How do you beat that? Why arent you eating this Veeky Forums? Talk to me

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract
bodystore.com/svarta-bonor-spagetti-200-gram
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
reproduction-online.org/content/54/2/507.full.pdf
aicr.org/assets/docs/pdf/brochures/red-processed-meats.pdf
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp
harvardmagazine.com/2012/01/a-diabetes-link-to-meat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It tastes like dogshit

where do all the proteins come from?

That's cool haven't seen them so far

Those regular "high protein" pasta/bread products are shit, the protein is mostly gluten which is NOT something you need and is cause to digestive irritation (and a factor to celiac disease) from what I understand

and this maybe

Because I ran out and no where local carries it. I also think jet.com stopped carrying it. :(

Also I'm pretty sure that's just a bowl of worms and you just made that pasta thing up

>protein is everything

That's not what a bowl of worms looks like

used to eat this stuff...and it tastes so bad

>current year
>posting this thread again

What's wrong with snails? They taste amazing

Nothing, yes

except it doesnt

Aren't basically all vegan sources of protein estrogenic and soy-like?

Unless you have celiac disease, gluten is harmless.

Veggie proteins are unfortunately inferior to animal proteins because you're body doesn't absorb them as well as animal proteins. Hodgetwins went vegetarian this year and stopped because of this discovery. If you're not trying to make gains, then it's probably a fine source for protein.

Not at all, goy

plants

dafuq? no, take legumes for example and beans. also, dairy has actually more hormones than soy, but you can stay away from it either way, it's not difficult

They taste like mud

not at all. Are any at all?

alot of bullshit being said in his thread but i really dont have the energy to refute any of it..
anyways even as a vegan i dont eat that pasta cause it's really sketchy...because if you look at the ingredients it says: black beans, water. But then you look at the macros and it's like 300 something calories and 40+ protein.
>raw black beans pr 100g has 341 calories and 22g of protein
>this product that's not even 100% black beans contain double the protein with the same calories

also it's made in china so there is that

It honestly tastes terrible, all of those brands do from that pasta. I don't care how you make or spice it, it's disgusting, fuck the macros. Get protein pasta and add beans

mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/04/08/20-foods-high-in-estrogen-phytoestrogens/
>Common examples of legumes include: peas, beans, lentils, and alfalfa. In the rankings of phytoestrogens per serving, black bean sauce was ranked as the highest, followed by hummus. Lentils had a relatively low amount per serving by comparison.

Vegans have low enough T anyway, just from their personalities.

And that's bullshit. The bioavaiability of proteins comes down whether they have a complete amino acid profile and if that's the case they are not inferior. Besides, if a food lacks one or more amino acids, you can just combine them with something that does have it, for example rice + beans.

pic related complete protein (black beans)

Thanks for tip bro. Gonna buy this later today.

again like i said I don't have the energy to educate you

>mfw i know you're never gonna make it

good meats spike MPS harder than legumes and shit, even if the amino acid profile is good

I don't expect the soy brigade to have energy.

>aren't all vegan sources of protein soy-like

According to your own blog source the highest non-soy phytoestrogen content (black bean sauce) has 45x times less of it

So let's just focus on soy, since it has the biggest plant estrogen concentration

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract

>Findings from a recently published metaanalysis and subsequently published studies show that neither isoflavone supplements nor isoflavone-rich soy affect total or free testosterone (T) levels. Similarly, there is essentially no evidence from the nine identified clinical studies that isoflavone exposure affects circulating estrogen levels in men

he wen't there

DELETE THIS

Literally just ate this, it's delish.

Yes, but you forgot that compassion for animals and/or environment is inherently unmainly, while meat is inherently manly because reasons. Vote Trump.

Beans aren't complete proteins.

Last time you posted this thread I has asked where you were getting those stats from, because the black bean pasta I found online is nowhere near 44g or protein per 100g. I call bullshit OP.

>dairy has actually more hormones than soy

Completely false.

it's from a company called explore asian. Their black bean spaghetti is ridicolously high in protein..it's a chinese company. But i've also seen different brands with the same amount of protein..i don't trust it so i stay away

never seen it in a store

The macros I posted are from Frazier farms black bean pasta so I'm calling bullshit on the Chinese claim. If it's just beans and water then there couldn't be more protein that black beans.

Not to mention bioavailability.

The ones I buy:
bodystore.com/svarta-bonor-spagetti-200-gram

In Swedish, so use google translate if you have to. 45.1g of protein and just 16.2g of carbs.

you're right user, it only has enough that it can cause cancer :^)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

>The collected data from other researchers and our own data are indicating that the presence of steroid hormones in dairy products could be counted as an important risk factor for various cancers in humans.

>Similarly, there is essentially no evidence from the nine identified clinical studies that isoflavone exposure affects circulating estrogen levels in men

But it has been shown to reduce fertility in cattle, so why take the chance when other forms are available?

reproduction-online.org/content/54/2/507.full.pdf

>2k16
>Paying more for bitch-ass vegan pasta than for beef

>more
I pay 3 USD for 200 grams with the same protein as 450-ish grams of lean beef

>he thinks hodgetwins stopped being vegetarians because they lost gains
lmao

I already get my protein from cod and pollock i fish myself

first of all cuntface the study says "Sometimes infertility may be associated with the consumption of phyto-oestrogens from plants
" nothing was proven here

second of all shitface i believe beer has one of the highest concentration off phyto-estrogen...the majority of the world should be infertile according to your logic

lastly you're probably consuming dairy which has actual real mammalian estrogen..some of you even do GOMAD

>also why take the chance with legumes literally some of the healthiest foods on the planet which has been consumed for 1000 of years and there are literally no real evidence against it

>continues to eat meat which is carcinogenic and causes all kinds of chronic ilnesses

never post here again

>a 40 year old study on fucking cows is somewhat more relevant than a recent series of studies on men

>other forms

You do realize phytoestrogens also occur in milk, eggs and meat? What do you do now, user?

>he said while pouring a tall glass of cows milk
>don't uhh soybeans have like estrogen in them or sumfin?
>not like dis milk from a pregnant female cow
>gulp gulp gulp
>ahhhhh nothing like estrogen free pregnant cow milk

Because large amounts of fiber is retarded unless you're 70 years old.

Hate to break it to you, but most pasta is vegan. This one just has more protein, making it perhaps more attractive to vegans, but there's no reason that anyone who lifts and is on a cut shouldn't consider eating it. It's just beans. People who lift should eat beans 'cause they're healthy as fuck.

You CAN use this pasta with a ragu sauce, you know? That's allowed and would give you a shit-ton of protein. Just because vegans happen to like it doesn't make it inherently a "vegan thing".

Its just a pic of zyzz taking a tattoo. Relax.

Swecuck never gonna make it.

Gluten allergy is a meme pushed by corporations.

>Hodgetwins went vegetarian this year and stopped because of this discovery.

They stopped because their subscriber count started going down and every video had a bunch of negative comments about them not eating meat anymore. Before that they said they felt much better and hadn't lost any gains.

>44g of protein per 100g
Not eating foods with 50% or more
TROLL HARDER NIGGER

Any recent source for this?

>continues to eat meat which is carcinogenic and causes all kinds of chronic ilnesses

aicr.org/assets/docs/pdf/brochures/red-processed-meats.pdf

Red meat's been recognized as a cause of colon cancer for a long time

Any meat that's high in saturated fat is also bad for the heart

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp

Red meat has also been linked to diabetes

harvardmagazine.com/2012/01/a-diabetes-link-to-meat

>mfw i posted this thread a few weeks ago with the exact same first post and everything

Haha you are an idiot. Your really thing that foods made from the milk so closley related to humans do not contain hormones that affect the human body. Both cows and humans are mammals, so the hormones are quite similar.

Cow's milk is for calves not humans!

Haha you are an idiot. Your really thing that foods made from the milk so closley related to humans do not contain hormones that affect the human body. Both cows and humans are mammals, so the hormones are quite similar.

Cow's milk is for calves not humans!

Your boipussy wasn't made for dicks, but that isn't stopping you.

i get quinoa and black bean pasta for even more bioavailable protons get on my level scrub

Wheat gluten is great. Vegans use it by itself (seitan) as a major source of protein.

Low in lysine as most plant-based protein sources are of course, but you can just cook the pasta with a tablespoon of lysol in the water and that evens it out.

>all this vegan Samefag

God, you're not even trying to be subtle.

thanks for my new wallpaper.

i would be concerned about the effects of cattle hormones except i have proteases to destroy the peptides and a liver to conjugate the steroids...so lick a dick a day

when I saw this thread last time I dreamt of black bean noodles that night. they were pretty tasty. I still need to try them out, though.

>Price: $28.33

Would rather just have some rice and black beans desu senpai

>Iranian Journal of Public Health

Lmfao

These pasta are nothing but black beans. No gluten at all. I just ate the same shit this morning, the texture is different but it isn't bad at all.