Reminder that this is what calisthenics will get you

reminder that this is what calisthenics will get you.
An ok chest and ok lats and shit everything else

truth hurts dont it?

You people realize that bodyweight exercises are simply a tool, right?

It is not a cult, nor a rpg class that prevents you from using other types of exercises. "I'm a calisthenics priest, therefore I can't use mage spells or bench press".

That said, pic guy achieved his physique using mostly calisthenics

>those nips
yeah hes on setroids

I'm fat and I'd kill for that look.

Not everyone wants to be huge user.

This is fit remember, not /plg/.

I just want abs, my 6/10 face and 6 food height is enough I don't need to be huge.

Pic related guy is on steroids, too. Does that mean weight lifting doesn't work?

did OP seriously come back an hour later to bump up his thread cause no one responded? hahaha

Damn, poor guys got memed kek.

so are you the shitskin or the egghead?

>Tfw calisthenics got me this
Enough to impress any girl and enough to depress any gymfag with my sick elements which they can only dream about.
>Tfw typing this in front lever
Anyway, I'm starting gym today.

Btw, 6', 68kg (150 in retarded)

But i want to be able to do the dragon flag god damnit

mirin ayy lmao physique

How long have you trained?

Im fat and weak so i have started doing some basic calisthenics no equipment and eating well the last month.

Maybe not weak, but more explosive. I want those sick endurance skills

Christ m8 you look like a skinny Baki character

Never I have posted without receiving that comment. Tnx my man

I won't lie to you, I have been fit my whole life so I'm not sure what can you expect. I was a swimmer for 2 years, than I did calisthenics for one year, tha a 2year rest with maintenance, and now almost a year of doing street workout.
Calisthenics is definitely a great place for you to start and build base muscles, but you can't really progress in more difficult skills until you are pretty lightweight.

Ty m9

Post routine

I guess I'm not full calisthenics mode because I used to do weighted pullups and dips.
My routine is actually quite flexible, but would be something like:
1 Shoulders
2 Back and biceps
3 Chest and triceps
4 Setz (muscle ups+ pull ups+ straight bar dips)
5 Legs (gym or skip)
6 Elements
Rest

This is a very nice body. Obviously this isn't the end goal. But as a mid point it's a great base. His shoulders are very wide and the general shape. He is gifted to have that bone structure. The bottom guy is not as blessed.

What are you smoking? Dude above looks like a failed science experiment and needs to be put out.

Mirin them wrist veins.

Your shoulders and triceps are insane. What is your routine?

He looks like a young kid who could grow into a very strong attractive man if he continues to train. The bottom guy looks like a Latino cruising for gay sex.

why are your lats so much more developed than any other body part

I hope you're right on top guy, but yeah... i won't even disagree with you on bottom guy.

Probably cause he does a lot of pull ups and such.

Because of street workout.
Tnx breh
I posted my routine above. It's consisted of bw exercises.

how many sets reps and exercises per body part do you do?

Tips for front lever?

Here's an example of my maintenance chest/tri workout (I'm not progressing during summer)
5 sets per exercise:
20 dips
15 diamond pu
20 straight bar dips
30 incline pu
Wide pullups with focus on your back, core workouts, and front lever tuck hold/tuck pullups and a lot of will and patience

Both guys can make something out of themselves. We can all make it, but only the most daring will.

Noob here.What does elements mean? Mirin

Wew lads
How many of these aesthetics are natty?
I live in a god abandoned place with no PT's nor any other gymgoers besides mom's in their 40's, so I'm thinking calisthenics is the safest to begin with, from a sedentary lifestyle ofcourse. Steroids are seriously hard to come by here also without connections.

Looks like you are about the fly out that window with your wings. Honestly though, impressive gains but a bit weird looking.

dat fucking shoulder to waist ratio