I get a Testo cycle soon from my doc for free!

I get a Testo cycle soon from my doc for free!

I got a Testo shortage over the last 6 months and it breaks me mentally and physically

Ask me anything.

When do you think you'll realise how profitable it is to sell this online?

Never, because I would probably kill myself If doesnt rise my testo soon again.

OP only gets one question

Fucking hell give him some love lads

Didnt expected much

What were your test levels before the prescription, how big doses do you get and in which country do you live?

How does it feel to be subhuman?

what were your symptoms?

Do you lift?

If so how did low test affect your gains?

Around 15 mmol/L

>I wont come into my 40s when T-Level drops

Stay uneducated nigger

>he would rather sell his test online (hint: test is cheap as fuck) and be miserable, low t and depressed all day
you dumb as fuck nigga

>what were your symptoms?
Many things: I got lazy as fuck, always tired, Didnt wanted to have sex at all, lost some gainz/strength, depressive.

>Do you lift?
yes, 4 times per week

is he only giving you one cycle? that seems pretty useless
or will you be on trt for the rest of your life?

sounds like me

Usually it stabilise again after the first cycle, if not, you will get another one.

Forgot my country: Germany

Describes me pretty well, too. I've got a blood test tomorrow, not specifically for test, but it'll be in the results.

What should I expect gains-wise if I get a cycle?

Testosterone is the cheapest steroid available online

Pharmaceutical grade testosterone costs about 65 dollars for 1 vial which lasts 10 weeks when you're cruising.

You have to be severely poor to think 65 dollars is a lot of money. He's not gonna be pushing 100s of vials

How do you convince your doc to give it to you? I wouldn't mind getting some cheap easy test, but all the online sources that claim to boost it legally seem gimmicky as fuck.

OP I'm going to see an endocrinologist next week. My levels are around the same as yours (15nmol/L , 425bg/dl) I have bloodwork over the past 3 years of my testosterone dropping rapidly. I have depression, ED, and fatigue, do you think this will be enough to get a prescription of testosterone?

How did you convince your doctor to prescribe it to you? My family doctor said it was borderline and didn't want to do anything and see how it goes, but I think it's bullshit and need some now. How do I convince my new doctor to hook me up?

how can someone find test online ? im thinking of hoping on a cycle

Reddit

Not even joking, steroid source page that's where everyone gets their sources

is this real TRT, or this the meme TRT with supraphysiological levels of 250mg Test E.

Because then you are actually a fraud and make unhuman gains.

Depending on the country there are actually docs who are retarded like that