Candito 6-week program or 5/3/1 BBB for a combination between size and strength?

Candito 6-week program or 5/3/1 BBB for a combination between size and strength?
Lifts 1Rm kg
Dead 175
Squat 115
Bench 106
Press 60
Chins 35x5

weak squat

C6W to get your squat up

thanks guys. getting squat up is a big priority for me. Do you feel like C6W is good for upper body hypertrophy or lacking?

yep, but other than that, his stats are very close to mine. I've lifted for 14 months total, last 6 I've been on 531BBB. Can't say I've improved much on this program, but it's probably my own fault. I will probably try either Canditos 6 week or his regular program next, even though 531 is very comfy.

C6W is great for squat, good for deadlift, pretty average for bench/upperbody.
5/3/1 seems good for advanced lifters but I don't think it does much for folk that would benefit from working the movement more than once a week, but I've never ran it because I'm not "advanced".

have you been doing BBB with alternating accessory lifts (press on bench etc)?

>pretty average for bench/upperbody.
why do you say that? it seems to have plenty of volume, especially for the first 2 weeks

My bench increased, but it was piss poor to begin with so progress was expected. A lot of people running the program says it doesn't help your bench as much as the other lifts but Candito did update it with more bench volume in the last year I think.

Yep, too boring otherwise. I use the calculator site and use pyramid sets as well. with amrap on the top set and the last set.

55% on BBB at the moment, maybe that is too tough and that's a reason I'm stalling a bit.

how's your eats?

I stay on balance, if that's what you mean. Should probably get down a few kgs but wth

My understanding is that 5/3/1 BBB is designed for a person on a surplus. If you aren't gaining weight then maybe diet is why you are stalling

I think i'm going to try candytoes 6 week and then continue that if I like it or move to 5/3/1

>shit lightning for before pic
>good lightning for after pics
C'mon now

bottom left is pretty much frontal lighting

nice job mate, what were your starting lifts, and what was your diet like? any exercise prior to starting lifting?

You're probably right. Well most programs want you on a surplus right? I'm on leangains, so I'd want lean gains but so far I'm not sure if I'm getting that.

I had the best results when I just lifted on feeling desu, though I was a total beginner then so results were easier to get. But the programs I used I always feel like I'm lifting too little or too much every session. That's why I'm curious about Candito, who let you stay on the same weight if you want.

thanks man
starting lifts approx
Dead : 40kg for 10
Squat: 30 for 8
Bench 30 for 8
OHP: 25 for 8
No chin ups

Diet
>started just eating more
>then eating like a retard at 4000-4500
>got fat
>cut on 2200
>now lean bulking at 3000-3200

No real exercise prior bar occasional pushups, situps, runs and a year of fucking around 5 years ago at a gym twice a week

Well most programs want you on a surplus right

Wendler particularly emphasises it with this program I think. I though 5/3/1 let you do a lot of lifting on feeling with the 90% max and the joker sets?

You're right.
Joker, and pyramid and then the BBB. Very flexible. My problem maybe has been that I first thougt I didn't get enough volume, then I started focusing too much on the assistance and maybe sort of forgot what the important lift of the day is.

thanks, your body is pretty much where I want to be a year from now, well balanced and not over the top or underwhelming, do you look good in clothes?

Sounds like you found your issues. Still worth trying canditos just to mix it up for a bit I think

No problem. Those pics are good lighting but fairly honest I think.

Clothes are tricky. In tight clothing I think I look really good but dyel in baggy clothes.
I don't have many pics of me in clothes but here is one I have

mirin, you look better than I expected

hope you're slaying pussy franco

21 year old kissless virgin heheh

I blame my Christian upbringing and autism

have been running candito 6 week for a year now, can confirm

squat and deadlift have gone up 60lbs each, bench only about 30

I find volume is only a problem for bench during the first week, if that's a problem for you just do the same rep schemes for week 1+week 2