmanship. It is not a coincidence that a lot of the terminology is lifted directly from marketing and sales concepts.

All you are doing is taking a "maybe" and turning it into an emphatic yes. Outside of aforementioned posers and con-artist fantasies, you cant take a girl who is an emphatic "no" and voo-doo magic her into jumping on your dick.

what determines what makes girls a no, maybe or yes? Your looks. The better looking you are, the more girls there are that will fuck you with no game, and the more maybe girls who will fuck you with a performance.

I have never seen an actually ugly dude get laid with an actually hot woman, ever. Of course everyone has a story about this, but most of them are bullshit just like every guy on internet (especially manosphere forums) has a story that starts with "my friend who is a total chad..." or "when i was a bouncer..."

Even the guy credited with largely starting the modern pua movement, mystery, is VERY tall, and behind the goofy outfits and makeup, has quite a solid face.

As a general rule, take whatever quality of women you could have sex with without game, and now with GOOD game you might be able to bang +1 and occasionally +2 points above that.

So basically Trump too is a load of strawman crap established as an easy target for the feminists to point at and say how sexist society is? Basically Veeky Forums, /pol/ and their talk of masculinity, alpha, tinder, getting gf are a load of strawman crap established as an easy target for the feminists to point at and say how sexist society is?

Everything that is trying to destroy masculinity is jewish-SJW-feminist propaganda and everything that is remotely trying to re-establish some kind of masculinity is just a load of strawman crap to prove jewish-SJW-feminist propaganda?

Therefore you actually have nothing to believe in anymore but jewish-SJW-feminist propaganda and this becomes obvious by the degenerate article you posted that, as already said, sounds like your typical tumblr-post + the 'm-muh Jews' crap to distract from the social-justiceness of the text.

That's some Ministry of Truth level indoctrination you have there buddy.

It's fucking pathetic.

What the fuck are you on about?

It's monumentally easy to establish a tiny strawman community on the internet, like /r/TRP is, and attract a few thousand members and then condemn it on every feminist sphere there is.

PUA basically began out of the Reddit sub. All they had to do was load it up with a few feminist mods - as has been done hundreds of times all over the internet - and propagate it around to capture a few neckbeard losers.

This is hardly a reptilian level conspiracy, it's something you could basically do with a small club if you were determined enough. Feminism is a very large club.

Tbh i miss the cake threads now. Atleast they had a pic of a qt 3.14 in them

How does this refute my point at all?

>OH WOW ALMOST MISSED THAT UNTIL I READ YOUR USERNAME PLEASE HAVE MY LE UPVOTE, AND SOME LE GOLD KIND SIR

Please stop

Okay i get PUAs are fags but i don't really see the whole jewish conspiracy, they don't want us to start families?

Who the fuck cares what feminists think

They're manbabies

Tyler RSD is the fucking worst, but my friend slobbers all over his dick

I'm assuming some of you know Elliott Hulse. Well they did videos together, and for me it just shows how PUAs are fucking little pussies too scared of becoming real men, so they construct some bullshit facade that can maybe pull a chick on a night out but ultimately doesn't change the fact they're whinging manbabies who no woman is going to be interested in for more than a single drunk sloppy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPCU03Dp8Zw

>the fact they're whinging manbabies who no woman is going to be interested in for more than a single drunk sloppy fuck.
Nice opinion but you do realize Tyler is a millionaire that lives in a mansion, travels around the world constantly and hangs out with celebrities and shit, right? Even if you don't believe in PUA stuff, he's a pretty solid guy. Unless you believe he's actually a loser homeless guy and it's everything just an act and lie

>Nice opinion but you do realize Tyler is a millionaire that lives in a mansion, travels around the world constantly and hangs out with celebrities and shit, right?

Bruce Jenner is a millionaire that lives in a mansion, travels around the world constantly, and hangs out with celebrities and shit.

Does that mean I want to be like him/her/it?

No.

Sure, hedonism (which is what I think both of them engage in) can get you money if you market yourself well and set up a business around it. But it's not going to get you a strong family (I guess with Jenner he had already had a family before becoming degenerate). Personally, I want to have a strong family.

Has anyone ever seen one of the masters in field?

Why hate on that Jenner guy ? He's not a saint but whatever. You gotta do what you gotta do man, the dude is 66 and happy as fuck.

I don't really understand why you hate Tyler tho, he doesn't flex his money or possessions at all, travels and helps guys get girls, his stuff is more about self help than pickup anyways, he's very articulate and empathetic

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a big lie actually.

Most e-celebs are phonies.

Most pranks and PUA pickup vids use paid actors.

When E-Celebs show off their homes, they usually don't own the place, but have just rented it out. Same with lamborghinis and shit.

>Why hate on that Jenner guy ? He's not a saint but whatever. You gotta do what you gotta do man, the dude is 66 and happy as fuck.

So you're happy with cutting off your dick and pretending you're a woman?

Go ahead mate. Not for me.

And I don't like him because he's a fag who will never raise a strong family because he has no balls.

RSD'S lifestyle isn't that cool, they edit and do computer work 6+ hours a day. Some stories are exaggerated. I'm sure some nights they don't even get in clubs.

But they're not lying about anything elss

>Some stories are exaggerated

I don't want to believe this!

Why would it be a lie? He's co-founder of the biggest 'PUA' company in the world, does boot camps every weekend that cost like $3000 per person and gets like 5 or 6 guys to assist every time, that plus money from his instructors that also make the same + all his online products + bunch of other shit we probably don't even know about.
He never talks about his money or shows his house or car

>So you're happy with cutting off your dick and pretending you're a woman?
Did I say that ? Why are you so agressive m8 ?
Everyone has different priorities, you should start being more empathetic if you want to understand people instead of just getting mad and start rambling inane shit.